Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GFE in the Dominican Republic.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: GFE in the Dominican Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by srq138 View Post
    Great reading, I am looking at traveling to the DR, not sure if I want to go to the N coast or E coast. Sounds like not to much action outside of the Passions area or big cities. I am 35 white with little Spanish so I have a down curve here.. But have done Costa Rica and managed to find my way. I was hoping to find a nice GFE to stay with me for the week that would play with other girls (3somes). With that said a little input on best locations, should I stay in small hotel rather then just do inclusive and just book for two. I travel to Asia and know that well so need your help my friends. Bottom line just want the best BANG for my buck boys...

Just read about the last 10 trip reports and then ask us again, if you still don't know, but you will so you won't need to ask.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Great reading, I am looking at traveling to the DR, not sure if I want to go to the N coast or E coast. Sounds like not to much action outside of the Passions area or big cities. I am 35 white with little Spanish so I have a down curve here.. But have done Costa Rica and managed to find my way. I was hoping to find a nice GFE to stay with me for the week that would play with other girls (3somes). With that said a little input on best locations, should I stay in small hotel rather then just do inclusive and just book for two. I travel to Asia and know that well so need your help my friends. Bottom line just want the best BANG for my buck boys...

Welcome to the Carribbean you will have a ball and whatever experience you are looking for (GFE, 3somes etc.) you certainly can find; and it would be great to hear of some of your adventures in Asia!!!
    Last edited by yayow; 04-06-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: addition
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

You may want to ask Suns and Buns about this topicI ran across a thread about him on this Topic it was quite interesting reading

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

With that said a little input on best locations, should I stay in small hotel rather then just do inclusive and just book for two.
    Most guys on this site and I tend to agree will tell you to stay away from all inclusives, if you plan on bringing anyone back to enjoy. If you are with your lady there are some advantages to all inclusives however. Plus if you find someone you would like to have a 3some with, you can always book a cabana for 3 hrs at a reasonable price, less than $15.00, that way you can have the benefits of the AI, plus when you want another chica. As others have suggested read some trip reports, search with the criteria of threesomes and see what you get, then enjoy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information