Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

Thanks

DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

OK Fellas, I have to post this message every few months. Sosua and the DR is once again loaded with STUPID KNUCKLEHEADS overpaying for sex. Pay no more than 1,000 pesos for an hour about $30. and no more than 2,000 pesos for an entire night. If you go to Passions you will pay a little more but at the discos or on the street no more than 1000. Some Jackass gringo was paying $150 for an hour. This Bullshit has got to stop or the DR will turn into Costa Rica. And we all know what a shit hole that place has turned into. And for the record lots of chicas will fuck you for less than 1,000 pesos. If you get mind blowing sex maybe throw in an extra 100 or 200 pesos once in a while. Never pay 1500 for an hour. NEVER! Last night it was 3-1 chicas to guys. These girls will work cheap. n the countryside pay no more than 500 pesos. I have buddies that tell the girls if I dont like the sex I pay nothing. If i like it I pay 1000 pesos. The girls almost always go along with this. STOP OVERPAYING! , SOSUA BRIAN.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 903 Posts

Re: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

We get your message but unfortunatley, ISOC guys are just an insignificant number of the overpaying mongers, so there's not much we can do. I used to think it was the Europeans who over paid. But to my surprise it's the New York newbies who are fucking up the market, making it rain and shit. Yes both black and white newbies, I witnessed it last week.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Pissing into the wind. Maybe 1% of mongers are from ISOC and half of those overpay too. Then they come on here and say "it's my money and no-one is going to tell me how to spend it" and the other half give them "Thank You"s and vote them into BoD, so what can you do?

And to be honest, once you add up all the true costs of a trip, paying an extra 500, or even 1000, here and there represents a relatively small percentage for a guy who is earning good money and only makes one or two trips a year.

Don't know why jagu should have suspected Europeans. They generally have less money than North Americans, and The French and Italians I always heard have a reputation for being tight. Of course this is all changing now the US$ is falling and also so many Russians are arriving. They invented the concept of "reckless extravagance" back in the Tsar's day and have now rediscovered it with all their oil riches.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jagu View Post
    We get your message but unfortunatley, ISOC guys are just an insignificant number of the overpaying mongers, so there's not much we can do. I used to think it was the Europeans who over paid. But to my surprise it's the New York newbies who are fucking up the market, making it rain and shit. Yes both black and white newbies, I witnessed it last week.
    Last time i was in Sosua was a bit over 2 years ago and I stayed at the Europe. The lobby was filled with new york guys. If i seen 20 mongers, 18 of them were from New York. I beleive they were all chartered down by some agency. Very arrogant chaps i might add as well.

The price the chicas were asking in Classicos at that time was 1500(and it was a bitch to try for less by negotiating, they all seemed to stick to their guns on the asking price, but then, i am an older guy at the age of 50, so, i am guessing older guys get the higher prices lol). Is the asking price still the same? I am sure all bars basically have the same asking price. You might have classico chicas asking 1500-2000 and then the little bar beside the Europe plaza hotel might be asking only 1000. Any info on what the asking price is when it comes to different bars? I am planning on going there late this month or early next month. thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Next time I go im tossing a quarter on the table and seeing what I can get

Seriously I always get laid in the DR for 1000 -1200 Pesos sometimes even FREEEEEEEEEE !!!!
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Last few visits, i don't even discuss "price". You will be amazed that mose chicas will be happy with what you give them within reason. I always slip it into their purse so that they notice it, and have never had a problem.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You are correct. I hardly discuss money with the girls. Once you get a friendly vibe going, they don't want anything to mess up the vibe themselves. Over my 7 trips I have only had a problem once when the girl wanted $500 pesos more.
    Last edited by agua chico; 03-20-2008 at 07:20 PM.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    Last few visits, i don't even discuss "price". You will be amazed that mose chicas will be happy with what you give them within reason. I always slip it into their purse so that they notice it, and have never had a problem.
    That's the way I do it too......Why kill the Fantasy...

I Never had one come up to me and complain...
    CHICA_SEEKA

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN'

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaSeeka View Post
    That's the way I do it too......Why kill the Fantasy...

I Never had one come up to me and complain...

IMO, this only works if you have a GOOD command of the language , and some solid prior experience. As Im sure you would also agree, I would NOT recommend this to a newbie under any circumstances, or he may be knocking on your door in the AM "she wants $300 US ,what should I do ?"

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    IMO, this only works if you have a GOOD command of the language , and some solid prior experience. As Im sure you would also agree, I would NOT recommend this to a newbie under any circumstances, or he may be knocking on your door in the AM "she wants $300 US ,what should I do ?"
    Actually, I think it's more attitude than experience. My first trip in 05, I went alone without knowing how to say "hi" in Spanish. I did not negotiate price but one time out of about 8 girls in one week. Again, if you treat them well and get to know them they'll assume you'll take care of them and the service is usually better since they aim to please in order to earn more "regalo "

You just have to avoid the hard cores, the dirty looking, chain smoking, hoarse voice type.

Back in 05 I paid the board famous Yasmin $40-60 a night for some serious love making and she came back for 3 nights. You can dig up my report for verification, this has worked for me quite well.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to agua chico For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I agree, not for the newbie
    And yes I do speak fluent spanish and I am quite selective and careful.

And I don't try to cheat them or insult them with a lowball amount for a TLN, I have seen many get into trouble thinking that ALL the girls will take a particular set price....

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jagu View Post
    These ignorant muthafuckas need to leave that music video bullshit at home. Fuck them all.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BWH27 View Post
    OK Fellas, I have to post this message every few months. Sosua and the DR is once again loaded with STUPID KNUCKLEHEADS overpaying for sex. Pay no more than 1,000 pesos for an hour about $30. and no more than 2,000 pesos for an entire night. If you go to Passions you will pay a little more but at the discos or on the street no more than 1000. Some Jackass gringo was paying $150 for an hour. This Bullshit has got to stop or the DR will turn into Costa Rica. And we all know what a shit hole that place has turned into. And for the record lots of chicas will fuck you for less than 1,000 pesos. If you get mind blowing sex maybe throw in an extra 100 or 200 pesos once in a while. Never pay 1500 for an hour. NEVER! Last night it was 3-1 chicas to guys. These girls will work cheap. n the countryside pay no more than 500 pesos. I have buddies that tell the girls if I dont like the sex I pay nothing. If i like it I pay 1000 pesos. The girls almost always go along with this. STOP OVERPAYING! , SOSUA BRIAN.

I appreciate your concern.

But if I were you, I would stop worrying about what others do. If a guy wants to pay 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 pesos for a ST, then who cares? It's his loss.

If a chica refuses to accept your offer, then screw her. There is another chica right around the corner who will be more than happy to accept your offer.

The Russian chica in Santo Domingo (Irene) gets up to $500 USD from some of her customers for an all-nighter. But she told me that she would not charge me at all. I can just call her up, take her out to dinner, and she is my fuck buddy for the night.

As long as you can negotiate a deal that you think is fair, then good for you. More power to you.

Therefore, I do not care if someone sends WU, snitches, overpays, tells the chicas my age and nationality (which some of you did), calls me racial slurs (Hi Chuckuindy), etc. I just focus on going to the DR, have fun, and prepare a trip report for all of you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    I appreciate your concern.

But if I were you, I would stop worrying about what others do. If a guy wants to pay 1,000, 10,000, or 100,000 pesos for a ST, then who cares? It's his loss.

If a chica refuses to accept your offer, then screw her. There is another chica right around the corner who will be more than happy to accept your offer.

The Russian chica in Santo Domingo (Irene) gets up to $500 USD from some of her customers for an all-nighter. But she told me that she would not charge me at all. I can just call her up, take her out to dinner, and she is my fuck buddy for the night.

As long as you can negotiate a deal that you think is fair, then good for you. More power to you.

Therefore, I do not care if someone sends WU, snitches, overpays, tells the chicas my age and nationality (which some of you did), calls me racial slurs (Hi Chuckuindy), etc. I just focus on going to the DR, have fun, and prepare a trip report for all of you.

We were discussing this last night on the phone. Not enough money, ex to the next.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

At one time I could have cared less what a guy paid. Problem now is that ignorant acting idiots paying mediocre chicks what amounts to a months salary for a normal Domincan are fucking up the little ambiance Sosua had. The scene has gotten progressively more hard core. Where before normal type chicks regularly visited Classicos and Latinos most now stay away not only out of fear for their reputations, but also for their safety. A few years ago a fat chick would never have braved the strip let alone show up at the disco. She knew she had as much chance at turning a trick as she did in winning the local lottery. Now they parade around town like they're Cleopatra and guard their territory like wild boars. I just find it hard to understand why guys turn 500 peso workers into want-a-be superstars and monthly WU recipients. I knew things had changed dramatically when I spotted the overweight older manicurist from the salon near Susanas working the game in Classicos.
    Last edited by The Sage; 03-21-2008 at 01:39 AM.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

aLSO, the chicas are now expecting way more pesos, then what they are worth and althou they will still go with us for the less agreed upon fee, u can bet she is sulking that she didnt get double of what she had hoped to get and u can also bet the performace will reflect on her getting less dinero. All because dumb asses paid more then they should have in the past.

I am sure many mongers have noticed the decline and willingness to perfrom by the chicas. Hardcore. The search for the GFE and noviceds has become much harder to find.Or so it seems and i blame guys over paying for a lot of that.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

The DR is heading toward CR and it will never be what is used to be just like Brasil the way it is now, and Colombia(guys on ISG who frequent Colombia are saying its being ruined by newbies). Like Cheeno has stated before I could care less what the next guy does with his money and his vacation and it's not going to affect me one bit Im going to continue to do what I do no matter what.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pana For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    Last time i was in Sosua was a bit over 2 years ago and I stayed at the Europe. The lobby was filled with new york guys. If i seen 20 mongers, 18 of them were from New York. I beleive they were all chartered down by some agency. Very arrogant chaps i might add as well.

The price the chicas were asking in Classicos at that time was 1500(and it was a bitch to try for less by negotiating, they all seemed to stick to their guns on the asking price, but then, i am an older guy at the age of 50, so, i am guessing older guys get the higher prices lol). Is the asking price still the same? I am sure all bars basically have the same asking price. You might have classico chicas asking 1500-2000 and then the little bar beside the Europe plaza hotel might be asking only 1000. Any info on what the asking price is when it comes to different bars? I am planning on going there late this month or early next month. thanks
    hi...just got back from sosua, 1 wk at the new garden hotel. best first time ever. i paid 1000. in afternoon, 1700 for an overnite from classicos--sweet girl, 400 pesos in a roadside shack outside cabarete (all the money i had under the seat of bike) and 40 dollars for a happy hour with 2 avg girls. this newbie had good training , but now having hard time navigating this site! snorkeler from nyc

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to snorkeler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Idea Re: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

with Jet Blue bringing in NY the price will start to go up

37. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    aLSO, the chicas are now expecting way more pesos, then what they are worth and althou they will still go with us for the less agreed upon fee, u can bet she is sulking that she didnt get double of what she had hoped to get and u can also bet the performace will reflect on her getting less dinero. All because dumb asses paid more then they should have in the past.

I am sure many mongers have noticed the decline and willingness to perfrom by the chicas. Hardcore. The search for the GFE and noviceds has become much harder to find.Or so it seems and i blame guys over paying for a lot of that.
    This may be true somewhat, but I am a firm believer that it is the monger who should guide and take control of the sexual experience as best he can. Dont forget that these are women first and hoes second. You gotta bring the freak out of them. They will fuck you, but they dont have to freak you. And I love both. The money piece is always something that has to be dealt with. Either before or after. But we arent concentrating on the amount for the chocha when are actually all up in the chocha, now do we??? The point is this. You cannot and will not be able to control what the next man is paying. I dont like a fucked up chocha economy either, but economies change. We all know this because it is happening right now in the US. I think we all need to go with the flow and pay the chicas what we as individuals deem reasonable. Sharing that information here with responsible mongers is one of the ways that we can keep all of us in check on this issue.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information