Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trip to haiti?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

trip to haiti?

If we're gonna be ther in full force in Sept anyway.. why not take a trip Haiti for 2 days?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts
    There are no Police cruising the streets and you really are on your own there. I was there for 3 days back in 1999. Scary. :roll:

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    You didn't have an option for "No thanks to dangerous/scary there I will just screw illegals for cheap who have crossed the border"

Not speaking from experience here or am I... :shock:
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    You didn't have an option for "No thanks to dangerous/scary there I will just screw illegals for cheap who have crossed the border"

Not speaking from experience here or am I... :shock:

Its now added!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    I have only been with one (i believe) Haitiana while spraying my jism in the DR... Everyone knows her well.. Mimosa or Mimos for short... I might have been with another but not sure... Everyone pretty much knows I like the lighter shade chicas in DR.. but i give protein to all depending on my peckers taste buds at the time...

Thanks
    I say fuck it. Let's go! It's enough of us. Long as we stick together we should be able to handle any problems. But isn't it like a 8 hour drive to Haiti?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    I say fuck it. Let's go! It's enough of us. Long as we stick together we should be able to handle any problems. But isn't it like a 8 hour drive to Haiti?
    North is 3 hours and South to Purta Prince is about 8 hours.

Thanks
    Ok so you will be first in line when armed rebels start firing? It's not the poverty (poor) that bother me, more then willing to give anyone the shirt off my back (litterally) but when the goverment is in chaos and armed rebels are running around (Haiti, Columbia, etc.) where I can be a kidnap target or bullseye then I will pass on visiting the country. Yes I want to go one day but after they settle on who is running the country.

I wouldn't even mind visiting if the armed rebels had complete power, I would gladly visit a country run by guns, just don't want to get caught up in power struggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Ok so you will be first in line when armed rebels start firing? It's not the poverty (poor) that bother me, more then willing to give anyone the shirt off my back (litterally) but when the goverment is in chaos and armed rebels are running around (Haiti, Columbia, etc.) where I can be a kidnap target or bullseye then I will pass on visiting the country. Yes I want to go one day but after they settle on who is running the country.

I wouldn't even mind visiting if the armed rebels had complete power, I would gladly visit a country run by guns, just don't want to get caught up in power struggles.
    Oh yea...forgot about that :shock: They haven't resolved that shit yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    I think that I will never travel to Haiti.

Did you know that travel to Haiti is one of the questions that gets you rejected for donating blood.

Things that make you go "HMMM?"

Thanks

Haiti Trips

It's NOTHING to fear but fear itself!!!!! Nothing will happen, as a matter of fact, I go to Haiti for the CHEAPER rates,and to have ALL my sexual desires fulfilled by spending only $10-20 dollars>Hell ye-AH! I said $ 10-20 dollars.Use the same common sense tactics you use in the U.S. If you can,take a Haitian dude as your guide.He will gladly take you to the spots all seven days for $50 U.S. If anyone's more detalied info send me your private e-mail, and i can hook you up with more info.It's a GOLDMINE of FREAKS in Port-au-Prince/Jacmel for low cost BROTHAS' take advantage.

"I just can't get enough of SuperSugarCrisps!"

SugarBear

Thanks

Re: Haiti Trips

Quote Originally Posted by SugarBear1
    It's NOTHING to fear but fear itself!!!!! Nothing will happen, as a matter of fact, I go to Haiti for the CHEAPER rates,and to have ALL my sexual desires fulfilled by spending only $10-20 dollars>Hell ye-AH! I said $ 10-20 dollars.Use the same common sense tactics you use in the U.S. If you can,take a Haitian dude as your guide.He will gladly take you to the spots all seven days for $50 U.S. If anyone's more detalied info send me your private e-mail, and i can hook you up with more info.It's a GOLDMINE of FREAKS in Port-au-Prince/Jacmel for low cost BROTHAS' take advantage.

"I just can't get enough of SuperSugarCrisps!"

SugarBear
    I ask the following the nicest way I know and I am not generalizing (e.g. I am not saying you all look alike)...

Can you pass as Haitian until you open your mouth? You have commented before you are African-American. It might help that you don't look like a target from 20 feet away?

Thanks
    Sugarbear - do brothers get a better deal than whites in Haiti? What about speaking French

Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 532 Posts
    I'll pass on the Hati trip. In my travels over the years I have been in Venesuala during a coup and in Bali where the bastards tried to blow me up while haveing a cold beer at the bar. Both of these experiances were just plain bad luck, wrong place at the wrong time. Walking into Hati would be like walking into a bar knowing they are gonna blow it up.

Just remember the old saying "toto I don`t think we are in Kansas anymore" Cause your NOT

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovolt
    I'll pass on the Hati trip. In my travels over the years I have been in Venesuala during a coup and in Bali where the bastards tried to blow me up while haveing a cold beer at the bar. Both of these experiances were just plain bad luck, wrong place at the wrong time. Walking into Hati would be like walking into a bar knowing they are gonna blow it up.

Just remember the old saying "toto I don`t think we are in Kansas anymore" Cause your NOT
    Not in Kansas anymore...you have entered the Twilight Zone.

I doubt that anyone would consider it a vacation in a country where a coup is occuring

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

TOTO

CENSORED

Thanks

Well

I don't think it's all that dangerous.. let's go.. sure there are armed rebels.. but let's read the internet news and see what happens..

I kinda like the thrill

Thanks

Suggested Haitian trip

No harm-Brothas'. Yes,I'm African-American...do I look Haitian? Well, on my way BACK to the U.S., the Dominican people checking luggage surely thought that I was lying when I told them that I was American. I've been told I look,Cuban,Nigerian,Bahamian, and just like an ole' American Brotha'(African-American). You see Brothas' you have to know the Psyche of the Haitian. Whites will get generally the Better price,why? Well,Haitians STILL call BIG SHOTS "Le Gran Blanc". Which means in Kreyol-The BIG White MAN.If you have a lot of women are you a grand PIMP? NO, you are "Le Gran Blanc", whether you are Haitian(Black in color),or Mulatto/Kreyol(of a light cafe color). Now, since I know people there they would make sure that there was NO trouble,why? Shit, they want me back to spend those greenbucks.As a matter of fact, I was there March 22,2004.So the history buffs' know this is 2 weeks after Aristide was booted by our beloved Elected,excuse me SELECTED President George DUB-YA Bush. Don't believe the hype from the American press.When they start all that B.S.,it is usually the opposite.I stayed there along with some FRENCH,and we had a blast.The French guy was MACKING( getting the Cuties),like it was no tomorrow. If we ROLL(go) in a group it will be more FUN. As the D O Double-G says in his rap..." It ain't no fun UNLESS the homies can have some(share the women because it's more fun sharing with your buddies) .
    Continental Mike and the famous BigTrick let's go get some SWEET,Tender, Ghiradelli Chocolate !!!!!!
    I just can't get enough of SuperSugarCrisps!!!!!!

Thanks
    word...

Thanks
    If you want a Haitian chica then go to Sosua. Haiti is not safe now. I know you think you are brave. But are you stupid?

Nomad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information