Thread: "They can have my jewelry when they pry it from my cold dead nipples"-Charlton Heston

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

"They can have my jewelry when they pry it from my cold dead nipples"-Charlton Heston

I don't see where anybody posted this yet. It's news from yesterday morning. And my apologies to Mr. Heston, but I couldn't resist.

Three Alternate Thread Titles...

1) Anytime you can talk about pliers and nipples in the same sentence...

2) Janet Jackson will be filing a "Friend of the Court" brief...

3) Hey, Don't taze my nipple, Bro...

On a more serious note, I have no sympathy for this woman. And it's not only because she's an unattractive dyke. She set this up to make a buck (just look at who her lawyer is), and she's doing it on the back of new security policies that are in place to protect Americans. She wants to hit the lotto, nothing else. Meanwhile we have brave Men & Women dying on the battlefield to protect her fat rearend. Fuck her and the lesbian she rode in on

Woman Says TSA Forced Piercings Removal

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...=1&image=large

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A Texas woman who said she was forced to remove a nipple ring with pliers in order to board an airplane called Thursday for an apology by federal security agents and a civil rights investigation.

"I wouldn't wish this experience upon anyone," Mandi Hamlin said at a news conference. "My experience with TSA was a nightmare I had to endure. No one deserves to be treated this way."
    Hamlin, 37, said she was trying to board a flight from Lubbock to Dallas on Feb. 24 when she was scanned by a Transportation Security Administration agent after passing through a larger metal detector without problems.
    The female TSA agent used a handheld detector that beeped when it passed in front of Hamlin's chest, the Dallas-area resident said.
    Hamlin said she told the woman she was wearing nipple piercings. The women then called over her male colleagues, one of whom said she would have to remove the jewelry, Hamlin said.
    Hamlin said she could not remove them and asked whether she could instead display her pierced breasts in private to the female agent. But several other male officers told her she could not board her flight until the jewelry was out, she said.
    She was taken behind a curtain and managed to remove one bar-shaped piercing but had trouble with the second, a ring.
    "Still crying, she informed the TSA officer that she could not remove it without the help of pliers, and the officer gave a pair to her," said Hamlin's attorney, Gloria Allred, reading from a letter she sent Thursday to the director of the TSA's Office of Civil Rights and Liberties.
    Hamlin said she heard male TSA agents snickering as she took out the ring. She was scanned again and was allowed to board even though she still was wearing a belly button ring.
    "After nipple rings are inserted, the skin can often heal around the piercing, and the rings can be extremely difficult and painful to remove," Allred said in the letter.
    Hamlin filed a complaint, but the TSA's customer service manager at the Lubbock airport concluded the screening was handled properly, Allred said.
    Allred said she might consider legal action if the TSA does not apologize.
    On its Web site, the TSA warns that passengers "may be additionally screened because of hidden items such as body piercings, which alarmed the metal detector."
    "If you are selected for additional screening, you may ask to remove your body piercing in private as an alternative to a pat-down search," the site says.
    Hamlin would have accepted a "pat-down" had it been offered, Allred said.
    Hamlin was publicly humiliated and has "undergone an enormous amount of physical pain to have the nipple rings reinserted" because of scar tissue, Allred said.
    "The conduct of TSA was cruel and unnecessary," Allred wrote. "The last time that I checked a nipple was not a dangerous weapon."
    TSA spokesman Dwayne Baird said he was unaware of the incident. There is no specific TSA policy on dealing with body piercings, he said, "as long as it doesn't sound the alarms."
    If an alarm does sound, "until that is resolved, we're not going to let them go through the checkpoint, no matter what they're wearing or where they're wearing it."
    People routinely pass through security wearing wedding rings without problems, and it might take a larger bit of metal to trigger an alarm, Baird said.
    Last edited by eldorob; 03-29-2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: spelling

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Re: "They can have my jewelry when they pry it from my cold dead nipples"-Charlton He

Brave men and women are dying on the battlefield because a stupid schmuck and his band of stupid schmucks duped the American people into an unnecessary war, completly mismanaged this war due to their incompetance, and have mired us into a situation that we will not be able to extract from without creating greater harm for years to come, all at the cost of Trillions (with a capital T) of tax dollars.

Meanwhile, our economy at home collapses because there was no government oversight of predatrory lending practices on subprime loans, which where then bundled and offered up as AAA investments, which dragged down large investment firms and wiped out people's savings.

Regardless of her raging cunt lawyer, this woman is a victim of the inept facade that masquerades as airport security. At airports all over the country, testers are able to smuggle weapons and bomb parts on planes and this broad gets harrased over her tit rings. I hope she sues and gets lots of money. Every time more of our privacy and civil liberties are taken away, we are quoted how this is a changed world and this is necessary to protect us, when the reality is that we are less safe than we where 10 years ago.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 860 Posts

Re: "They can have my jewelry when they pry it from my cold dead nipples"-Charlton He

What does people dying in battle have to do with the ignorant TSA agents...

I hope she gets paid, if that happened to here... If we care about security so much, why don't we up the pay grade of the agents... so they wont say dumb shit like "Sir I don't know whether or not it is less than 3 ounces sir, honesly I'm not sure what 3 ounces looks like, it has to read that on the bottle"... Was said to me after i was asked to throw out the miniscule last bit of my cologne by an agent who just came clean with me...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    Brave men and women are dying on the battlefield because a stupid schmuck and his band of stupid schmucks duped the American people into an unnecessary war, completly mismanaged this war due to their incompetance, and have mired us into a situation that we will not be able to extract from without creating greater harm for years to come, all at the cost of Trillions (with a capital T) of tax dollars.

Meanwhile, our economy at home collapses because there was no government oversight of predatrory lending practices on subprime loans, which where then bundled and offered up as AAA investments, which dragged down large investment firms and wiped out people's savings.

Regardless of her raging cunt lawyer, this woman is a victim of the inept facade that masquerades as airport security. At airports all over the country, testers are able to smuggle weapons and bomb parts on planes and this broad gets harrased over her tit rings. I hope she sues and gets lots of money. Every time more of our privacy and civil liberties are taken away, we are quoted how this is a changed world and this is necessary to protect us, when the reality is that we are less safe than we where 10 years ago.
    I enjoyed that, SJG. Couldn't have put it better myself. You will be invited to tea on my balcony in Puerto Plata now. Eldorob definitely will not be invited.

However, I think your economy declining (even I would not claim "collapsing") is due to far more deep-seated and long-term reasons than the sub-prime problem. We can discuss that over Earl Grey and cucumber sandwiches.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

SJG

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post

Don't hold back, say how you really feel.

You are no obligated to go see Weyland and have tea. I think he is just being polite.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information