Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GFE in the Dominican Republic.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: GFE in the Dominican Republic.

Who is shitting on it? Outside of pulling a chica out of classicos I have done all that shit. . . .I just think it would be boring if I posted about it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    If erik is invited he has to cook. . . .. lol. . .jk. . . .I have had the pleasure of eating some of his cuisine at the shark bar. . . . .and damn it was good!
    Yes, ErikS is a good cook. He even cooks vegetarian if he is blackmailed into it. But we'll give him a break on this occasion. Billy and Wanda are good cooks too and Erik is getting a little too hooked on wearing a pinafore and oven mitts (only), he says it is too hot in the kitchen to wear anything more. It ain't normal for a guy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Mad Re: GFE in the Dominican Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    I don't think Billy wrote that message. Never met him but have "known him" online since TSM. TSM is where he found that post.

Also I know Billy has been living in DR for years but most of his time has been in the POP-Sosua area. Running a whore hotel and being famous amongst mostly mongers.

QUOTE=ErikS;441360]This is probably the most offbase and inaccurate comment I have ever read on this site.

My guess is that he has never met the OP (Domminican Billy, i.e. Billy Lane).

I am still a member of TSM and for your information I wrote the post on TSM, I didn't find it there.

You obviously do not know me all that well! I live in Puerto Plata but I have traveled throughout the island during my first 10 years of retirement.

I retired here in 1992 and stayed retired until 2005 when I open a hotel "Field of Dreams" across from the Playa Dorada complex.

I have never run a whore hotel. The "Field of Dreams" had husbands with wives, men with girlfriends and families with their children stay there. No different than Lormar or Portofinos here in Puerto Plata. I was never involved with Blackbeards or any other such hotel.

I first vacationed in the Dominican Republic in 1988 at an all-inclusive. I stayed for 3 months in Munoz, a small village outside of Puerto Plata, each of the winters of 89, 90 and 91.

I retired in 1992 married a Dominican woman and bought a home in Puerto Plata. From 1992 till 2003 I lived the winters in Puerto Plata and summers in Canada. Since 2004 I have lived here in the Dominican Republic full time.

The tourist areas on the north coast that I’ve stayed in are Rio San Juan, Las Terrenas, and Semana but let’s include Montecristi, Nagua, and Cabrera as non tourist towns.
    In the interior I’ve stayed in Mao, Esperanza, San Francisco de Macoris, Moca and La Vega. We won’t include possible tourist cities of Santiago, Jarabacoa or Constanza which I have also visited.
    On the south coast I’ve stayed in San Pedro de Macoris, Consuelo, Higuey, San Cristobal, Auza and Barahona. We won’t include Boca Chica or Santo Domingo because they are tourist towns.

You ask me for names of such bars. One comes to mind in Cangrejo, it's called the "Green River" disco. As far as more names of these small bars/discos I’ve visited on my travels, they change with each new owner.

If you drive from Puerto Plata to the Santiago airport you will pass on the main road 11 cabanas with between 400 and 500 rooms which normally cost 300 to 500 pesos for 3 hours. These are not frequented in the most part by tourists. They are used by Dominican men with their chica “du jour”. Why? Because these chicas need the extra money to live on.

I did not say all chicas work in takeout bars, I said, do not assume that the only places these bars are located are in tourist areas. Most work in at normal jobs in supermarkets, government offices, clothes boutiques, restaurants or as domestics and they make less than $160.00us per month. They need the extra money their older Dominican boyfriends give them.

Lots of guys come down and like to think it’s better to play the boyfriend part and then they can have their pleasure for the price of a rice and beans dinner. Thankfully these are in the minority and the majority of the guys that get in the girlfriend routine and they are the ones who get taken for a ride. I had one older gentleman (with a 3 year old baby) tell me his young wife’s family would tell on her if she was unfaithful when he was gone. Yea! Sure they’d kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

We are and will always be an outsider, all we can hope to be is an accepted outsider.
    Last edited by DominicanBilly; 04-02-2008 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Better sentence structure.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    and for your information I wrote the post on TSM, I didn't find it there.
    Sorry Billy, I got that bit wrong. You must have told me originally that you wrote it and I since forgot. I forget lots of things these days

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Rolleyes Re: GFE in the Dominican Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Sorry Billy, I got that bit wrong. You must have told me originally that you wrote it and I since forgot. I forget lots of things these days
    Me too, I hid Jin's telephones so his girlfriend couldn't run up any more big bills when he was away. He came back on Thursday and I couldn't remember where I had put them. luckily the place isn't that big, I found them in about 30 minutes.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

We are and will always be an outsider, all we can hope to be is an accepted outsider.
    Brilliant!!!

Here's another sign to hang in plain view at the airport so we can see it every time we get off our planes.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Ive Just added this line to my top 10 best ISOC qoutes...

Outstanding

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

I had one older gentleman (with a 3 year old baby) tell me his young wife’s family would tell on her if she was unfaithful when he was gone. Yea! Sure they’d kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
    Billy, I think I may know this man. Does his name start with a P?? If this is too private you can PM or email me...just curious if this is the same guy, because the guy I am referring to told me the same exact thing!

EXCELLENT INSIGHT RIGHT THERE!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I have never run a whore hotel........ I was never involved with Blackbeards or any other such hotel.

Whoa... Something is a little wacky here.

Most guys on here don't know that Blackbeards was originally called the "Sand Trap Inn", and I believe it was also called the "Girls Trap Inn", if I remember correctly. That's when you were running it, remember? Before Alberto sold it to John.

I'm betting I still got webpages saved on one of my old hard drives that have pictures of the girls available.

Are you saying you didn't run that hotel before it was Blackbeards? Before it was sold to John? That I never paid a chica for sex there??
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

this thread is taking some weird twist and turns???????

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    Prtyr2,

your post # 14 was outstanding!!! damn that was a good read! i will be spending some time in Haina in a few weeks with a "amiga"...any thoughts?

You should stop by and say hi while you're in Haina. We can go to the Provocon for some chicken!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

Most guys on here don't know that Blackbeards was originally called the "Sand Trap Inn", and I believe it was also called the "Girls Trap Inn", if I remember correctly. That's when you were running it, remember? Before Alberto sold it to John.

I'm betting I still got webpages saved on one of my old hard drives that have pictures of the girls available.

Are you saying you didn't run that hotel before it was Blackbeards? Before it was sold to John? That I never paid a chica for sex there??
    Those old webpages would be real interesting to see again. Please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

I'm sure you did!

I supervised the renovations of the apartments into hotel rooms and opened the Sand Trap Inn for an friend in October 2001. I left for Canada in April 2002. The owner then gave the operations over to a French Canadian manager who renamed it to the "Girls Trap Inn". It was then sold to John in the fall of 2002.

When I ran the operations from October 2001 to April 2002 we had single men as guests but we also had families as guests as well. One family I particularly remember was some grandparents with 2 granddaughters who stayed for 2 weeks over the 2001 Christmas holidays. There were never any chicas hanging around trying to pick up clients. That is not to say guys didn't bring back chicas from the city.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The owner then gave the operations over to a French Canadian manager who renamed it to the Girls Trap Inn.
    Very subtle and tasteful!

Are we going to ask everyone who posts helpful information on here to account for their movements for the last eight years?

Billy is a lot more patient than me. I would have told Mr Happy to fuck off.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey guys, have been checking out the site for a few weeks now. And I'm highly impressed with the vast wealth of mongering knowledge that each of you guys have about my beloved D.R. Have been down over 15 times since 2001. I'm looking at rolling down again for some divertida sometime the first of June. Hope to take a few pics while down the way. Cheeno, I love to pick your brain about few things when you're available to holler reference my upcoming trip.
    Thanks

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dewon110 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Very subtle and tasteful!

Are we going to ask everyone who posts helpful information on here to account for their movements for the last eight years?

Billy is a lot more patient than me. I would have told Mr Happy to fuck off.
    Hey Weyland;

Mr. Happy is a righteous guy. I think he was responding to what he thought was an omission or mistake in what Billy was saying.

That's certainly no reason to tell him to fuck off.

I have read and been told the story of Billy's involvement with the property now called Blackbeards more than a few times, and this is the first I've heard that there were no chicas working there when he was there.

If you mispeak yourself while telling a story and someone else thinks what you said or appear to be saying is not true, will he not ask clarifying questions?

Mr. Happy doesn't deserve your vitriol.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dewon110 View Post
    Hey guys, have been checking out the site for a few weeks now. And I'm highly impressed with the vast wealth of mongering knowledge that each of you guys have about my beloved D.R. Have been down over 15 times since 2001. I'm looking at rolling down again for some divertida sometime the first of June. Hope to take a few pics while down the way. Cheeno, I love to pick your brain about few things when you're available to holler reference my upcoming trip.
    Thanks

Hello dewon110

If you have any questions, please feel free and let us know.

Take care.

Thanks

Hey Cheeno, glad to hear back form you man. A buddy that visited recently told me about a spot called Dreamhouse. Said the chicas there were about 6's to 9's in appearance. Suppose to be a MP, going for 1800 (1hr) to 2500 (3hrs on premise) depending on what you want. Only problem was the dominican host gouges us gringos too much for beer. Even a Coke cost like 170 pesos. Are any of you guys familiar with this place? Sounds like a spot to check in on, but work those prices down. Like I've heard some of you fellow chime in about, some of us pay too much sometimes for what we think we want. Of the 16 times that I've visited Santo Domingo, had never heard of it. Suppose to be in a residential area somewhere off of carretera 27 Febero. Your thoughts on the matter Sir, or any of the guys that read this.

Thanks,
    "D"

29. The Following User Says Thank You to passasabe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dewon642 View Post
    Hey Cheeno, glad to hear back form you man. A buddy that visited recently told me about a spot called Dreamhouse. Said the chicas there were about 6's to 9's in appearance. Suppose to be a MP, going for 1800 (1hr) to 2500 (3hrs on premise) depending on what you want. Only problem was the dominican host gouges us gringos too much for beer. Even a Coke cost like 170 pesos. Are any of you guys familiar with this place? Sounds like a spot to check in on, but work those prices down. Like I've heard some of you fellow chime in about, some of us pay too much sometimes for what we think we want. Of the 16 times that I've visited Santo Domingo, had never heard of it. Suppose to be in a residential area somewhere off of carretera 27 Febero. Your thoughts on the matter Sir, or any of the guys that read this.

Thanks,
    "D"

Ahn Nyung Ha Sae Yo Dewon Shee

I have never been to Dreamhouse. I heard about it in this site. But that's about it.

In terms of price, this is what I would do.

Get the chica's number and meet her on a day that she is not working. That way, the two of you can avoid paying the middleman (house fee). In other words, you and the chica and negotiate directly.

Here are a few Korean places in Santo Domingo. Enjoy and take care. *^^*

Restaurante Jardines SEUL
    A guy name Mr. Williams (Dr. Won) runs this place. He used to run a casa called "52". "52" was the shit!!!
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63773

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35562

Cafeteria Casa de Pedro
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39437

"Hot Chick"
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33069

"Magna"
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=33041

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    Ive Just added this line to my top 10 best ISOC qoutes...

Outstanding
    This one from his sig needs to be at the top of that list ......

If you think it's love, try not paying her in the morning.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information