Thread: Inexperience - good and bad.

Thanks

Inexperience - good and bad.

Reading Weyland's post about Roseline set me thinking about this business of new girls.
    Many of us look for the ones who haven't been in the business long enough to get bad attitudes. But there is often a problem in that they are quite sexually inexperienced too (not Roseline obviously).

I had one straight from Haiti, not yet a pro (until me), who reminded me of the girlfriends I used to have when I was very young (and sex not yet so free). Not used to real kissing (claimed that wasn't normal in Haiti) and certainly not to using her mouth. Though quite happy for me to use mine - what woman isn't? - and came easily that way. Breasts too sensitive. And the first time I had to stop because it was hurting her.

All in all sexually it didn't work, and I ended up having to go to Passions on the side for release. The closeness was very pleasurable though. And she is a real animal on the dance floor and I'm sure she'll be fantastic in bed once she gets used it (or used to doing it with strangers).

I heard a very similar story from another guy who is much younger and much more sexually demanding than I am. That his newly arrived Haitian was so shy it was a question of training her up slowly.

The art is to find one who is both young and unspoiled and sexually liberated. Weyland seems to know how! If she had had a great body too it would have been the perfect combination.

Even in my home city there is a similar problem. In general I have found that very few women, pros or non-pros, under about 25 are any good at sex with an older man. (Of course at least all pros can use their mouth, though they do insist on a condom; most customers go to them specifically for that.) But we all crave the perfect young body. Again the art is to find the few who combine both qualities, and they are few and far between.

At least here none of them have bad attitudes, unless you pick them off the streets. So in some ways home is best, though prohibitively expensive. And you can't have fun with the girls here, only fuck them.
    Last edited by cuddler; 03-01-2008 at 03:24 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cuddler For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Inexperience - good and bad.

yes, they use to be poor in bed.

I don't like the idea of spending time "relaxing" a chick that I pay.

That's why I like the sexual freedom of most dominicanas.

Thanks

Personally I like the inexperienced 18-21. They are still tight and can make me bust a nut easily. For a good BBBJ you need an experienced chica who likes to do it. Does not need to be a pro, just love to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddler View Post
    Reading Weyland's post about Roseline set me thinking about this business of new girls.
    Many of us look for the ones who haven't been in the business long enough to get bad attitudes. But there is often a problem in that they are quite sexually inexperienced too (not Roseline obviously).

I had one straight from Haiti, not yet a pro (until me), who reminded me of the girlfriends I used to have when I was very young (and sex not yet so free). Not used to real kissing (claimed that wasn't normal in Haiti) and certainly not to using her mouth. Though quite happy for me to use mine - what woman isn't? - and came easily that way. Breasts too sensitive. And the first time I had to stop because it was hurting her.

All in all sexually it didn't work, and I ended up having to go to Passions on the side for release. The closeness was very pleasurable though. And she is a real animal on the dance floor and I'm sure she'll be fantastic in bed once she gets used it (or used to doing it with strangers).

I heard a very similar story from another guy who is much younger and much more sexually demanding than I am. That his newly arrived Haitian was so shy it was a question of training her up slowly.

The art is to find one who is both young and unspoiled and sexually liberated. Weyland seems to know how! If she had had a great body too it would have been the perfect combination.

Even in my home city there is a similar problem. In general I have found that very few women, pros or non-pros, under about 25 are any good at sex with an older man. (Of course at least all pros can use their mouth, though they do insist on a condom; most customers go to them specifically for that.) But we all crave the perfect young body. Again the art is to find the few who combine both qualities, and they are few and far between.

At least here none of them have bad attitudes, unless you pick them off the streets. So in some ways home is best, though prohibitively expensive. And you can't have fun with the girls here, only fuck them.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

Thanks

They are still tight
    Have you found any that haven't had children?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

There are some out there with no kids.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Yes .......

Thanks

Careful what you say, Erik! Some of us have been severely reprimanded for getting things mixed up, you know.

Thanks

One girl comes to mind no kids, Youka might not be spelled right but close enough.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I've met quite a few that have not had kids.

Thread Information