Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Classico's Mistake or Scam? CHECK TICKET'S DATE!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Classico's Mistake or Scam? CHECK TICKET'S DATE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    It was free as were most of the other places. First it will be $3, then $5, then $10!
    They will keep raising the prices til the gringos finally get pissed & refuse to pay it,only then will they back off . And how much do you think the pussy will cost if the gringos gladly hand over $10 just to walk in the door ? Thats just sick. Tell them "FUCK you" at the door, and walk awayand do it in large GROUPS , only then will they get the message cause they are greedy and THICK in the head. Its in their nature to fuck with gullible Americans.
    I would not go to this place now, just from what I am reading here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

again...unless you like getting your dance on or you like that disco atmosphere i dont see much reason to go up there??????

cause they walk back and fourth up and down all night anyway. and if you want to snag one of the "stunners" outta there just show up at about 11:30pm-12:00 when they start doing there "nightly march" LOL

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks

so i wonder what's next. Latin Club still doesn't have a door fee.

Does arrogant Classico's rescind the admission price because people are voting with their feet and wallets?

Or does the Latin Club start charging admission too?

Maybe Classico's in their great arrogance is inadvertantly helping increase customers to Latin Club and/or Sea Crets (which for some reason i don't care for) or a future dance joint.

finding chicas in sosua is obviously no problem, so i don't need Classico's for that. It's just a matter of whether i want to bother or not with their whole setup and encourage them and other places to raise prices even more because they tested the ceiling and realize they can still get away with going even higher.

I Went To The New Garden In Sosua and Found These Tulips

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

On one hand I truly understand the concern of the vets and regulars of the DR scene about the precedent Classisco's may be setting...

...the first problem seems to be consistency...clearly they are not managing the cover charge situation well which leads many to feeling like they're being ripped off...if they resolved it with a straight forward system that got you in for $3 but got you comped on that first Presidente - most patrons could live with that...

...charging the chicas - even if they are with a "date" is just plain STUPID!
    because when the chicas don't come in the fellas don't cum.

For those who think $3 is too much as opposed to what it used to be - NADA - read the report - "Should have saved my $ for the DR" in Mongers shooting the breeze section I believe.

Get it together Classicos - you could be losing some serious business!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

this is an outstanding post!!! and really sums up the on-going board argument on cheap/not cheap, over spending, hustlers, etc...

preserving paradise...well put.

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    Now, when you're in Sosua you're in the DR and in the DR they do things differently than in NY...
    Nowadays there's hustlers wherever you look, you pay to enter the club, inside you get hussled for drinks by hard-core chica's who don't even know you, you get scammed at the door for a measely 3 bucks... well you get the picture..

Why did this happen? I'll tell you why, because they get away with it, that's why... they get away with overcharging for the drinks, they get away with scamming you at the door, they get away with higher pricing for services rendered, they get away with trying to hussle you in the club..

When nobody speaks up, you will get bullied.. this ain't about being cheap or not, it's preserving paradise, it's about preventing the DR from turning into a new Costa Rica..

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    this is an outstanding post!!! and really sums up the on-going board argument on cheap/not cheap, over spending, hustlers, etc...

preserving paradise...well put.
    thanks buddy, I knew you and a few others would understand.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information