Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Warning Re: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post
    Installment #6: Departure

Well, I finally turned into an office building and in we go. It was her Abagado!!!! Jeitme talked with him, and then he translated...If I wanted to take her to Canada, it would cost $1,500 U.S. to incorporate a company...I'd need to name her as a senior executive...and then there might be a chance, if it looked legitimate, that Canada would grant her a tourist visa. If I were to put assets into the company, like buying real estate or simply adding several thousand dollars to a working account, things would likely go even easier. Or, and it would be so much easier, I could marry her and then, after a longer waiting period and several documented visits, she could accompany me indefinitely as my wife!!!!

It may be a fantasy, but it sure beats reality...I'm saving up already to see her (and a few strays too, I must admit) again, and as soon as possible.

VIVA La Republica Dominica!!!!!

The end!!!!
    I'll have to add this to my file of tricks. You were right she is smarter than the average chica but you had better watch out. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Weyland is correct in his advise to you; "stay away from her, do not see her again. I'd add do not answer her phone calls or her e-mails and hope she finds some one else.

If you are not careful she could set you up and with a few lies have you in jail here just for spite. Henry a friend of mine had to pay off a father because it was that or jail for being with a 17 year old.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

I wouldn't have had to worry about her e-mailing or asking for WU because I don't think I could have contained my laughter at this point.

I toyed with the idea of contacting a couple of chicas on Dominican Cupid but I think I'll stick with putas.

Installment #6: Departure

We get up early, and Jeitme insists on making me breakfast again...OK, but I make her add a couple of eggs to the scramble as I don't expect to eat well again today...airline food is not what it once was, and the day will approach 18 hours before I am home and able to eat well again.

I'm packed, and she packs up her stuff (and the fridge, a very nice bonus for her, as accurately predicted by Billy ten days previously) and by 8:00 we're on the road. I stop off at Rocky's to turn in the key, repatriate my damage deposit ($50.00 US) and grab a cup of coffee. I finally meet Marco...we've been missing each other all week. He seems like a very nice gentleman. Certainly Sosua hates me, but Rocky's, Marco, and the TradeWinds have been good to me this trip. So Sosua is not all bad, but WHY does it HATE me so????

I drove Jeitme to her new room. I guess I should confess that I did pay for her damage deposit (4,000 pesos) so she could move from her room to a one bedroom apartment with a working toilet of her own. I felt she needed a little more space than a single room with no water and a common waterless lavatory for her and her son. Besides, I'd have blown 4,000 in a single day easily on any one of many putas...it was the least I could do, and I still feel cheap. I did try to explain that she was solely responsible for the rent...there would be NO Western Union. She was disappointed, but she got the message...no play, no pay...PERIOD!!!

It's now just after 9:00 and Jeitme is getting agitated. I don't know why, by she decides to direct me through Puerto Plata traffic... Izquierda...Derecha..Direcho para siempre (well not really para siempre). derecha aqui. Parar!!!

Well, I finally turned into an office building and in we go. It was her Abagado!!!! Jeitme talked with him, and then he translated...If I wanted to take her to Canada, it would cost $1,500 U.S. to incorporate a company...I'd need to name her as a senior executive...and then there might be a chance, if it looked legitimate, that Canada would grant her a tourist visa. If I were to put assets into the company, like buying real estate or simply adding several thousand dollars to a working account, things would likely go even easier. Or, and it would be so much easier, I could marry her and then, after a longer waiting period and several documented visits, she could accompany me indefinitely as my wife!!!!

OMFG!!!! "Yo estoy no esposo!!!!" I scream inwardly, and not for the first time this trip. The other shoe finally falls!!!! Now I have to, once again, credit Billy Lane (DominicanBilly), of HarborView Condos, for having covered this topic with me in advance. No, I did NOT see it coming. But I was prepared. Thank you, Billy.

Now I really like this girl...and would quickly sponsor her on a tourist visa, even accepting all expenses. But marriage? Hell, my divorce isn't even final yet. And spending mucho dinero on a shell company controlled by a woman I'd known only three weeks (both trips) and with whom I didn't even have a common language? I'd like my accountant to look that over.

So I make some feable excuses about not being ready for marriage...yet (and frankly I don't think I will ever be ready for that again), and that I am unemployed (true, as my new job would not start until April 1st).

The abogado translated and Jeitme looked heartbroken. But she kissed me anyways and insisted that she accompany me to the airport.

So I dropped the car off at Kayac and they drove Jeitme and me to the airport. I checked my bags, got my boarding pass and then we sat together for about an hour. The goodbyes started, and I got misty...I think I must be allergic to something in the departure area of the airport as this happened the last time I left Puerto Plata, and also when I said goodbye to my friend Marco a few days earlier.

With 45 minutes to wheels up, I emptied my wallet of its remaining dominican currency into her purse, besa mi amor adios, and proceeded through security. As I waited in line, I watched her negotiate with a couple of cabbies, and finally take a third back to her home...damn, I want to learn how to negotiate from this lady. She seems like a real professional at getting her way. Lord knows she worked her magic on me, much to Billy's chagrine!!!

Arriving home, I turn on my Canadian cell phone to two messages...both effectively say "I miss you...I wuv u, I wuv u, I wuv u".

It may be a fantasy, but it sure beats reality...I'm saving up already to see her (and a few strays too, I must admit) again, and as soon as possible.

VIVA La Republica Dominica!!!!!

P.S. - In another moment of weakness (OK, that was most of my trip), I set her up with an email account, and now she is emailing sweet Spanish to me. I wonder when the W.U. request will come. Oh well, I'm broke and unemployed...she can't get blood from a stone, though she sure can mess with my...uh...heart?...yeah that's it...somewhere below my belly button.

The end!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post

I'll have to add this to my file of tricks.

If you are not careful she could set you up and with a few lies have you in jail here just for spite. Henry a friend of mine had to pay off a father because it was that or jail for being with a 17 year old.
    Just when you think you have heard it all, some female makes you realize there is another level to deepen the drama.

Billy you have so many good stories, why not share this one.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

If you are not careful she could set you up and with a few lies have you in jail here just for spite. Henry, a friend of mine, had to pay off a father because it was that or jail for being with a 17 year old.
    I think Billy should clarify that he means being falsely accused of being with a 17-year-old.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    Just when you think you have heard it all, some female makes you realize there is another level to deepen the drama.
    Billy you have so many good stories, why not share this one.
    I think this story might be better being shared privately, just to avoid any misunderstandings.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I'll have to add this to my file of tricks. You were right she is smarter than the average chica but you had better watch out. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

Weyland is correct in his advise to you; "stay away from her, do not see her again. I'd add do not answer her phone calls or her e-mails and hope she finds some one else.

For the right amount you could have them all thrown in jail for pimping a 17 year old.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Do not correspond with her. Do not meet her again.

Thanks to Weyland, Billy and Cainer for your advice. I appreciate it and know it was well-intended. First, I no longer have any intention of doing anything regarding bringing this girl to Canada. I am NOT in love, and have no interest in parting with more hard-earned cash. The ex I have is already tapping me dry.

I do let the ladies get away with more than most. Frankly, it is largely out of curiosity as to what they will do next!!! I find it entertaining and am detached enough not to let it go too far. Perhaps that's why I was invited to take that memorable trip to the Campos outside San Francisco. Idunno.

Now the girl knows the lawyer from from her clothing business. He only spoke broken English, and was no gringo lawyer at all. He wanted the incorporation fee and Jeitme wanted, well, Idunno...security? It was a free consultation with an existing client for him.

Now, I will NOT send WU, and it may be a long time before I venture back to Columbus's blessed soil. All this will, unfortunately, be forgotton by then.

Still, I will always remember this very intelligent lady. She was older than most we mongers meet, but was highly entertaining due to her intelligence and attempts to manipulate me. I often let her succeed, just to see what else would come to play. And perhaps, there, I crossed the line and wasn't as respectful as I like to think I am. Still, there's more to life than sucking and fucking...we mongers have to fill the other 3 or 4 hours of the day, do we not? And a little drama is entertaining. Now I still don't know which was more reckless, the motoconchos or the drama!!!!

And thanks to Corrado. You're about the only one who got what I was up to when I was "playing" with her as she "played" with me. It was great entertainment with a very special lady. Now...vacation's over, my new job's a bitch, and I'm going to try to nurse this memory a very long time. And Billy, I really did listen to you, and did not mean to disrespect you by seemingly ignoring your advice. But it was interesting to allow your predictions to come true, and to prove how predictable some of these games are. You have to admit there is entertainment value there.

- terrier

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Installment #3: ..........I drive back to Sosua and decide to monger solo. I've been dreaming of La Passions for a long time, so I go straight there. Mid afternoon!!! I walk in...half a dozen chicas talking around the bar...no action...I stand around for four or five minutes, not knowing where to sit as there are no other guys there. Finally I sit down and before I can order a drink another guy walks in. The girls FLOCK to him. OK, I don't quite know what happened when I was here on Friday with Marco, but it appears I'm persona-non-grata (not welcome) at La Passions. And I haven't yet seen a single girl, said a single word or had an opportunity to drink a single beer. Fuck!!! All I wanted was a legendary SOAPIE and a nice girl to take home for the evening. But they won't even talk to me. Peter, if you're reading, please tell me what happened. I just don't get it. La Passions was why I went to Sosua!!.
    Sorry Terrierista,

Bad timing on my part walking into Passions then. If I had known it was you I would have bought you a beer!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    Sorry Terrierista,

Bad timing on my part walking into Passions then. If I had known it was you I would have bought you a beer!
    That would be Terrieristo, not Terrierista, thank you very much!!!!

And if it was you, well, you're doing something very right, my friend.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

And WOW.......what an "interesting" report.

Thanks for taking the time to relay all the details.

And I'll second the advice of others by paraphrasing the old Las vegas ad's.

"What happens in the DR should STAY in the DR!"

And I really think that was me in Passions. I also swung by Harbourview a few times. Billy mentioned that I had just missed Corrado, but I didn't see anyone else there at that moment.

If you choose to return, beers are on me.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

I think Billy should clarify that he means being falsely accused of being with a 17-year-old.

This makes all the difference in the world

I think this story might be better being shared privately, just to avoid any misunderstandings.
    You think there would be some misunderstanding, it's just explaining how an honest guy can be mislead by people who wish to prey on him. Not really different than being falsely accused of rape (happened to me, no misunderstanding on the board), or having a "friend" leave illegal substances in your vehicle and not fess to it when the police find it. Billy has a wealth of wisdom I think would be useful, if he shared it a lot of hurt feelings and busted wallets could be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    For the right amount you could have them all thrown in jail for pimping a 17 year old.
    It is just like we are twins completing each others sentences

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    And WOW.......what an "interesting" report.

If you choose to return, beers are on me.
    Oh, I choose to return. There is NO doubt about that!!!!!

I spent 30 years (27 married) faithful to the same lady here in Canada who only wanted me for financial security. Not only did she not even like me, she didn't have the honesty to tell me. After so many years of squirming and self-doubt, I will definitely be back. At least the chicas in La Republica Dominica are honest about what they want. They are also young and beautiful. Heck, I'm not even interested in Canadian women anymore. A simple date up here, with little chance of scoring, costs way more than two days of romping sex and fun in the D.R...guaranteed!!!!

I'll be taking you up on those beers, my friend, as soon as I can wrestle myself away from my daily servitude. And perhaps you can tell the chicas at La Passions that The Terrierist isn't so bad. I gave Sosua no good reason to hate me...perhaps next trip will be better.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks to Weyland, Billy and Cainer for your advice. I appreciate it and know it was well-intended ...

... but it was interesting to allow your predictions to come true, and to prove how predictable some of these games are. You have to admit there is entertainment value there.
    I totally sympathise with everything you say in this post. You echo my views on "involvement" with chicas. It is not for everyone, but we older guys can relax and enjoy the "theatre" because we do not feel compelled to bust a nut every couple of hours.

You seem well on top of the situation (as Corrado realised) so I withdraw my presumptuous advice to you.

I think the bottom line is:

Week One spent in Puerto Plata

Week Two spent in Sosúa

I rest my case

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Oh, I choose to return. There is NO doubt about that!!!!!

I spent 30 years (27 married) faithful to the same lady here in Canada who only wanted me for financial security. Not only did she not even like me, she didn't have the honesty to tell me. After so many years of squirming and self-doubt, I will definitely be back. At least the chicas in La Republica Dominica are honest about what they want. They are also young and beautiful. Heck, I'm not even interested in Canadian women anymore. A simple date up here, with little chance of scoring, costs way more than two days of romping sex and fun in the D.R...guaranteed!!!!

I'll be taking you up on those beers, my friend, as soon as I can wrestle myself away from my daily servitude. And perhaps you can tell the chicas at La Passions that The Terrierist isn't so bad. I gave Sosua no good reason to hate me...perhaps next trip will be better.
    Hey bud;

Please do not think that the chicas in The DR are honest. As a matter of fact, even the ones who actually do like you lie like no tomorrow.

I only say this because if you go to the DR with this attitude, some chica will have you believing that she cares for you and might make a suitable novia, and then you'll be fucked.

After a couple more trips, you won't give a fuck about the Canadian chicas anymore and that will make you way more effective at getting what you want without having to sell the farm to get it.

I'm sure you will still want to go to the DR, but I found that the way I deal with women now is much different than 2 years ago.

Disclaimer: There may be 5 Dominicanas who are totally honest and truthful on that Island, but then again, there may not be. For those 5, I apologize for generalizing.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    Hey bud;

Please do not think that the chicas in The DR are honest.
    Sorry, I was obviously too brief in my statement. I meant to say that the chicas in the D.R. are honest about what they want...they want what's in my wallet and are willing to engage in that discussion up front. Transactions and interactions can be "relatively" simple, even with (so-called) non-putas.

With Canadian women...not so easy except for massage parlors and callgirls where I find the value too low to want to participate (though obviously much higher value than my marriage).

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Rolleyes Re: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    Hey bud;

Please do not think that the chicas in The DR are honest. As a matter of fact, even the ones who actually do like you lie like no tomorrow.

I only say this because if you go to the DR with this attitude, some chica will have you believing that she cares for you and might make a suitable novia, and then you'll be fucked.

I'm sure you will still want to go to the DR, but I found that the way I deal with women now is much different than 2 years ago.

Disclaimer: There may be 5 Dominicanas who are totally honest and truthful on that Island, but then again, there may not be. For those 5, I apologize for generalizing.
    I have found "as a generalization" that they will lie when there is no valid reason to lie. You are dealing with an 8 to 10 year old mentality.

They maybe able to raise children, run a home, cook and clean but they are like little girls at a slumber party when it come to social skills.

They will have a fight with their "best friend" and hate her today but two days from now they will be best friends again and out on the disco scene together.

They will ask for the most outrageous present or some thing that is impossible to achieve because they rationalize that if they don't ask, then for sure they won't get what they ask for.

This is how 8 to 10 year olds socialize.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

i always find it funny when they get mad cause you fucked one of there "amigas" then 2 hours later....no problemo papi, me and you ficky ficky???

...what a riot, gotta luv that place......i just take it for what it is.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information