Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Re: Terrierist's D.R. Recap

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Thanks T. Amazing what persistent nagging can achieve!

Both nice-looking chicas. From what you have said so far, Jeitme doesn't seem more "controlling" than the average non-puta, although you may know a lot more than you posted. It goes with the territory and some of us even enjoy playing the game. But obviously if you give your phone to putas to look after you are making the game a little more complicated for yourself.

I shall be looking up Rosi and Raquel next time I am in Puerto Plata.

Meanwhile I am relying on daily fixes from posters like yourself and I am looking forward to the next instalment.
    Well-intended, respectful nagging, YES!!! And I do try to help others, as this forum has been of amazing help to me. But I'm not in a competition for best post. If you enjoy my story, great. If not, c'est la vie!!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    1. Any chance u took a bit of her so we can avoid this one?

2. And what would u have done if she did come back with a posse? I think you would have been better off to just ignore the bitch and let billy have done the talking, or just ignored her completely and sooner or later she would have to leave. By you confronting her, i bet that only made her more angry and it fed the fire.

3. Some of these chicas are starting to think they can get 1500 pesos just by sitting in a mans room for 15 minutes and having their tits touched constitutes a completion of the act and demand payment.

4. There has been some sad stories of late on this forum from mongers bitching about their chicas under performing and trying to skip out and still get paid.

5. Kind of discuraging news considering i was coming there in less then a couple of weeks time.
    1. No pics but the next time I go to POP you can go with me to the bar she works at.

2. If she had come back, with men who had guns they would have had a much worse day than the one they planned for me.

"By you confronting her, i bet that only made her more angry and it fed the fire." Perhaps you did not understand me, that was my intention.

"I think you would have been better off to just ignore the bitch and let billy have done the talking.." Why? What I think you mean is;You would have been better off.....

3. You seem to be getting the point.

4. I'm afraid that it comes with the territory, when they do not see you everyday.

5. Why would this discourage you? I only talk about the bad ones. The good ones number in the hundreds, they are just not interesting to talk about. If this is troubling to you, and you do not have the temperament and/or skill to deal with street girls there are lots of places that can accommodate you; Crystals, El Bohem, La Passion, the massage parlor a block down from the Western Union, and a few others in POP.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Peter did announce here that he would be closing on Good Friday. As none of his girls would work he had to make a late decision whether to suck dick himself that day or close, and asked our advice. It was a close vote here but those advising him to close just won out:
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=97061

More generally, you must get into the mindset of not relying on anyone or anything in the DR, not businesses or services or other mongers or (least of all) chicas. If you cannot learn to chill out you will be constantly disappointed and frustrated and irritated and develop high blood pressure. But once you start going with the flow you will find it enhances your enjoyment because at the dawn of each day you will never know how it is going to end.

I have now spent about 130 days in the DR. Every morning I have woken up wondering what adventure the day will bring, and that attitude has not worn off at all. Just the opposite of our robotic lives in North America or Western Europe. I even quite enjoy the chica dramas (although sometimes more in retrospect than at the time!).

That's why I advised Cainer not to bother planning in detail so far ahead but he didn't appreciate my advice.

Oh u are wrong weyland, Anything u say, i appreciate it. Doesnt mean i agree but it is appreciated lol I know what u mean, dont expect things and by not planning things, u then cant get depressed, but, its in my nature to be like this but for u sir, ill try to be more layed back

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    the massage parlor a block down from the Western Union ...
    Hey Corrado. Where is this place? Is it straight massage with unofficial "extras" or what? Can you salida the staff?

Sorry, I don't know where Western Union is in Puerto Plata (unless you mean the one out of town near the Stadium).

Shit, you don't mean Diosa Spa, do you? I would never recommend anyone to go there!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Installment #4: Community

I have always considered Dominicanas to be poor people, but now I know I seriously need to reconsider my own priorities. Clearly there is a great sense of family, and the families are close and care for each other. Now Jeitme tries to be self-supporting and lives by herself with her baby in Puerto Plata, far away from her family. Normally, a single Dominicana girl would let her mother look after the child, but not Jeitme. But that doesn't mean she's alone, because she's a favourite child of her community, too. One evening when I took her home to her "room", I was introduced to several families and several older ladies who are, in effect, the grandmothers of the community. The community works just like another family. And they ARE close, too.

As it turns out, Jeitme has not had many men around...she is in her mid thirties and was hurt by her philandering ex-esposo. So when she found out I was with Rosi, she wanted to cut me loose just as she had her ex. To her, sex isn't just recreation. How, amongst thousands, did I find one of the very few Dominicanas with North American values? I guess it goes to prove that we are all individuals. But her neighbourhood, her community, made her reconsider. In fact they even had Pablo (about 30, married, 2 kids) phone me and act as an interpreter / reconciliation counselor. And she listened and forgave.

Now I didn't want, nor did I think I needed forgiveness. "Yo no estoy esposo!!!" I declared. And she conceded, but only after ensuring that I was keeping Mr. Wiggly well sheathed. Now half of me wanted to cut loose and party, while the other half really likes the girl and didn't want to hurt her. But due to Pablo's interference, along with his wife, his neighbours, his kids, the babysitter, the laundry woman, the landlady and several more, I ended up taking Jeitme back to Sosua for some intimate one-on-one time.

As an interesting side note, I used a translation program http://translation2.paralink.com/ to ensure I spelled "Yo no estoy esposo" correctly. Accurately, it interpreted it as "I am not handcuff", rather than "I am not husband". Hmmm....muy verdad!!!

Now it was my new buddy Marco's last night before returning to Boston, so I talked with him about it. He said that his hearthrob mountain girlfriend Jessie was coming to see him and that he would be tied up too. He is as fond of Jessie as I am of Jeitme, so I understood. It looked like a plan and we were off for what I hoped to be an amazing evening of make-up sex. As it turned out, Jessie didn't show that night and Marco headed out with Billy and several others for another mongering trip around Puerto Plata. I wish I had been there, but I had a good time anyway.

Jeitme couldn't wait to disrobe me and show me the error of my ways . ..then to cook another really good meal, this time home-made sopa, spaghetti and mystery meat. All meat in the D.R. is suspect in my opinion, even if the package has a label. In this case I didn't see the label. It was very tasty!!!

Now I've eaten a lot of different local things this trip. What surprised me is that I never got sick. I haven't the strongest constitution even in Canada, yet was better down here than I can remember in years...eating in the campo, several ladies cooking local foods with questionable sanitary standards. And, unlike Mexican food, this stuff was actually quite good, though it all began to taste similar in short order.

So after dinner, more make-up sex and we settled in to watch "Rapido Y Furioso" in Spanish (overdubbed version of The Fast and the Furious". Actually, this movie really worked in Spanish...much better than in English. Somehow the adrenalin and angst seemed more appropriate when annunciated in a romance language with Latino emotion and temper.

Now I cannot remember feeling so settled and comfortable in years. A nice warm naked lady snuggling up in bed with me, stoking me, me stroking her, while I sipped Cuba Libras and watched a "guy flick" on satellite TV. Heaven!!!!

In the morning, she again reminded me what I was missing , cooked breakfast...scrambled eggs (but not up to Billy's standards) and declared that her hair needed work. I gave her 500 pesos for the salon and other incidentals and drove her to her salon in Puerto Plata. She was there at 9:00. She figured she'd be two hours...but Billy had already warned me that Dominicanas take at least four.

I went over to Billy's and ordered another breakfast...this one Canadian style, and then after much jaw-flapping, I drove my buddy Marco to the airport. Now I've only known the bastard for 9 or 10 days, but he's a heart-on-his-sleeve kind of guy, and I know he is a friend for life. It was not an easy good-bye.

I phone Jeitme and she does not answer so I wonder...what shall I do? I end up at Cristal's...a favorite if overpriced venue and have a Presidente. As is every man's fate at Cristal's, a cutie sidled up to me and Mr. Wiggly lost his willpower once more. Christina was attractive, I was bored and, well, we had to try out the rooms at Cristals one more time. This time it was hot...the air conditioning was broken, and we both were sweating like pigs. I left satisfied, and she somehow got her number into my phone (and obviously my number into her phone, as she phoned me a couple of times later). I'd have seen her again, as she gave me exemplary ST service, but time was now short.

Back to the salon and Jeitme is not there. I phone for her and she says she is in the salon. Fume!!! WTF??? She says she'll be another hour and she'll call. So I walk down the street a couple of blocks looking for a bar and I find....Yellowbeard's. So in I go, to be greeted warmly (and I mean very fondly) by both Raquel and Rosi. They inquire after Marco and tell their side of the most interesting evening prior. It's amazing how a story can change with a different point-of-view. After a cervesa I head to the street and Rosi follows. We talk (as best we can), when a Dominicana on a motorcyle drives up. It's Pablo!!!!

So here I am talking with "the competition" in front of the guy who is obviously loyal to Jeitme. I think I'm screwed yet again. Though Sosua is small, obviously Puerto Plata is not big enough for me yet either. There seems to be no anonymity or escaping Jeitme's net.

Next installment...last days (or would that be last rights?)

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    I agree, it is an excellent report my friend. Corrado - You're one of the smoothest mfer's that I have ever met. When are you going to let some of us common folk take a walk in your world by posting a report? At least Terrierrist got to witness some of your conquests.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Young Hero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post
    Installment #4: Community

.... Clearly there is a great sense of family, and the families are close and care for each other. Now Jeitme tries to be self-supporting and lives by herself with her baby in Puerto Plata, far away from her family. Normally, a single Dominicana girl would let her mother look after the child, but not Jeitme. But that doesn't mean she's alone, because she's a favourite child of her community, too. One evening when I took her home to her "room", I was introduced to several families and several older ladies who are, in effect, the grandmothers of the community. The community works just like another family. And they ARE close, too.

Great report Terrierist! I have seen the same type of closeness and cooperation in poor communities in other places. As a child I was not wealthy by any means, but I had friends who were much worse off then I.

I was always amazed at how they came together to share resources i.e. rent parties, borrowing sugar, flour, a pack of hot dogs etc., babysitting when a neighbor had to work an odd shift, picking up kids from school. They shared a common lot in life and help each other through it.

But for the grace of God there goe me!

Much respect!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brovo35 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Corrado. Where is this place?

Shit, you don't mean Diosa Spa, do you? I would never recommend anyone to go there!
    Thats the place! Whats wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Young Hero View Post
    I agree, it is an excellent report my friend. Corrado - You're one of the smoothest mfer's that I have ever met. When are you going to let some of us common folk take a walk in your world by posting a report? At least Terrierrist got to witness some of your conquests.
    Thanks for the kind words my friend, but if I had your hands .......I'd cut mine off.

I've backed out of reports 3 times because the majority of chicas I deal with either;

1. Are cool girls I won't put on the I-net because they ask me not to......
    2. Don't charge me....
    3. I do things that I do not recommend to others (not illegal)(not perverted)

Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post

I head to the street and Rosi follows. We talk (as best we can), when a Dominicana on a motorcyle drives up. It's Pablo!!!!

So here I am talking with "the competition" in front of the guy who is obviously loyal to Jeitme. I think I'm screwed yet again. Though Sosua is small, obviously Puerto Plata is not big enough for me yet either. There seems to be no anonymity or escaping Jeitme's net.

Next installment...last days (or would that be last rights?)
    Here is something about being Dominicano or dating/marrying/shacking up with a Dominicana that you will learn as you deepen your relationship with Jeitme. It is a very Spartan lifestyle. You are expected to cheat...your Dominicano friends, inlaws, even your SO expects it. Even though everybody expects it, and you are respected and held in high esteem for your many conquests you will be punished if she catches you. She will not have the deepest respect/desire for you as a man until she realizes other women want you. She knows you are cheating and everybody else does too the only sin is to get caught with your pants around your ankles, and her thighs around your ears.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Installment #5: The Best Defense is...

As it turns out, there was a power failure and Jeitme went back to her neighbourhood where there was another salon. Pablo finally was able to explain to me that there were two salons and that Jeitme was at the other one so I drove back to her home and, about one block away from her room, there she was under the hair dryer in curlers. (Yuck!!! Do I ever need to get that picture OUT of my mind)...now Wilma Flintstone wasn't a bad looking girl, for a cartoon character, but this was just too cartoonish for my liking. I envisioned an elephant blowing air into the back of the hair dryer...it was just too primitive, with the hair dryer out of place.

They pulled me up a chair, but it was muy calor and I preferred to sit outside. I asked how long she'd be..."Soon", she said. After nearly another hour I asked "how long"...Damn, I was really getting torqued, and feeling as foolish as a small child asking "Are we there yet?". But I only had one more day left in my vacation, and she'd now squandered all our playa time at the hairdressers...it was past 5:00. So after another 1/2 hour I quietly got in my rented car and drove off...patience shot. Billy warned me that a visit to the hairdressers would take many hours, but I never expected it to take all f*(&ing day and into the evening. Instantly my phone rings...she has sic'ed Pablo on me again...quickly and efficiently. Now he's a cool guy, and after I vomit my anger at him he explains to Jeitme why I think she's been so unreasonable, and why she has disrespected me and my limited time. Then Pablo takes me to a couple of local drinking holes (including Cristals and Yellowbeard's and a really cool disco place on the way to Costambar). We both drink way too many cervesas and he feels compelled to drive home (to Jeitme's neighbourhood). That's OK with me, as he's probably a better driver in the D.R. drunk than I am sober.

Later, I drove Jeitme back to Sosua.

Whew...it worked!!!! As Jeitme and I walked up the staircase at the TradeWinds condo in Sosua, she stops me...drops to her knees, exclaims she's sorry and begs my forgiveness. Man, that's so much better than me being in shit!!!!! The best defense IS a good offence. And two days of make-up sex in a row...Fred Flintstone says it best...Yabba Dabba Do!!!!

I am getting hungry, and it's after 11:00pm, so I'm not going to ask Jeitme to cook. So I zip into Sosua for a little take-out somewhere. Looking in my wallet, I realize I only have one 2,000 peso bill left and no change at all. So after parking, I ask directions to an ATM machine...and follow them...past Rocky's...past the New Garden...to an intersection. Guessing, I turn right and walk about half a block when I meet a security guard. I ask him for a Banco Automatico!!! (OK, my Spanish sucks, but he got the idea). He locked the gate to the hotel he was guarding and proceeded to escort me two blocks southish (the other direction) to the Banco Popular.

Now this must be collusion, yes a scam...the smallest bill it will dispense is 200 pesos, so the security guard got a 200 peso tip for his help. Well, it's dark and I was lost, so I wasn't going to stiff him. And off I go towards the action in Sosua. Perhaps a minute later someone grabs my shoulder and starts to shout at me in Spanish. WTF!!! Luckily I'm not a violent man, and my first instincts are to analyse, not strike. If reversed, I'm sure I wouldn't be here today.

It was the security guard...he was desperately pointing at a group of chicas and chicos coming down the street right at us...."Mafioso", he declared, and proceeded to vigorously pull me back down the street the way we had come. I was beginning to feel really smart for giving him a 200 peso tip. Mucho Problemo avoided!!!

I circled back via the New Garden, and then Rocky's, found my car and went back to the condo for the night...I forgot to get anything to eat, and frankly lost my hunger anyway. But I repeat...Sosua hates me!!!!

Next (and next to last) installment...Departure!!!

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

U sure are one trustworthy man. I wouldnt dare walk those streets alone at night and i dont trust anyone there. Even that guard. When u went into the story about the part he was the one tapping u on the shoulder, i thought u was in big trouble and i cant beleive u put the trust of some stranger in some strange country in your hands. It does make for good reading thou lol

Why didnt u have jetmie go with u?

Cant wait for the conclusion, interesting read so far, and what or who is the mafioso?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

terrier??? At the tradewinds condos, i am guessing it is a fair walk back to places like la passions and classicos and even rockys bar?

I am thinking about staying at these condos(its on my short list of places to stay) and i am one of those guys who likes to take taxis(to old and scared of those motos) Would u know if it is easy or not to take a taxi to and from there? thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

terrier??? At the tradewinds condos, i am guessing it is a fair walk back to places like la passions and classicos and even rockys bar?

I am thinking about staying at these condos(its on my short list of places to stay) and i am one of those guys who likes to take taxis(to old and scared of those motos) Would u know if it is easy or not to take a taxi to and from there? thanks
    The complex is on the main road. You can call or walk down and grab a cab. Walking could take a while and you wouldn't want to do it at 2am with a girl.

It's a little inconvenient if you mind the cabs, but that's why a lot of guys use the hotels instead. (New Garden, Casa Valeria, Casa Cayena, Europa, etc.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    The complex is on the main road. You can call or walk down and grab a cab. Walking could take a while and you wouldn't want to do it at 2am with a girl.

It's a little inconvenient if you mind the cabs, but that's why a lot of guys use the hotels instead. (New Garden, Casa Valeria, Casa Cayena, Europa, etc.)
    New garden and casa ceyena are also on my short list as well. Tradewinds thou looks very modern and new gardens reports lately have stated that the hot water is not working in some units, ac not working in some units and bad lighting is leading me away from choosing new garden outright as my main place to stay. Plus that yappie dog i think might anoy the shit out me me and i beleive they are still in remodeling mode, so it will be noisy. I like to sleep til 2 pm lol

However, the NG has all the regs there, so, that would be a plus. Decisions decisions. Thanks elplomero for the heads-up on the trade winds. Sorry for hijacking your thread terrier, back to the conclusion pls

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

If you don't want to walk, for the cost, best bet would be rent a car, b/c a taxi on the main road into the town will be hard to come by. U will see publico and gua gua, but they pretty much stay on main road 5. For inexpensive rentals check out this rental co. http://www.savingscarrental.com/index.htm

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Automatic
    Air conditioning
    4 doors
    Cd player
    Full Size
    US$ 18.00 p/day
    Toyoto corolla, says it is $18 a day, but, after taxes and insurance, how much would the total cost pr day be to rent this car? Anyone?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 391 Posts

Automatic
    Air conditioning
    4 doors
    Cd player
    Full Size
    US$ 18.00 p/day
    Toyoto corolla, says it is $18 a day, but, after taxes and insurance, how much would the total cost pr day be to rent this car? Anyone?
    Taxes and full insurance bought from them could easily double the cost.

Thanks

Automatic
    Air conditioning
    4 doors
    Cd player
    Full Size
    US$ 18.00 p/day

Who is this with??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,279 Times in 391 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TittyTwister View Post
    Who is this with??
    I think it's from http://www.savingscarrental.com/index.htm

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Choirboy View Post
    choirboy is correct

I figured if i could get a compact car for less then $30 a day, i might rent one for my stay.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information