Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls at Cristals - healthy ?

Thanks

Girls at Cristals - healthy ?

Do the girls at Cristals have regular health check-ups, like at Blackbeards ?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Re: Girls at Cristals - healthy ?

The regular health check ups in the DR are bullshit. A person can get any certified document for the right price. Black Beards may be educating the chicas some ( CBJ's ), but i doubt they have the chicas tested themselves. If a chica shows up every month with her paper and pays her fee she can work there. I believe nothing i am told in the DR. Especially from people trying to seperate me from my money.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    The regular health check ups in the DR are bullshit. A person can get any certified document for the right price. Black Beards may be educating the chicas some ( CBJ's ), but i doubt they have the chicas tested themselves. If a chica shows up every month with her paper and pays her fee she can work there. I believe nothing i am told in the DR. Especially from people trying to seperate me from my money.
    I am sure guttaman is correct, but monthly checks are of limited value only. Better than none at all, sure, but the chica could catch a dozen infections in the next week after being checked. Get all your jabs and wrap up if this stuff worries you.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've been out to PP in January, not long after I came back I went down with a urinary tract infection which has progressed to epididymitis and possibly prostatitis. The docs haven't been able to identify the bacteria responsible but at my age (36) its almost certainly STD that caused it.

The reason for my asking is that the only two possible exposures I've had to STD's in the past 3 years were in PP, one a stunning girl with big tits at Cristal (BBBJ and eating pussy), the other a rougher around the edges bargirl type from La Gantina (BBBJ only).

I'm worrying (perhaps unnecessarily) about possible HIV via the pussy eating route, hence my question about the girls in Cristal. My reasoning is that the money they're on in there they wouldn't risk unprotected sex. The girl did ask "protection" but I wasn't sure if that was optional or not, certainly for BJ's it wasn't necessary. If I knew that the girls in there didn't fuck bareback then I'd be a bit more happy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandgrounder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Hey Sand:

That sucks. Can you tell us what you did WRONG?

1. Did you not take antibiotics soon enough??
    2. Did you not get a STD test?
    3. Did it go undectected for a while?

This helps all of us.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sandgrounder. Sorry to hear your news but thanks for sharing. We need to hear these things from time to time to stay real. I know nothing about this infection you have but I hope you get it treated successfully as soon as possible.

I don't think you can rely on any chica in the DR never fucking bareback. Even if they never do it with clients they may well do it with their novios.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Last edited by weyland; 03-18-2008 at 08:52 AM. Reason: duplicated post

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Hope you kick this thing soon. I have a couple of questions. If I understand what your saying you have only had sex twice in 3 years and you did two trips to PP and only had two girls? Also what happened to the STD that you believe may have set off this series of infections? It's only been 11 weeks since the first of the year any STD you had should have been uncovered when the docs were looking at the other infections.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Hey Sand:

That sucks. Can you tell us what you did WRONG?

1. Did you not take antibiotics soon enough??
    2. Did you not get a STD test?
    3. Did it go undectected for a while?

This helps all of us.

To tell the truth I didn't do anything wrong, maybe just bad luck. I went to the doctor within 3 days of catching urethritis (stinging tip of penis, going to the bathroom every 2 hours) and they did a quick litmus paper style check on a urine sample, revealing it to contain bacteria in. I was prescribed antibiotics (Nitrofurantoin) and sent on my way. This had no effect whatsoever so I was back 1 week later, once again the litmus paper test which showed no bacteria but evidence of white blood cells, indicating an infection. I was referred to hospital for urine culture tests for chlamydia and gonnorhea, these were negative. In the meantime I was put on more antibiotics (Amoxicillin supplemented with clavanic acid), again with no effect.

Not long after my left testicle started to ache, soon it was like being pounded with a baseball bat in the nuts, 24/7. I was given more antibiotics (Levofloxacin) which took away most of the pain but didn't clear things up completely.

Now the hospital is busy trying to find out the bacteria causing the problems. The last set of urine culture tests were negative, but chlamydia is actually a tricky bacteria to grow and a negative test doesn't mean its not about. I was initially diagnosed with epididymitis, which is a benign infectious disease often triggered by STD's, I say benign in that it won't kill me but it does cause pain. Since the urologist did an ultrasound scan I've found out my balls are on the face of it quite healthy, although I suffer from fluctuating pain still, ranging from mild annoyance to pretty sore.

Since I'm getting recurrent urinary tract infections, the bacteria can't be traced and I'm suffering from mild fever, its likely I have prostatitis. This is an infection of the prostate and difficult to treat, in fact its often incurable.

I'm worrying about the HIV aspect (although I read elsewhere that the chances of me getting it from eating pussy on one occasion are very very small, particularly since I didn't have sores in the mouth/on the tongue and she didn't appear to be menstruating), yet it was the BBBJ that probably gave me the problems I have now. The bacteria live in the throat and the tongue is a good tool at pushing them into your urethra.

I was offered an AIDS test but sniffed at it, maybe I'll ask for one just for peace of mind. In the meantime there's still hope they'll nail that damn bacteria.

I'm also being tested for other bugs, one interesting one being Staph. Aureus, this lives on human skin and can enter your system from top to bottom. The dangers of monging eh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandgrounder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Hope you kick this thing soon. I have a couple of questions. If I understand what your saying you have only had sex twice in 3 years and you did two trips to PP and only had two girls? Also what happened to the STD that you believe may have set off this series of infections? It's only been 11 weeks since the first of the year any STD you had should have been uncovered when the docs were looking at the other infections.
    Sorry for not being clear with my post - I went to PP once and did the two girls on that trip. The previous 3 years have been with Mrs Sandgrounder exclusively, who as you can imagine isn't too happy about the present situation ! She's been tested too as I managed to squeeze in a shag in between PP and dropping the bombshell on her, I await the tests with interest.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandgrounder For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sandgrounder View Post
    Sorry for not being clear with my post - I went to PP once and did the two girls on that trip. The previous 3 years have been with Mrs Sandgrounder exclusively, who as you can imagine isn't too happy about the present situation ! She's been tested too as I managed to squeeze in a shag in between PP and dropping the bombshell on her, I await the tests with interest.
    Bet you could hear a pin drop on that conversation. Ouch!!

Great medical info Sand. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Bet you could hear a pin drop on that conversation. Ouch!!

Great medical info Sand. Thanks.

Yes, followed by the sound of her drinking my whiskey collection dry ! I think watching me suffer since then has made amends !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandgrounder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

I assume you had a syphillis test?

Thanks

Yes, followed by the sound of her drinking my whiskey collection dry ! I think watching me suffer since then has made amends !
    Surprised it wasn't the frying pan on your head

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCell View Post
    I assume you had a syphillis test?
    Actually no, although it was offered. I'm not exhibiting any of the symptoms of that, although there's still time yet. But if I develop a button-size sore on my tongue I'm going to be straight down the hospital !

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

Actually no, although it was offered. I'm not exhibiting any of the symptoms of that, although there's still time yet. But if I develop a button-size sore on my tongue I'm going to be straight down the hospital !
    You could be asymptomatic. I'm no expert but first thing you should do is stop turning down tests! The mind is tricky- if you dwell on a symptom it can be "mentally" enhanced. Hope everything works out in your favor.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

I always assume that each single girl I pick up is a potential carrier of everything, I’ve never believed in the idea that girls from ‘X’ are safer than those from ‘Y’ – for me they are all at the same level risk-wise.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 903 Posts

Why do you keep turning down tests that are offered to you?

Don't you think these tests are necessary to diagnose your problems, however remote.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

If it don't kill you, don't sweat it.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

First of all I wouldnt turn down any extra tests especially since they will be covered by your insurance im sure. You have nothing to lose. Whats strange is they cant figure out what is the cause of the problem.

I know a lot of people frown on DR doctors but in this case they might have seen your problem more often than a stateside doctor and maybe one should be consulted with your test results by your local doctor.

Sorry to hear about this problem and it shows again why we should take the required precautions. If you don't these things do happen from time to time.

I take the same opinion as above and consider all girls to be possible carriers of everything both stateside and in the DR. Even stateside plenty of women have multiple sex partners and you don't really know what your getting yourself into.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information