Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 566 Posts

Re: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

Great stuff....I love learning their culture and things outside "Classico's"
    Keep it coming, please!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TPdog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 670 Posts

Yo T, great report.....great writing style....I too laughed out loud! I look forward to reading more.

Carolina Jack, allow me to give you YOUR FIRST.......FU

Thanks

Great report!! Actually, I would like to see some picts of the places you went to. And some picts of the females would be a plus!! We all know what the main focus of this site is. Pictures are important in any report. They bring it to life. I, personally, do like reading these "off the beaten path" reports. Mr Weyland's reports are some of my favorites. And he ALWAYS has lots of fun photos. I do "off the beaten path" things every time I go to the DR and recommend it highly. Lots of adventure!! Thanks for the report. Continue on! Fun reading. Good style.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FLORIDASUR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilikenacional View Post
    Another thing CJack, it's spelled SOSUA and if you need anymore tips on mongering there than what is already on the board, you have a problem.

Thank you.
    Man I can deal with anyone bustin' my chops on one thing or another...WE ALL get our balls brokin' over one thing or another...be it work...family...kids..etc...

...but you're killing me over S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G...LMAO.

What can I say...I was watching the Carolina/Louisville game and was rooting hard for LOUISVILLE (their point guard SOSA is from NYC - saw him play as a junior and senior here) - anyway between game and just trying to get my thoughts down...I screwed it up ...

...interesting - you'll break my balls for spelling...but have no problems with a picture report that has NO PICTURES...

...to sum up what I thought was a great (pictureless) report by Balcoach...eveyone has different styles - don't let others discourage you from doing your thing...

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    It can be moved to a specific DR city or to DR - Other Cities.
    Thanks, Dick. Please move to DR - Other Cities. This account is not about any one particular place. It spans Puerto Plata, Sosua, San Francisco, etc. which is why I mistakenly started it under "DR - Trip Reports".

For those who want pictures...there aren't any of interest that I am prepared to share. I have some personal photos of the families I met, but they are of no interest to mongers, and nothing I would post. I am not a National Geographic reporter and go for an experience, not to hide behind a camera.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

So, has this thread ben moved? Id love to hear the rest of terroists trip. If it has been moved> where?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    So, has this thread ben moved? Id love to hear the rest of terroists trip. If it has been moved> where?
    Into the garbage can. My bad, the other guys stuff was moved there.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Thread moved.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for moving the thread. I'll continue with more installments as soon as I'm able...but I am out of time right now until late this evening.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post
    Are you referring to the shy flaca girl? If so, she was Marco's favourite for his remaining nights. She's not yet a pro, but if Marco hadn't forbade me, I'd have tried to make her one...she was very nice.

Sorry about your night...she was absolutely stunning, as were all your ladies while I was there. But the two of you were absolutely angry come morning. I just assumed she didn't deliver...and so only got paid for services (not) rendered. There's a reason that we should never pay in advance...they may waste our time, but they have to earn what's in our wallets.
    I don't know, she was well proportioned to me. She was from Yellow Beards, brown skin, beautiful smile. The guy at the bodega around the corner tried to up the price on beer when Marco stopped that night, but she made him come down to the "Dominican Price". It is a funny story but she has to tell it.

The one you are talking about is La madre de mi bambina. Angry does not begin to describe her mood. But that is another story for our next meeting.

The chica from my last night in the DR you did not see, she left late night/ early morning. We agreed to TLN.....I told her I did not speak Spanish and had Billy give her the terms. After 10-15 min. of grown folks business, she says she has to leave to feed her 3 month old baby.........and she would be back , after she fed him. To make a long story short she ends up outside with a couple hundred pesos, far short of her negotiated fee. I have nothing better to do than poke a hornets nest, so when the night watchman knocks on my door and says the girl refuses to leave I come out to play with her.

He says she wants DR 1000 more and I laugh so hard I shoot a snot rocket. Marco comes out and plays the sympathetic role. She tells the watchman and Marco (in Spanish) I fucked the dog shit out of her, choked her out, stole her money, and then put her out. She goes on for a while thinking I have no idea what she is saying. After a little bit I yell out Habladora!! and curse her out for every lie she has told on me. She calls me a lier for saying I could not habla, and says that proves I am a bad man. She says she will call the police on me, then I tell her to dial 911 and press send..........silence, then more arguing. She then says she is going to have a hit squad light me up ....So I tell her to call them up and have them come over before I go to sleep because I am really tired. It was so much fun messing with her, it was more fun than the little bit of sex we had.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    I don't know, she was well proportioned to me. She was from Yellow Beards, brown skin, beautiful smile. The guy at the bodega around the corner tried to up the price on beer when Marco stopped that night, but she made him come down to the "Dominican Price". It is a funny story but she has to tell it.

The one you are talking about is La madre de mi bambina. Angry does not begin to describe her mood. But that is another story for our next meeting.

The chica from my last night in the DR you did not see, she left late night/ early morning. We agreed to TLN.....I told her I did not speak Spanish and had Billy give her the terms. After 10-15 min. of grown folks business, she says she has to leave to feed her 3 month old baby.........and she would be back , after she fed him. To make a long story short she ends up outside with a couple hundred pesos, far short of her negotiated fee. I have nothing better to do than poke a hornets nest, so when the night watchman knocks on my door and says the girl refuses to leave I come out to play with her.

He says she wants DR 1000 more and I laugh so hard I shoot a snot rocket. Marco comes out and plays the sympathetic role. She tells the watchman and Marco (in Spanish) I fucked the dog shit out of her, choked her out, stole her money, and then put her out. She goes on for a while thinking I have no idea what she is saying. After a little bit I yell out Habladora!! and curse her out for every lie she has told on me. She calls me a lier for saying I could not habla, and says that proves I am a bad man. She says she will call the police on me, then I tell her to dial 911 and press send..........silence, then more arguing. She then says she is going to have a hit squad light me up ....So I tell her to call them up and have them come over before I go to sleep because I am really tired. It was so much fun messing with her, it was more fun than the little bit of sex we had.
    Any chance u took a bit of her so we can avoid this one?

And what would u have done if she did come back with a posse? I think you would have been better off to just ignore the bitch and let billy have done the talking, or just ignored her completely and sooner or later she would have to leave. By you confronting her, i bet that only made her more angry and it fed the fire.

Some of these chicas are starting to think they can get 1500 pesos just by sitting in a mans room for 15 minutes and having their tits touched constitutes a completion of the act and demand payment.

There has been some sad stories of late on this forum from mongers bitching about their chicas under performing and trying to skip out and still get paid.

Kind of discuraging news considering i was coming there in less then a couple of weeks time.

Thanks

I posted under DR - Trip Reports & Pictures. It's a Trip Report. !!!WTF!!!! If a moderator will move this to where it would be preferred, then fine.

Until then....NO MORE INSTALLMENTS. I'm not doing this for my own pleasure. I've already been there!!!

Thanks for taking the time to post a report. I for one appreciate it pics or not. Hell I don't even care if you break it into paragraphs or not. I'm sitting her With 50 days till I return and nothing else to do.
    Please continue

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bug Boy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree with titty, i also cant wait to see the conclusion. I am dieing to know why u say Sosua hates you lol

Thanks

Installment #3: No wifey, time to monger

As I said before, my lady had to work during the week, so Marco and I had time to get into a little bit of fun. Marco is an Elvis impersonator, and wanted to put on a little show, so down to Cristal's we go. He has Raquel from Yellowbeards in tow to see his act..he gets dressed up in his Elvis costume and we enter Cristals...nice and early...to get permission and set up. Well, all seemed well with me until...OMG, it's Stefani! She runs across the room and all but mounts me right there where I stood. "Remember me", she says..."Stefani!!!!" On my last trip, this was the girl that turned me into a man. I had no idea that a woman could do what she does, or that I could keep up without serious injury. And yet I did, and had the ride of my life. GFE plus PSE plus a great attitude and endurance and pleasant-looking to boot. My God, she's all that AND a bag of chips!!! I had meant to look her up this trip, but she spotted me first and over she came. Well, Mr. Wiggly remembered her well and it wasn't many seconds before willpower came tumbling down and I let Stefani take me directly upstairs to remind me of what I had been missing. And remind me she did!! Gentlemen, for this one time I apologize for not being able to post a picture, but Stefani is a must-do at Cristal's. We came back about an hour later, as I was supposed to film Marco's Elvis impersonation. Even though she was officially a free agent, Stefani stayed and played with me at Cristal's until I left around midnight...and I had a fabulous evening petting, flirting and playing with her all night at the club...what a great girl!!! The others all tug at my heart, but with this one I'm truly lost and in lust!!

Now the Elvis thing went a little strange as the D.J. couldn't get the music to work...Marco's signature number is Blue Suede Shoes, and the D.J. refused to play it. Still, it's fun to watch the girls rush the stage at the end of the songs. But Marco was bummed out for not being able to perform his signature number, and sent Raquel back to Yellowbeards unused. Shame, 'cuz she's lots of fun, a mighty fine looking filly, and Marco claims she gives good service, even if she tended to leave in the early morning. Hey, you don't have to buy her breakfast, so that's not all bad!!!

So I get back home just after midnight and Jeitme is mad...She sells clothes to many of the working girls and is thus very well connected with the girls at La Boheim, Cristals, and elsewhere. Somehow I've been ratted out and the whole esposa argument ensues. Drama ... tears ... Oh shit ... well I'm not getting any more tonight, but that's OK. I slumber off with thoughts of the amazing Stefani still fresh. Hell that one memory will keep me going for a month.

Friday morning Jeitme leaves back for San Francisco and I leave for the TradeWinds in Sosua. It's Good Friday, but that's OK. I PM'ed Peter a week earlier and he assured me that La Passions would be open, just low-key. He said to just look him up and he'd help me get set up right. So we arrive at La Passions around 4:00. There are only three people there, and one is cleaning the place. WTF?? Buddy says it's closed!!! So Marco asks if he can at least film the place. He says yes. So he takes a quick breeze around the empty bar with his movie camera when this Chica comes screaming at him from behind the pool, calling him a pervert and a bunch of other things that would make a whore blush, I'm sure. Luckily for me I speak little Spanish, or I'm sure I would have been offended. We left La Passions unceremoniously. No Peter, no girls, no ISOC members, no fun!!!! And my love affair (sarcastic) with Sosua begins. It's Samana Santa...things are slow...Peter did NOT come through as promised and closed La Passions, and I've cut my Novia free for the weekend. SHIT!!!! Now for most mongers, that's not a big thing, but my Spanish isn't ready for a pick-up and I've been banking on hooking up and meeting my brethren ISOC mongers here. Still, I remember that girls sometimes troll through The New Garden so we drop by for a bite to eat. And surely a nice looking lady does appear. I chat her up, successfully, which proves she IS a whore, as I have to be more lame than Daffy Duck when it comes to being clever in Spanish. But Marco wants to leave as he is dateless and we aren't into sharing. He talks briefly to the chica in Spanish and then we split back to Puerto Plata. Clearly Sosua and all my plans for the weekend are dead tonight.

To Puerto Plata and Yellowbeards...Raquel looks beautiful...another girl Marco likes (a very pretty and sweet flaca one) lives close by, and Rosi was still willing to rub my parts with her foot under the table. Yummy!!!! In the end, I borrow Marco's car...he takes his girl back to Billy's and I take Rosi to Sosua with me. La Passions may have failed me, but I've only two weeks and I will NOT be alone, not even for one night. And Rosi was looking pretty fine.

And Rosi stayed.... I drove her back to Puerto Plata and had breakfast at Billy's...and she stayed. I rented my own car...and she stayed...we all went to the Playa Sosua and had fun at the beach...and she stayed. I was clear that I wanted her "todo la noche", but it seems she also was good el dia entero as long as she didn't get too bored. We went back to my room mid afternoon...and the doorbell rang.

It was the girl from The New Garden. Apparently Marco (who has some Spanish) had arranged for her to come over later, and frankly I'd have been fine with that. But Rosi was not in a sharing mood and quickly dispatched the competition. I don't know her name, but she was pissed.

Now I'm not a bad man, and I treat the girls overly fairly, and probably with far more respect than most here. To me they are far more than just pussy, and I really like to get to know my ladies and to make their time with me as pleasant as I hope they will make my time with them. But due to no fault of my own I'd been run out of La Passions and pissed off the chica network at The New Garden. FUCK!!! not SHIT!!! FUCK!!!! SOSUA must really hate me!!!!

But Rosi is a good time, and I just love the way she likes to snuggle close all night, always touching. It is great. She takes me to the Supermercado...I buy some food...and she's cooking for me too!!! She insists!!! I tell her I cannot afford to keep her any longer and am taking her home Sunday...she gets sulky and pouts. I guess business is slow Easter Sunday, and so she finally says stay with me anyway as we drive out of Sosua. I buy her an expensive bikini (around 1000 pesos and she looked amazing in it) and I consider the score settled for another day...Sunday on the Playa at Sosua. Now it's busy there...and expensive...but there's nothing like Cervezas, sand, beautiful chicas in bikinis to lay beside and occasionally fondle, and sun to set a man's heart at ease. I had previously tested Rosi, like I test all my girls, and gave her my watch, wallet and cell phone to hold when I went for a swim. She was honest with my watch and my wallet...always.

I come back and she's talking on my phone...more minutes wasted...but when she sees me, she says it's for me. I take the phone and ... damn ... it's Jeitme!!!! Rosi's been telling her she's been fucking me and Jeitme is muy furioso!!! Remember that Jeitme is not a puta, and I do not pay her for her attention...at least directly. Now Rosi's a fun girl, if a bit manipulative, but I care for Jeitme and this is no more fun. I'm in trouble again. Sosua tightens its grip upon me like a BOA Constrictor, determined to squeeze every last bit of joy and fun out of the week.

I check the phone later that night and find out that there was an outgoing call to Jeitme earlier. Did Rosi call Jeitme??? Well, I could have gotten mad right there and then, but then I'd be alone one more night. So I kept Rosi overnight...I'd already paid for the night with the expensive bikini. She is good in the cama and a nice warm snuggle. Monday morning, Semana Santa over, I drove her home, though we stopped for breakfast at Billy's, just long enough for me to eat and him to give her an attitude-changing tongue-lashing. Billy Lane really gets it, and he didn't even yet know why Rosi had such attitude. She was feeling mighty good about herself, thinking she'd driven Jeitme off, I guess, and secured more of my wallet for herself. Billly, you're my idol, my hero!!!

I drive back to Sosua and decide to monger solo. I've been dreaming of La Passions for a long time, so I go straight there. Mid afternoon!!! I walk in...half a dozen chicas talking around the bar...no action...I stand around for four or five minutes, not knowing where to sit as there are no other guys there. Finally I sit down and before I can order a drink another guy walks in. The girls FLOCK to him. OK, I don't quite know what happened when I was here on Friday with Marco, but it appears I'm persona-non-grata (not welcome) at La Passions. And I haven't yet seen a single girl, said a single word or had an opportunity to drink a single beer. Fuck!!! All I wanted was a legendary SOAPIE and a nice girl to take home for the evening. But they won't even talk to me. Peter, if you're reading, please tell me what happened. I just don't get it. La Passions was why I went to Sosua!!

So I decide to make up with Jeitme. And after several hours of Spanglish 'splaining she's again willing to cook for me...but no sex just yet. So off I go to the strip at SOSUA, with Jeitme back at my suite. I'm pissed off, and wired!!!! I drop in yet again at La Passions...I'm a slow learner, I guess...it's just after midnight. This time a nice young lady...I think her name was Mary...sits with me and I buy her a drink. But she has no English, and it takes too much effort for me to even make small talk, for which I have no patience tonight anyway. My mood is foul and it's not the lovely Mary's fault so I give her 100 pesos for the 10 minutes we sat in near silence sharing a drink...at least she acknowledged my existence, and for that I am grateful. I beg off and head down the strip. I get back to the condo about 3 in the morning and nod off. Hey, at least I wasn't threatend with being mugged or robbed...yet!!

Stay tuned...there's still more to come.
    Last edited by terrierist; 03-30-2008 at 11:16 PM.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    Ah yes...the one from Yellowbeards. That would be Raquel. I wish that Rosi (also from Yellowbeards) hadn't cornered me quite so well, as I would have liked to try her. She is muy hermosa to my eye and Marco spoke well of her skills en la cama, though she didn't tend to stay 'til breakfast.

Actually, my bills at Yellowbeards were the best of my trip...I was charged Dominican prices...no gouging the Canuck there ( a pleasant change).

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Terrierist, thanks for picking the story back up. I enjoy a good insightful read pictures or not. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Looking forward to the continuation of your adventures.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

It's Good Friday, but that's OK. I PM'ed Peter a week earlier and he assured me that La Passions would be open, just low-key. He said to just look him up and he'd help me get set up right. So we arrive at La Passions around 4:00. There are only three people there, and one is cleaning the place. WTF?? Buddy says it's closed!!!
    Peter did announce here that he would be closing on Good Friday. As none of his girls would work he had to make a late decision whether to suck dick himself that day or close, and asked our advice. It was a close vote here but those advising him to close just won out:
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=97061

More generally, you must get into the mindset of not relying on anyone or anything in the DR, not businesses or services or other mongers or (least of all) chicas. If you cannot learn to chill out you will be constantly disappointed and frustrated and irritated and develop high blood pressure. But once you start going with the flow you will find it enhances your enjoyment because at the dawn of each day you will never know how it is going to end.

I have now spent about 130 days in the DR. Every morning I have woken up wondering what adventure the day will bring, and that attitude has not worn off at all. Just the opposite of our robotic lives in North America or Western Europe. I even quite enjoy the chica dramas (although sometimes more in retrospect than at the time!).

That's why I advised Cainer not to bother planning in detail so far ahead but he didn't appreciate my advice.

Good of you to tip Mary 100 pesos but that chica earns enough to pay off Canada's National Debt.

I am really sorry you did not post pictures of your leading ladies (Jeitme, Rachel, Rosi). It would have enhanced your already excellent story no end. Not necessarily intimate pics. Just mugshots would help us remember which is which. And if and when we meet them ourselves it makes it more interesting for us and gives us useful pointers.
    Last edited by weyland; 03-31-2008 at 05:30 AM. Reason: punctuation

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here is a picture of my very controlling girlfriend Jeitme (she's seriously campaigning for a husband and new father for her 2-year-old), and one of Rosi in her new pink/black bikini. Rosi works at Yellowbeards in Puerto Plata along with Raquel and a few others.
    Last edited by terrierist; 05-06-2008 at 05:10 AM.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Here is a picture of my very controlling girlfriend Jeitme (she's seriously campaigning for a husband and new father for her 2-year-old), and one of Rosi in her new pink/black bikini. Rosi works at Yellowbeards in Puerto Plata along with Raquel and a few others.
    Thanks T. Amazing what persistent nagging can achieve!

Both nice-looking chicas. From what you have said so far, Jeitme doesn't seem more "controlling" than the average non-puta, although you may know a lot more than you posted. It goes with the territory and some of us even enjoy playing the game. But obviously if you give your phone to putas to look after you are making the game a little more complicated for yourself.

I shall be looking up Rosi and Raquel next time I am in Puerto Plata.

Meanwhile I am relying on daily fixes from posters like yourself and I am looking forward to the next instalment.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information