Thread: Campo Chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Campo Chicas

Hey Guys.

I've read many an inference about the campo's and the chicas to be found therein.

Can anyone (and everyone) who has some first hand experience with this, post their experiences so that other guys can follow in their footsteps?

I have wondered about finding some less hardcore chicas, but have no experience in this area to be able to do it.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: Campo Chicas

Well back in the beginning when I stayed in Caberete, I would go with my trusty moto guy into the nearby campos and ride around, drink a soda and mingle with the locals. You need to be able to have a basic conversation in Spanish for this to really work.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Not to be a stickler but if it is nearby cabarete. . . .it aint really "the campo" though many dominicans call anything out of town "el campo". Campos near tourist towns are way different than campos that are really in the middle of no where.

Drive from SD to Cotui and on the highway between maimon and cotui there will be houses on the sides of the roads. . . . .no real towns. . . no side streets. . . . just an endless progression of "campo". . . .

Basically though just get away from the cities and head where tourists don't go. I was between villa altagracia and bonao with a buddy that drives a taxi he stopped to pick up something for a client. he jokingly told the clients wife that I was looking to get married. We got 4 phone calls before we got back on the highway. . . . .lol. . .I politely declined.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Was in Villa Tapia end of January. Not really the campo but the people from Santiago called it that. Upon being introduced to any young lady marriage was brought up ASAP. In a serious/joking way. It usually went like this. " When will you be taking my daughter to New York " with a group laugh afterwards. Guess they did not notice my Patriots cap.

I find when i go to my buddies house on the Sabanetta to Moca road in Jamao by 16 all the chicas have kids. Many were married. Not very educated. Saw lotsa action at Rio Jamao but it was all Dominicans banging questionable chicas for beer and a few pesos. Campo chicas are needy and dirt poor.

I have another friend in Rio San Jaun that has had great success with the local chicas. Very sweet and not hardcore untill her friends find out she has a gringo and fill her head with how rich gringos are. He has been in the DR for 10 years now, been looking to get married but shit goes down hill fast when the demands come rapid fire.

I would suggest a trip down to Nagua or Rio San Jaun to start with. Still tourist areas but less known for whores. There are many chicas working the hotels and restaurants that are not-a-putas. Thay have cedulas, and know the game but not in a hardcore way.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

El Plomero, I guess you are mainly thinking of non-putas, for which you would need an adequate level of Spanish (certainly better than I have as yet) and some feel for local culture. The ability to dance would be the best ice-breaker. I cannot advise you about those (come back to me in two years, hopefully ), but during my eleven-week summer 2006 stay I explored some of the smaller towns and villages expecting that the bar putas would be cheaper than in PP or Sosúa and more impressed by a gringo client. I was wrong. They were the same type of chica, and in some cases the very same chicas, who work in those two bigger towns, with the same attitudes and prices, neither better nor worse.

In England, girls who want to go "on the game" are drawn to the big towns from rural areas because there is more money and more anonymity. But in the DR I was surprised to find that in tiny little settlements, and even in impoverished bateyes like Muñoz, there were whores from Santiago and Santo Domingo charging "urban" prices (or trying to).

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    I would suggest a trip down to Nagua or Rio San Juan to start with. Still tourist areas but less known for whores.
    Jim, I never made it to Nagua thanks to Thunderstar's over-cautious driving (not!) but why do you call it a tourist area? I know there is a handful of ex-pat residents, but why would "tourists" go there?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Jim, I never made it to Nagua thanks to Thunderstar's over-cautious driving (not!) but why do you call it a tourist area? I know there is a handful of ex-pat residents, but why would "tourists" go there?
    Ex-pat is probably what i should have said. Tourist come to visit ex-pats in Nagua and some hang around for a few days. Trying to point out places where gringos are and are not novelties like i was in Villa Tapia. We stopped there to eat coming from S.F. de Macoris going to Rio San Jaun. The chicas were friendly and very hot. I am sure #'s and after work drinks could have been had if we did not have to hit the road.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

I have another friend in Rio San Jaun that has had great success with the local chicas. Very sweet and not hardcore untill her friends find out she has a gringo and fill her head with how rich gringos are. He has been in the DR for 10 years now, been looking to get married but shit goes down hill fast when the demands come rapid fire.

I would suggest a trip down to Nagua or Rio San Jaun to start with. Still tourist areas but less known for whores. There are many chicas working the hotels and restaurants that are not-a-putas. Thay have cedulas, and know the game but not in a hardcore way.
    I dated a Nagua chica for a while. She had friends working in Cristals in Puerto Plata and they sure filled her head with what she should be getting from a "gringo" boyfriend. They told her that besides taking care of her and her children that I had to pay her for living with me.

The best that can be said for the chicas who work in the hotels & restaurants is that they will cook and clean where as the hard core want you to hire a maid to do the work around the house. They are there to sleep all day, look pretty and be your sexual partner.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    ... the hard core want you to hire a maid to do the work around the house. They are there to sleep all day, look pretty and be your sexual partner.
    No-one could accuse MariePhanase of that.

She can sure sleep all day and be my sexual partner but it's the "looking pretty" part where she falls down.

Don't tell her I said that, Billy! She knows where Wanda keeps the machete.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Actually semi-pro is what I was thinking of. A few of the guys herein have alluded to treasures being found outside the cities.

One of these guys, who will remain anonymous but who's frequently found with a bagel in his hand, has made mention of them quite often and I'm curious.

However, this guy has mentioned another place.

This other place, I'm told, is the stuff of dreams. (wet)

If this guy is even close to being right about how great this place actually is, this heaven on earth, and there's no lasting war there, I may never go back to The DR.

I have chosen to have faith in this guy, and will venture to this land of milk and honey, where i will partake in this manna in the female form of that which is called "Paisas"

Thanks

i was with this chick that was 45min off the road from gasper hernmandez maybe even and hour....the best i had so far....no BS and never ask for a thing,,,,but what a cook and the sex was great,..she is really a campo girl..

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bpl0116 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

There is a saying in nagua "entras si quieres, sales si puedes". Enter if you want, leave if you are able. testament to the fact that Nagua girls are known for being "caliente". The chicas from nagua are proud of that saying.

Just a minor point but having a cedula has little to do with if a chica is pro or not. Cedula is just an ID card. You need one to get a job, a phone, electricity, apartment etc etc etc.

Also to most dominicans and especially those from small towns and campos. . . ."nueva york" is what they call the US. They think the country is New York and Boston is a part of NY! I have heard girls say they have family in nueva york . . . . and then they say they live in miami or boston.

If a girl asks me where I am from I say "nueva york". .. .they say what part. . . .I say nueva york. . . . they say. . .OK. . . .but what part of nueva york. . . .I say nueva york. . . they say "cual estado" or which state. . . .I say nueva york. . . . .they look at me like I am an idiot because I don't know where I am from.

Dominican chicas living abroad also call the DR "santo domingo". Met chicas in argentina that said they are from "santo domingo". Later found out one was from santiago and one was from san juan de la maguana.

Was in Villa Tapia end of January. Not really the campo but the people from Santiago called it that. Upon being introduced to any young lady marriage was brought up ASAP. In a serious/joking way. It usually went like this. " When will you be taking my daughter to New York " with a group laugh afterwards. Guess they did not notice my Patriots cap.

I find when i go to my buddies house on the Sabanetta to Moca road in Jamao by 16 all the chicas have kids. Many were married. Not very educated. Saw lotsa action at Rio Jamao but it was all Dominicans banging questionable chicas for beer and a few pesos. Campo chicas are needy and dirt poor.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bpl0116 View Post
    i was with this chick that was 45min off the road from gasper hernmandez maybe even and hour....the best i had so far....no BS and never ask for a thing,,,,but what a cook and the sex was great,..she is really a campo girl..
    How, where did you meet the chic...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

prtyr2, thanks for your interesting comments on "Nueva York" and "Santo Domingo". The latter error is more excusable as the DR used to be called that (in various forms) at different times in its past history. Americans are just as bad when I tell them my ancestors came from Jersey (to explain my French surname). It never seems to have occurred to them that if there is a "New" Jersey there must have been an "original" Jersey somewhere.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

I was going to get on my little spiel about Puerto Plata again but aahh, the hell with it. I think I'l save that little jewel for me and weyland.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thread Information