Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Puerto Plata Scene.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Cool Re: Puerto Plata Scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I will try to keep this thread current seeing as I just moved here from Sosua yesterday.I went to a real nice laid back place called Bottles last night.A few chicas there a real nice place to chill.I will post more on the place as I learn more about the lay of the Land.
    I'm curious. Why did you move from Sosua?

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Re: Puerto Plata Scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    I'm curious. Why did you move from Sosua?
    Too much execess too many tourist too small last night was the first time in a long time I made it a block without someone fuckin with me that gets old when you can't even walk 10 FT. with out being harrassed. it is good if you have a car or Pasola you don't have to deal with it as much.I guess we will see how it goes.I have 2 friends here in PP and we will all live within one block of each other.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post
    That's great news...I've been finding Puerto Plata somewhat lacking for comfortable, laid-back places. Where is Bottles?
    I will get back to you on this.A very mello place we we Drinking Barcelo Inperial ,Hennsey White and nibbling on a Salami and Cheese platter our bill was just under 4000 pesos ITBS and Auto tip included.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In oall honesty Sid too many bad influences you Robert and Wicked Willie

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

In oall honesty Sid too many bad influences you Robert and Wicked Willie

Good luck with the move Hoseman.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Good luck with the move Hoseman.
    We will see how it goes looks like there will be a differnce as far as just knowing you can can leave out your door at anytime and hoes are there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We will see how it goes looks like there will be a differnce as far as just knowing you can can leave out your door at anytime and hoes are there.

I know I wouldn't be able to live in Sosua. I'd have to be at least where Robert is. It would be too tempting with everything right outside your door. Shit, you could probably holla for a piece of ass from your window!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I know I wouldn't be able to live in Sosua. I'd have to be at least where Robert is. It would be too tempting with everything right outside your door. Shit, you could probably holla for a piece of ass from your window!
    They would hooler at my window plus when after1 closes I could here them walking bye.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am on my way now can't handle one dayI am going to get a room for the night.Hit the meet and greet and probably Classicos.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am on my way now can't handle one dayI am going to get a room for the night.Hit the meet and greet and probably Classicos.

Have fun. Tell the guys I said hello!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Rumor has it that the bank foreclosed on el Bohiem. Came in with police and locked the doors. No one in charge was there, only the sleeping chicas. Made the chicas leave with the clothes on their backs. Then bank reps were good enough to let the chicas get their clothes and gave each chica 500 pesos to get home. When I find out more I'll ad to post. If anyone else has more please post.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    Rumor has it that the bank foreclosed on el Bohiem. Came in with police and locked the doors. No one in charge was there, only the sleeping chicas. Made the chicas leave with the clothes on their backs. Then bank reps were good enough to let the chicas get their clothes and gave each chica 500 pesos to get home. When I find out more I'll ad to post. If anyone else has more please post.

They had some fine ass shorties in there also. Damn.
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post

No, your spot on

25. The Following User Says Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

There was a time when I loved this place. Ralph would take his salida, on which I got a discount, and the girl would negotiate her own price. After the remodel though it all fell apart. The price goes to $150 per chick no matter if she's plain or fine and my discount disappears. I never took another chick out of there and based on the sparsity of people there on the few times I just checked in I don't think they got much business after that pricing decision. Not surprised the bank foreclosed. I can't imagine they ever made enough in one month to pay that month's mortgage.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    There was a time when I loved this place. Ralph would take his salida, on which I got a discount, and the girl would negotiate her own price. After the remodel though it all fell apart. The price goes to $150 per chick no matter if she's plain or fine and my discount disappears. I never took another chick out of there and based on the sparsity of people there on the few times I just checked in I don't think they got much business after that pricing decision. Not surprised the bank foreclosed. I can't imagine they ever made enough in one month to pay that month's mortgage.
    That must have been a long time ago, when I went there many years ago it was already overpriced.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

A dominican friend took me by there once (I had already been in a handful of times) and took me in to meet Ralphie. Right up front he asks me if I would loan him 30k. I laughed and told him that in the handful of times that I had been there he had never so much as even offered me a drink, and now he was asking me for 30k? I got up and walked out, left the so-called friend sitting there with him, and never went back.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    That must have been a long time ago, when I went there many years ago it was already overpriced.
    i did take out from there twice

1st time was a smokin hot 9.99 back in 2005 when only 8s and above worked there.
    took her to a cabana and popped a v (i had just started using them that trip) and fucked her so many times and made use of the sex chair in all its positions. she was a great sport until a condom broke and i came inside her.........luckily no stds and i was fixed

2nd time was either xmas or just before our team A april invasion in 06 and by then the place was already in decline and getting overpriced.........never been back since
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Yes, it was. The fun times for me were between late 2002 and whenever they closed down for remodeling. I think that was 2006. Until the remodeling the house had no say into how much you paid over the salida though the chica union did try unsuccessfully to hold to a minimum bid.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Yes, it was. The fun times for me were between late 2002 and whenever they closed down for remodeling. I think that was 2006. Until the remodeling the house had no say into how much you paid over the salida though the chica union did try unsuccessfully to hold to a minimum bid.
    i got the dr fever late (2005) wish i had made it for the best times................but then again cuba was the place to be in the late 90's i definately wish i had started international mongering back then..........i would be on exwife # 69 by now

37. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I Was there last year on a Fri. night and it was jammed pack.When I get a chance I will be posting up dates in this area.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information