Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the Platinum Mansion really platinum?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Is the Platinum Mansion really platinum?

I happened upon a pic that mentioned this spot in Santiago called the Platinum Mansion. What's up with the place. I went to the website and it appeared kind of vague and they want you put up some chips to become a member. Does anybody have any intel?
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Is the Platinum Mansion really platinum?

Its not for ISOC or their members.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Why is that Jimmy? What the fuck is their agenda because they seem to come off like they are monger friendly place on their website.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan
    Why is that Jimmy? What the fuck is their agenda because they seem to come off like they are monger friendly place on their website.

You don't need to pay anyone to hook you up in DR.

Thanks

I know that Jimmy, but why do they portray some false shit with beautiful bitches on the site and we can't even roll up in the piece being ISOC?

Thanks

Also, if the this platinum castle or mansion is not for isoc members, why are they posting pictures of chicas in the non nude pics gallery?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

What Jimmy is trying to tell ya is that these clowns want you to spend good money after bad by paying just to get in the door, then meeting girls that are waaaay too expensive for most of ISOC members tastes.
    Yes, they are whores, and expensive whores. But, when you can find girls in Sosua that will give those girls a run for their money, why bother??
    I got a friend of mine that lives in Santiago, and the Platinum is kind of a sad running joke for them...
    Even the natives with bucks stay away. It's for guys that have more money than common sense.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks

Thanks for the info, fuck that shit. Let them have their palace or mansion. I don't think I will be rolling up in there no time soon. Drop the prices for the hoes in the motherfucka and it might be a viable option. How much do the chicas up in the joint want anyway? I hope it aint no stupid amount of pesos.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

I have been in contact with Andre who seems to run the place. I am planning to go out there when I touch down. From what he describes it sounds like a high end BlackBeards. But I argee with Jimmy in the sense that the price is way too high for chicas. Especially since it isn't near Centro Ciduad. And it is Santiago so there is no beach. If you have never been to Santiago, read the board learn some Spainsh. You should have no problem if you follow these instructions
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

i called a guy named andre over their and he must be buggin he said its like 200 a night thats us dollars shit i can get that in the states way too much
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

The place is set up for newbies and people with deeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets. Nobody will know the quality of the chicas till it is checked out but i doubt you will get anything over an 8 and pay 5000 pesos for short time. I have never been to Black Beards but if i was looking for a place to stay that would be my choise for quality and value. For 200USD a day you can rent a cabana with a 6 person jacuzzi, strippers pole and a chica included ( you will need to find your own chica) but then again for a few pesos i am sure the people running the cabana have chicas on call. Just a place to exploit the gringo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mirage6
    i called a guy named andre over their and he must be buggin he said its like 200 a night thats us dollars shit i can get that in the states way too much
    The shit sounds more aluminum or tin than platinum. This Andre cat should know that eventually mongers are going to get wise to the glitz and glam smoke and mirrors bullshit and are going to want simple garden variety fucking at simple and fair prices ($200 per night is utterly fucking ridiculous). Plus no beach in santiago doesn't seem like this place will last too long anyway even though santiago has some fine ass redbones.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Want a good idea of where they're coming from? Here's one for you. This is one of the ads they put on the Miami Craigslist website:

WANTED: Very generous men who know how to pamper thier girls. I like only the finest things in life, and am only looking for men who know how to treat a girl like me. If you are able to give me everything I want, I will make you very happy...

Seriously, would any of you answer an ad like that from a girl in the states?
    Why would you go to a place in the Dominican Republic where the girls there put up ads like that?

Worse, it's not the girls themselves putting up those ads, it's the scum of the earth guys like Andre who is the girls "chulo". He gets to fuck them, and lives off the money the girls make screwing the idiots that fall for this shit.

They play the law of averages. It only takes one sucker every two or three weeks to feed their lifestyle. Are you that sucker?? If you are, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

I know some guys like thick women but imho most of the girls on his site are fat & old. Even look at the bachata movie!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    I know some guys like thick women but imho most of the girls on his site are fat & old. Even look at the bachata movie!
    ya i saw that and i was wondering where he got those other pics from proably stole them from a site and will do a bait and switch routine on u once u arrive and agree to stay :Boom:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy
    Want a good idea of where they're coming from? Here's one for you. This is one of the ads they put on the Miami Craigslist website:

WANTED: Very generous men who know how to pamper thier girls. I like only the finest things in life, and am only looking for men who know how to treat a girl like me. If you are able to give me everything I want, I will make you very happy...

Seriously, would any of you answer an ad like that from a girl in the states?
    Why would you go to a place in the Dominican Republic where the girls there put up ads like that?

Worse, it's not the girls themselves putting up those ads, it's the scum of the earth guys like Andre who is the girls "chulo". He gets to fuck them, and lives off the money the girls make screwing the idiots that fall for this shit.

They play the law of averages. It only takes one sucker every two or three weeks to feed their lifestyle. Are you that sucker?? If you are, I genuinely feel sorry for you.
    I appreciate you guys echoing exactly how I feel. Like I said earlier, this place's pricing is out of line like the goddamn oil companies. Is Andre trying to drive up the price of juicy ass by trying to create a trend through deception? He might be. And what fucking king built a castle in Santiago?

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

In places like illusions in Santiago they will try to charge a gringo 3000-5000. So they will will try there too. You really need spanish.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    In places like illusions in Santiago they will try to charge a gringo 3000-5000. So they will will try there too. You really need spanish.
    Yeah, I need to learn spanish, but I also need to keep more of my hard earned money in my pocket and spend it on chicas who aren't going blow a hole in my wallet for blowing me.

Thanks

I had mentioned this in my last trip report but it bears repeating. I took two of my brother-in-laws to Ilusions. They each got quotes of 2000. The girl I was speaking to, in Spanish, still quoted me 2500 despite the fact that the two guys sitting with me were paying 500 less. Incredible.

JD
    "This above all: to thine own self be true"-William Shakespeare

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Shit they charge that to regular Dominicans to down there to I seen it my self visiting this place with one of my Dominican friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information