Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    aLSO, the chicas are now expecting way more pesos, then what they are worth and althou they will still go with us for the less agreed upon fee, u can bet she is sulking that she didnt get double of what she had hoped to get and u can also bet the performace will reflect on her getting less dinero. All because dumb asses paid more then they should have in the past.

I am sure many mongers have noticed the decline and willingness to perfrom by the chicas. Hardcore. The search for the GFE and noviceds has become much harder to find.Or so it seems and i blame guys over paying for a lot of that.

If the 300 mongers stop using the same 7 chicas, maybe life in Monger World will get easier?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    If the 300 mongers stop using the same 7 chicas, maybe life in Monger World will get easier?
    That wont change the trend. Not at all.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    That wont change the trend. Not at all.

Maybe some of them should get married or learn to speak Spanish? I paid 1,500 - 2,000 for TLN and that included sex. Its that simple.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 405 Posts

Let those weekend warriors from NY who prance around Sosua throwing their money around like they are Donald Trump, overpaying the chicas, and sitting in VIP at Classicos sipping chapagne HAVE SOSUA. Fuck it. Learn some Spanish and get out to the countryside. That is where the real chica adventures are.

7. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ajax718 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

The same weekend warriors sitting in Plaza Sosua that buy these Domino Hoes Hennessy and pay in USD DO NOT affect my market.

Quote Originally Posted by ajax718 View Post
    Let those weekend warriors from NY who prance around Sosua throwing their money around like they are Donald Trump, overpaying the chicas, and sitting in VIP at Classicos sipping chapagne HAVE SOSUA. Fuck it. Learn some Spanish and get out to the countryside. That is where the real chica adventures are.
    Let's get the job done!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    The same weekend warriors sitting in Plaza Sosua that buy these Domino Hoes Hennessy and pay in USD DO NOT affect my market.
    I aint buying a Sosua hoe any Henny. A shot of Brugal, yeah. Henny, hell no.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I won't even buy the bitch a Benedicta unless it's from SUPER SUPER on the way back to my crib.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

I'm sorry but this subject is so OLD and PLAYED OUT!! No matter what some other guys does with his money, I negotiate with a chica up front and if the prices aren't where I am willing to go...buh bye! On to the next one!!

There were no shortage of chicas willing to take what I offered and many who actually gave me quite a deal based on my performance and the "chica network!"

These same threads are getting tiring...if you don't like what some other guys are doing...man up and tell them, or ignore them!

Just my two cents!!

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3somefan View Post
    I'm sorry but this subject is so OLD and PLAYED OUT!! No matter what some other guys does with his money, I negotiate with a chica up front and if the prices aren't where I am willing to go...buh bye! On to the next one!!

There were no shortage of chicas willing to take what I offered and many who actually gave me quite a deal based on my performance and the "chica network!"

These same threads are getting tiring...if you don't like what some other guys are doing...man up and tell them, or ignore them!

Just my two cents!!
    Well put, threesome. Well put.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not a chance, just the best Disco in town and she can bring her sisters

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,158 Posts

So I guess me giving my local squeeze $18,000 USD loan to help her out and hoping for a BBBJ was an error in judgement, huh? Damn, I wish I had "game"

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TropicBob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajax718 View Post
    Let those weekend warriors from NY who prance around Sosua throwing their money around like they are Donald Trump, overpaying the chicas, and sitting in VIP at Classicos sipping chapagne HAVE SOSUA. Fuck it. JLearn some Spanish and get out to the countryside. That is where the real chica adventures are.
    I concluded during my last trip that more so than ever you need Spanish. Easy enough to get around these boneheads if you can communicate. No need to gn very far from Sosua. POP has loads of talent and there are unblemished gems in and near Sosua.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well, I have been away for a few months and just got back from a 5 day trip Santiago. I can tell you, that Sosua game don't play in Santiago. They got the baddest latina mamis on that island in Santiago.

You gotta venture out as somebody uttered earlier.

Prices were everything from free, which involved a few drinks and dinner, to 2500 pesos (All night and the morning). And let me tell you, the Santiago quality is well worth the range and variation. I was with some Dominican friends, which helped.

I had a ball!!!

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to init4ass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    Last few visits, i don't even discuss "price". You will be amazed that mose chicas will be happy with what you give them within reason. I always slip it into their purse so that they notice it, and have never had a problem.
    I am not sure if this is the right approach or not. I know in the philippines this appraoch is used because if u discuss price for sex with a filipina, then, she is admitting she is a prositute and they dont like to be classified as a hoe.

However, in the dominican, i dont think they mind having that termed used against them(compared to a filipina anyways)

I just feel uncomfortable taking a girl back to my room and having boom boom with her. Lets say we boom boom suckie suckie for 2 hours. Then i hand her say 1300 pesos(what i felt she was worth and also around the going rate) but, the guy she had 3 hours earlier gave her 3000 pesos. She now may cause a scene over this and i think it probably would have been a better idea to agree on a price beforehand. Es verdad?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right approach or not. I know in the philippines this appraoch is used because if u discuss price for sex with a filipina, then, she is admitting she is a prositute and they dont like to be classified as a hoe.

However, in the dominican, i dont think they mind having that termed used against them(compared to a filipina anyways)

I just feel uncomfortable taking a girl back to my room and having boom boom with her. Lets say we boom boom suckie suckie for 2 hours. Then i hand her say 1300 pesos(what i felt she was worth and also around the going rate) but, the guy she had 3 hours earlier gave her 3000 pesos. She now may cause a scene over this and i think it probably would have been a better idea to agree on a price beforehand. Es verdad?
    I think the consensus is:

If you are a newbie and speak little or no Spanish, negotiate in advance not only price but also what services are to be included (for example, BBBJ?, anal? Nude photos?, etc). This will by no means guarantee no drama (especially from Sosúa whores), but strengthens your hand.

If you speak fluent Spanish, have a good "feel" for the Dominican scene, and are looking for GFE, then discussing money up front might box both participants in. If you are young, reasonable looking, can dance, etc, then your chances of winging it are much enhanced.

It's we guys somewhere in between these extremes who have to make value calls. I used both methods about 50/50 on my last trip and it turned out generally o.k. but only because I was including a number of repeats where I and the chica both knew what was on offer and what was not.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by init4ass View Post
    Well, I have been away for a few months and just got back from a 5 day trip Santiago. I can tell you, that Sosua game don't play in Santiago. They got the baddest latina mamis on that island in Santiago.

You gotta venture out as somebody uttered earlier.

Prices were everything from free, which involved a few drinks and dinner, to 2500 pesos (All night and the morning). And let me tell you, the Santiago quality is well worth the range and variation. I was with some Dominican friends, which helped.

I had a ball!!!
    Did I see You on the dance floor ( Merengue) @ the Monte Bar in Santiago Last Monday night ???? there were only 3 gringos there that night
    me and 2 guys that looked like NY'ers
    CHICA_SEEKA

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaSeeka View Post
    Did I see You on the dance floor ( Merengue) @ the Monte Bar in Santiago Last Monday night ???? there were only 3 gringos there that night
    me and 2 guys that looked like NY'ers
    Magnum P.I. does not look like a New Yawker, he is from Motor City!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I've come to the conclusion that 1,000 ST and 1,500 TLN are fair numbers for the services rendered. If based on her demeanor and dress I think she may find this inadequate then we have price discussion. As to the regulars we came to an agreement long ago on how much they do or don't get paid.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I think the consensus is:

If you are a newbie and speak little or no Spanish, negotiate in advance not only price but also what services are to be included (for example, BBBJ?, anal? Nude photos?, etc). This will by no means guarantee no drama (especially from Sosúa whores), but strengthens your hand.
    I RARELY discuss price before taking a new chica home. And never when taking a repeat, which is often. I am in Sosua almost every two months, so that probably makes a difference. They see that your a regular and realize that you know the score. 1000 to 1500 toda la noche, plus some regala...and maybe breakfast if there still cute in the morning

CHICKASEEKA DUDE - Sorry I didn't recognize you last week in Latinos! I was a bit out of it that nite. I was only in town for 4 days. I stopped by NG a couple times to meet some of the gang but never saw anyone. Maybe see you in May...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

edit, reread his post and he is from jersey, so english is good lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information