Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

Thanks

Re: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

If you guys are paying anthing more than 2500 pesos for TLN you are retarded. Most of those girls if they had a real job would only be making up to 2500 pesos a month say if they worked in a hair salon, etc. A hard working laborer who has a GOOD job would only make around 9000 pesos month or somewhere between $250 to $300. If you wish to give more for good service then tell her its a tip so you do not fuck it up for everyone else. I try not to negotiate but if some girl comes out and says do you know the price and they already know I have been there like at least 7 times and its 5 am and they say 3000 pesos I laugh and say No voy a pagarte para dormir. I am not going to pay you to sleep. If the chica wanted 3000 for TLN at 9pm ok thats do able. Referring to my last post, I had one chic that was the hottest girl I have yet to see in Sosua on all my trips with great big titties, (sorry I did not have my camera) and a fine skinny flawless body and beautiful face keep me out til 430 am and tell me that she wanted to find a guy for her friend and then left the after one club with another dude and told me to wait and she would return to sleep with me. She was very fine and had she left with me when I wanted her to at 1am I would have easily given her 2500 pesos maybe even 3000 if she was really good, however I let her leave with the other dude and watched her get into a car with him and then told her friend to tell her she needs to be more respectful and if she thinks I am waiting for her, hell no, and I grabbed another chic and left and told her friend good night. You gotta keep those hoes in check! I got way more game then that sorry chicas! Had it not been my second to last night of my 12 day trip and Had I not been so tired I would have left her in the club at 1 am had she not wanted to leave her friend and that was after I had already told her that if her friend did not find a guy she could stay in the spare bedroom so she did not have to go to charamicos late in the am and she could save the motoconcho fee. Fuck That noise!. I wanted to see her the next night at the club when I was bombed just to see what she had to say when she saw me and laugh at her stupidity in that she lost out on a good opportunity for some dudes quickie. but I never made it out because 2 other chicas came over. the se****d after the first one left. Did she really think almost immediately after some other dude busted a nut up in there I wanted to? Yes, before you jump all over me I know that in Sosua you are always next in line but damn, I like a couple hours between it so the girl can shower and delouse, lol. Its really about a little respect though.

I got a little sidetracked but dont overpay! And you be the boss and do not let them tell you how it is. YOu tell them and if they do not like it find another one, now even at 3 - 330 am there are plenty of hot ones, after that it starts getting thinned out. Anyways, I like to be in my room banging away at like the latest, 1or 2 am.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    MEN LOSE THEIR FOCUS WHEN IT COMES TO TOTO!!!!!!!!!

TRUE FACT................
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    For the first few years I didn't put the squeeze on because I viewed it as nickel and diming. The reality is the whole culture is about nickel and diming. Above a certain point you get no return on your investment. Actually many will think you are stupid for being so generous. They know that pussy goes for x pesos in the barrio or nice girls don't sell pussy direct and if you are buying pussy direct or paying much more than the local rate you are a sucker.

.....She could not believe that I would pay such an unheard of amount for, oh my god, a prostituta. It didn't help that the friend of the sister told her it was for ST. To her I was the biggest pendejo on the North Coast. .......
    This is the gospel, especially the highlighted portion. When you really get to know some of the nicer girls they will tell you what the deal is. RD2000 is really to much to pay for toda la noche even if you get her at 2PM.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    If you guys are paying anthing more than 2500 pesos for TLN you are retarded. Most of those girls if they had a real job would only be making up to 2500 pesos a month say if they worked in a hair salon, etc. A hard working laborer who has a GOOD job would only make around 9000 pesos month or somewhere between $250 to $300. If you wish to give more for good service then tell her its a tip so you do not fuck it up for everyone else. I try not to negotiate but if some girl comes out and says do you know the price and they already know I have been there like at least 7 times and its 5 am and they say 3000 pesos I laugh and say No voy a pagarte para dormir. I am not going to pay you to sleep. If the chica wanted 3000 for TLN at 9pm ok thats do able. Referring to my last post, I had one chic that was the hottest girl I have yet to see in Sosua on all my trips with great big titties, (sorry I did not have my camera) and a fine skinny flawless body and beautiful face keep me out til 430 am and tell me that she wanted to find a guy for her friend and then left the after one club with another dude and told me to wait and she would return to sleep with me. She was very fine and had she left with me when I wanted her to at 1am I would have easily given her 2500 pesos maybe even 3000 if she was really good, however I let her leave with the other dude and watched her get into a car with him and then told her friend to tell her she needs to be more respectful and if she thinks I am waiting for her, hell no, and I grabbed another chic and left and told her friend good night. You gotta keep those hoes in check! I got way more game then that sorry chicas! Had it not been my second to last night of my 12 day trip and Had I not been so tired I would have left her in the club at 1 am had she not wanted to leave her friend and that was after I had already told her that if her friend did not find a guy she could stay in the spare bedroom so she did not have to go to charamicos late in the am and she could save the motoconcho fee. Fuck That noise!. I wanted to see her the next night at the club when I was bombed just to see what she had to say when she saw me and laugh at her stupidity in that she lost out on a good opportunity for some dudes quickie. but I never made it out because 2 other chicas came over. the se****d after the first one left. Did she really think almost immediately after some other dude busted a nut up in there I wanted to? Yes, before you jump all over me I know that in Sosua you are always next in line but damn, I like a couple hours between it so the girl can shower and delouse, lol. Its really about a little respect though.

I got a little sidetracked but dont overpay! And you be the boss and do not let them tell you how it is. YOu tell them and if they do not like it find another one, now even at 3 - 330 am there are plenty of hot ones, after that it starts getting thinned out. Anyways, I like to be in my room banging away at like the latest, 1or 2 am.
    What if 3000 pesos isn't shit to me?

Am I still retarted because my budget is different than yours?

You know whats really retarted, paying chics 2500 who fuck Dominican dudes for free--and give them your money... now that's retarted...

Now that's retarted Bossman

You know what's really retarted, that you can go a few miles outside of Sosua and fuck chics for less than 1000 pesos TLN....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneg View Post
    What if 3000 pesos isn't shit to me?

Am I still retarted because my budget is different than yours?

You know whats really retarted, paying chics 2500 who fuck Dominican dudes for free--and give them your money... now that's retarted...

Now that's retarted Bossman

You know what's really retarted, that you can go a few miles outside of Sosua and fuck chics for less than 1000 pesos TLN....

Around 200 to 500 does the trick.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

thats the truth man!!! they dish the dirt on everything going on around town...im always entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    This is the gospel, especially the highlighted portion. When you really get to know some of the nicer girls they will tell you what the deal is. RD2000 is really to much to pay for toda la noche even if you get her at 2PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    thats the truth man!!! they dish the dirt on everything going on around town...im always entertained.
    The key is Speaking the language and knowing their needs. A chica with a kid living with mom needs more than a chica with no kids.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Who cares what other mongers spend, when are you people gonna realize what I pay does not effect your price...and vice-versa! I spend a month @ a time in Sosua and watch guys from this site pay RD$3000-RD$4000 for a Classicos HO, and the next week I see her go with a guy for RD$1000! It is really nobody else's business what the next guy pays, it's about education and knowing the market. I do not condone overpaying these worn out HO's...but who care's what monger A pays, if you know you can get her for 1/2 ....it's his Pesos, not your's Poncho.
    Let's get the job done!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    Who cares what other mongers spend, when are you people gonna realize what I pay does not effect your price...and vice-versa! I spend a month @ a time in Sosua and watch guys from this site pay RD$3000-RD$4000 for a Classicos HO, and the next week I see her go with a guy for RD$1000! It is really nobody else's business what the next guy pays, it's about education and knowing the market. I do not condone overpaying these worn out HO's...but who care's what monger A pays, if you know you can get her for 1/2 ....it's his Pesos, not your's Poncho.
    easy big fella.... refresh my memory... what was more important?? bangin that hot ass of c????? or payin 1k pesos like others vs. the 4k she wanted from you??.. lol....some guys on here want the bottom price.. i guess it makes them feel better cuz they didnt have to pay more to bang a hottie/whore...the truth is... you dont know how desperate the girl is...plus i truly believe there is a "looks" factor... ive seen girls take less money to fuck a younger better lookin guy, than more money to bang an older mess of a guy...
    Last edited by El Tiburon; 04-16-2008 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

The only mongers affected by others' overpaying are the very same mongers who overpay themselves.

Basically, a more experienced monger who speaks decent enough Spanish and knows how to talk to the girls will not be affected by another's willingness to overpay.

However, the monger who can't converse and bs the chicks is indeed affected by the number other similarly-challenged mongers are willing to pay because they're the ones that set the stupid-gringo price, so if you don't want to be forced to pay the stupid-gringo price you yourself probably helped to establish when you were a newbie, learn some fucking Spanish and learn "the game".

(BTW ..... i'm not even talking about being fluent in Spanish or becoming a MASTER MONGER (whatever that is exactly) ..... just learn enough to not get "ripped off")

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 2,001 Posts

This statement should be the period that closes this thread.

MisterPink makes the perfect point who gives a fuck what the next guy pays for pussy. I gave a chica 1500 TLN and then a week later some other monger gave her 5000 TLN all that did was remove her ass from the rotation. There are plenty of other hoes on Pedro Clisante.

Don't start threads just because your pockets are light. You should NOT travel internationally if you can't afford the taxes imposed.

This isn't an attack against anyone so all of you super sensitive bitches keep your metrosexual comments to yourselves.

I have a novel idea. Why not post trip reports with pictures and talk about what a great time was had by all instead of bitching about how you need a raise to keep up with the loser that likes to overpay.

Case in point.

I had a great time at Classicos last week. Plenty of hoes and I got laid for less than 1500.

This is me dancing in the new After One Club...

Life is good.

Here are some chica pics.

Stop the crazy threads and post pics and trip reports.

This is just my 2 cents because at the end of the day you are not changing anyones mind visa vis chica spending habits.

In fact I am driving to Washington Heights right now {AHORA MISMO} to give a chica 10,000,000 pesos just to smell her panties.

Thank you goodnight. We will be here all week. Enjoy the veal...

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WSJ3_Sith_Lord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post

MisterPink makes the perfect point who gives a fuck what the next guy pays for pussy. I gave a chica 1500 TLN and then a week later some other monger gave her 5000 TLN all that did was remove her ass from the rotation. There are plenty of other hoes on Pedro Clisante.

Don't start threads just because your pockets are light. You should NOT travel internationally if you can't afford the taxes imposed.

This isn't an attack against anyone so all of you super sensitive bitches keep your metrosexual comments to yourselves.

I have a novel idea. Why not post trip reports with pictures and talk about what a great time was had by all instead of bitching about how you need a raise to keep up with the loser that likes to overpay.

Case in point.
    he's not traveling, he lives there and still has to bitch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCell View Post
    he's not traveling, he lives there and still has to bitch
    Just out of curiosity, who is he?

mp

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 699 Posts

That dog pic is so cool. I want to borrow it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ingus_Khan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3_Sith_Lord View Post

Case in point.

I had a great time at Classicos last week. Plenty of hoes and I got laid for less than 1500.

This is me dancing in the new After One Club...

Life is good.

OUT STANDING POST MY GOOD BROTHER WSJ3 !!!!
    The thing I dont get WSJ3 is that you have grown men on here acting like little bitches talking about this guy what he did what he is wearing and who he fucked and how much he paid to fuck....fuck that when Im on vacation Im not worrying about what the next man did with his money and time Im to busy trying to worry about myself and having a good time to worry about the next man. WSJ3 you are right my good brother damn life is good............

This is a salute to my good brother WSJ3!!!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pana For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

^ damn her pussy looks so ripe and suckulent!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 860 Posts

Yo the hos in Sosua now get pawprint tatoos over there... Maybe i'm the only one that saw the humor in that for various reasons... But funny ass post WSJ...

If homeboy lives in DR, why the fuck is he at Classicos... he should be beating off the free pussy with a stick, using his passport as leverage...

His game should be on another level, he shouldn't be competing with tourists who're in town for 3 nights with money to burn...

Incogneg

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just realized who the author is!
    mp

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Clap Re: DO NOT OVERPAY THE CHICAS FOR SEX !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Tiburon View Post
    easy big fella.... refresh my memory... what was more important?? bangin that hot ass of c????? or payin 1k pesos like others vs. the 4k she wanted from you??.. lol....some guys on here want the bottom price.. i guess it makes them feel better cuz they didnt have to pay more to bang a hottie/whore...the truth is... you dont know how desperate the girl is...plus i truly believe there is a "looks" factor... ive seen girls take less money to fuck a younger better lookin guy, than more money to bang an older mess of a guy...
    I bringing my AARP card I demand my 20% discount

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    I bringing my AARP card I demand my 20% discount
    Talk to Rocky....he is offering a $RD1500 special, includes 45 minutes of "C" as an appetizer, and a 9 Rack of Ribs.

You have to PREORDER and mention the coupon code 6969!

mp

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneg View Post
    Yo the hos in Sosua now get pawprint tatoos over there... Maybe i'm the only one that saw the humor in that for various reasons... But funny ass post WSJ...

If homeboy lives in DR, why the fuck is he at Classicos... he should be beating off the free pussy with a stick, using his passport as leverage...

His game should be on another level, he shouldn't be competing with tourists who're in town for 3 nights with money to burn...

Incogneg
    Homeboy is mentally challanged.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information