Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trip to haiti?

Thanks

Not about bravery

Brotha' Nomad,
    I'm touched by your concern;however,me going to Haiti has NOTHING to do with bravery.If that was the case,I WOULD STILL BE IN THE ARMY.After 10 years served,and the first GULF WAR.I definately have NOTHING to prove.I'm NOT on this SITE to IMPRESS the BROTHAS",as a matter of fact they impress me.Last of all,I'm too old to run off juvenile hormones just to impress peers.All I w3ant to dio,is enjoy what this site is all about.
    Like Roberta Flack use to sing in the 70's....Where is the love :roll: ???

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad
    If you want a Haitian chica then go to Sosua. Haiti is not safe now. I know you think you are brave. But are you stupid?

Nomad
    Nomad,

The security is an issue but I would like the thrill of the unknown. Haitans in Sosua are emotianally dead anyways..

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike
    I would like the thrill of the unknown
    You have to respect a man that has the balls to embark on a grand adventure.

Balls give orders (Al Pacino Scarface quote)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    yes you do... but for me i like the lighter skinned caramel chicas most of the time... I will enjoy my safe secure wonderfull stay in DR next week!! Reports coming soon
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    yes you do... but for me i like the lighter skinned caramel chicas most of the time... I will enjoy my safe secure wonderfull stay in DR next week!! Reports coming soon
    And pics sin ropa por favor...

I have issues you understand...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    I say fuck it. Let's go! It's enough of us. Long as we stick together we should be able to handle any problems. But isn't it like a 8 hour drive to Haiti?
    Just came back from 2 days trip to Haiti. Visited Fort Liberte, Cap Haitien, Citadelle/Sans Soussi... If anybody have any questions I will try to help

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    How did it compare to the DR? Prices, quality, safety, etc.....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    How did it compare to the DR? Prices, quality, safety, etc.....
    Nothing is safe in Haiti. We took the guy with car in the border which help us and guide us everywhere. Safe hotels are quite expensive in compare to DR (about 90$..130$ per room with 2 bed). Girls are cheap, every girls are haitians, one of us got the girl for 30$ for TLN but then gave her 20$ more for do something with everybody of us (we were 4 peoples total). But it look to a bit dangerous to pick up girls by youself. If we did not have a guide then we did not have any success.

Thanks
    Great to hear that ! Tell us more, a report would be very nice.

One thing to ask to your next Haitiana : " Do you have a "coco mordant" ? "

Translation : coco=pussy mordant=biting so, a biting-pussy. Some of them have that special talent... And believe me, It's great !!!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Nothing is safe in Haiti. We took the guy with car in the border which help us and guide us everywhere. Safe hotels are quite expensive in compare to DR (about 90$..130$ per room with 2 bed). Girls are cheap, every girls are haitians, one of us got the girl for 30$ for TLN but then gave her 20$ more for do something with everybody of us (we were 4 peoples total). But it look to a bit dangerous to pick up girls by youself. If we did not have a guide then we did not have any success.
    Thanks Andy. I think if I need a Hatian chica, I'll see one in the DR. No need for extra headaches!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Yes I want to go one day but after they settle on who is running the country.
    Same people that run the whole Island, the U$ Govmt.

Thanks
    i ve been to haiti, but its already 11 years now. things have badly changed, but its still an experience, the castillo, the iron market, and of course, the filles.
    if you want the real haitaian kick without going to haiti, then roam one of the bateys, haitian sugarcane workers village. one is near montellano, across the river - pancho matteo - one further into the countryside, acaraballos - one taking the entrance across playa dorada - munoz. all of them have theirs 'barras', drinking joints with loud music and black filles.
    i had novias at all three places, had great sex, but its DIFFERENT. i mean you really get the african touch. i am fluent in french, so i get along with the 'fresh' chicks directly coming over from haiti, they usually dont speak spanish, but creole gets near fench. for some of them, i was the first blanc, white, and they liked it and giggeled, when they first saw me naked. and some made some remarks about the size of my strudel, obviously their countrymen got em one or two sizes bigger, lol........

Thanks
    Why?

Lonnie went to Haiti and had a bit of adventure but I'd rather go to Tibet for that.

Thanks
    I know its dangerous but think of the culture and vibrancy.. the African experience. plus the voodoo magical powers that make your dick grow to twice its size!!

wow 2 inches...

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    damn dude... your no playa with an inch of a pecka

Thanks
    Fuck that...I've seen the Serpent and the Rainbow.

My white ass has been warned! :shock:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    damn dude... your no playa with an inch of a pecka
    i know.. sob, sob, sob...I've always been told that this was one inch.. so it migth be nice to have two inches..

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpb...ghlight=#20332

Thanks

Barras?

Domfan what are all these Barras all about? I would love to visit one of them. I do not speak french though. Spanish Yes. I am also a very Well Hung White Guy. I am sure the Haitian Girls would love my Big Cock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information