Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Puerto Plata Scene.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Puerto Plata Scene.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarmo View Post
    hey all howr u.. I am coming down to puerto plata from may29 to jun 3. i hope to meet up with u guys and report back...
    Hi allstarmo. Welcome to ISOC? Where are you staying in Puerto Plata? Are you travelling alone or with friends?

Thanks

people need to use this forum more...im planning a trip to puerto plaza in november

is that a decent time...i think im gonna get a hotel when i get there, any good choices?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beezwax404 View Post
    people need to use this forum more...im planning a trip to puerto plaza in november

is that a decent time...i think im gonna get a hotel when i get there, any good choices?
    Welcome to ISOC. Start by reading about 10 current reports and afterwards, you will have a few questions that we can answer!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

[quote=weyland;439788]That's the one. Paola (above) is a stripper there. Billy told me she was a "ball of fire". I think she would be, literally, if anyone lit up a cigarette.

i dont see any photos in this post...have they been removed?

TO UPHOLD...TRUTH...JUSTICE...AND THE MONGER WAY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    Here is a map of the area. Yellow Beards is on Duarte 100 yards from el Bohiem which is on Av Colon. Vacilon is on Espigon Nuevo next to a car wash named la Canita. Babylon is on Av Circunvalacion Sur which is the main road through Puerto Plata.
    Also here is a photo of the Yellow Beards chicas from yesterday. No guarantee the same group will be there tomorrow.

Still dont see any photos...

Thanks

Any updates on the Puerto Plata club scene ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:

Thanks

sounds like a good scene. are the prices reasonable?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blacktits For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Question Re: Puerto Plata Scene.

Halo,

Everyone, This is my first posting and I am just saying hello. I will be in Puerto Plata in either January or Februaryof the new year. I will be employed at one of the resorts there. (Caliente Resort)! I just wanted to know where are the places to go. And where are the places to stay away from. Who has the best looking women. A nice butt always works for me. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me. Thanks!

Osanhopps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    Halo,

Everyone, This is my first posting and I am just saying hello. I will be in Puerto Plata in either January or Februaryof the new year. I will be employed at one of the resorts there. (Caliente Resort)! I just wanted to know where are the places to go. And where are the places to stay away from. Who has the best looking women. A nice butt always works for me. If you have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me. Thanks!

Osanhopps
    Hi Osanhopps:

Sorry to inform you but the Caliente Resort is no where near Puerto Plata. It is in Abreu near the town of Cabrera on the north coast. It is about a 2-1/2 hour drive to Puerto Plata.

The closest town to you with some night spots is Nagua, which is less than 20 minutes to the east. You will need some Spanish in Nagua because it isn't a tourist destination and not many there speak English.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello every,
    I am heading down to the occidental Flamenco resort in Puerto Plata march, I was wondering what places I should see? where i should go to pick up chicas? and whats the rule with bring them back to my AI room? also what about the chicas that are let into the night clubs on the property?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by custemmade View Post
    Hello every,
    I am heading down to the occidental Flamenco resort in Puerto Plata march, I was wondering what places I should see? where i should go to pick up chicas? and whats the rule with bring them back to my AI room? also what about the chicas that are let into the night clubs on the property?
    There will be chicas in the night clubs in the Playa Dorada complex but you will not be allowed to take them back to your room. You won't be able to bribe a security guard or make time with one of the maids. With 50% of the hotel workers laid off no one will chance loosing a job for even a $100 dollar bribe.
    At one time you could go across the highway to the Field of Dreams but that option is out now. So it's take a taxi to a cabana and pay his fare and $18 dollars for 3 or 4 hours. His fare will be exorbitant being a Playa Dorada taxi.
    The other options are to visit Cristals or Bohiem in Puerto Plata and pay for expensive drinks and about $150 for an hour with a chica in one of their rooms.
    There are other local Dominican clubs about town but you would still have to take anyone you picked up to a cabana. These clubs have rooms for you to use but even as long as I've been here I find them scummy. Not that I haven't use one from time to time.
    In the day time a stroll along the Malecon will get you some friendly smiles to a "hola" or even drop in and walk around La Serina, the department store on the Malecon and you might get lucky. But you will still have to go to a cabana.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Hi Billy, long time no hear on here. !!

Seeing as you mentioned FOD. What is happening there? Its now been 6 months since they closed for a month. Did it re-open as a private club?

Thanks

Thanks Billy, anyone have suggestions on good cheap cabbana's? what about any good sex clubs? like le passion? is that still around?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by custemmade View Post
    Thanks Billy, anyone have suggestions on good cheap cabbana's? what about any good sex clubs? like le passion? is that still around?
    Please don't take offense to this but you registered back in August. If you had been reading this board since then, you would've had the answers to all your questions.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

None taken I just havent really had a chance to do my research untill I was able to nail down some vacation time from wor..I have browsed a few times but now that I have a date locked I trying to pool all the options

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to custemmade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    Hi Billy, long time no hear on here. !!

Seeing as you mentioned FOD. What is happening there? Its now been 6 months since they closed for a month. Did it re-open as a private club?
    I have been away from the board - farrrr tooo long!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to thunderstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry but couldn't find a thread with current posts to ask this other than here.

How much is a pack of US cigarettes locally? Marboro ?

thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    There will be chicas in the night clubs in the Playa Dorada complex but you will not be allowed to take them back to your room. You won't be able to bribe a security guard or make time with one of the maids. With 50% of the hotel workers laid off no one will chance loosing a job for even a $100 dollar bribe.
    At one time you could go across the highway to the Field of Dreams but that option is out now. So it's take a taxi to a cabana and pay his fare and $18 dollars for 3 or 4 hours. His fare will be exorbitant being a Playa Dorada taxi.
    The other options are to visit Cristals or Bohiem in Puerto Plata and pay for expensive drinks and about $150 for an hour with a chica in one of their rooms.
    There are other local Dominican clubs about town but you would still have to take anyone you picked up to a cabana. These clubs have rooms for you to use but even as long as I've been here I find them scummy. Not that I haven't use one from time to time.
    In the day time a stroll along the Malecon will get you some friendly smiles to a "hola" or even drop in and walk around La Serina, the department store on the Malecon and you might get lucky. But you will still have to go to a cabana.
    Oh the good old days... banging the maid and your waitress both the same day.those days are gone but not forgotten.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

I will try to keep this thread current seeing as I just moved here from Sosua yesterday.I went to a real nice laid back place called Bottles last night.A few chicas there a real nice place to chill.I will post more on the place as I learn more about the lay of the Land.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

That's great news...I've been finding Puerto Plata somewhat lacking for comfortable, laid-back places. Where is Bottles?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information