Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent robbery in Luperon

Thanks
    Thanked 72,295 Times in 11,779 Posts

Re: Recent robbery in Luperon

My main interest in Luperon is that it has a good hurricane-hole of a harbor; I can see myself dropping anchor and staying there a while. So I take heart in one bit of Andy's sad, sad story - there are "boom-boom girls" in Luperon, too. (I wouldn't care to spend much time anchored out in Sosua Bay.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    How true.

The 1st assailant climbs over two walls and abarbed wire fence onto his balcony with just basketball shorts on and a broken Presidente bottle in one hand, leaving him only one hand to make the climbs with.
    Yeah, and according to this guy the assailant had so much trouble figuring out a way to get back down ... cuz you know ... ditching the bottle (already accomplished his goal) and stuffing the money in his mouth and climbing down was waaayyy too complicated.

But wait, didn't he also say the guy dropped the money at some point?

And why did the guy next door start smacking him around for no reason ... if he was gonna do that (and then he had his boys with him), you think they wouldn't have taken the next step and went thru all the shit in his room while they were at it?

And what was the point of running out and screaming "ayudame" when he says himself the cops aint showing up. Who was he exepecting help from and help from WHAT exactly? He'd accomplished his stated goal of having the first assailant be happy to leave with some pesos and not hurt him, what the fuck is he running around the hallway screaming for????
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Andy is in Sosua now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Yeah, and according to this guy the assailant had so much trouble figuring out a way to get back down ... cuz you know ... ditching the bottle (already accomplished his goal) and stuffing the money in his mouth and climbing down was waaayyy too complicated.

But wait, didn't he also say the guy dropped the money at some point?

And why did the guy next door start smacking him around for no reason ... if he was gonna do that (and then he had his boys with him), you think they wouldn't have taken the next step and went thru all the shit in his room while they were at it?

And what was the point of running out and screaming "ayudame" when he says himself the cops aint showing up. Who was he exepecting help from and help from WHAT exactly? He'd accomplished his stated goal of having the first assailant be happy to leave with some pesos and not hurt him, what the fuck is he running around the hallway screaming for????
    I swear the more I think about the pieces of this puzzle the more it sounds like a gay-sankie-gone-bad story. Dude running around the hallway buck necked squealing like a pig and shit....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohmmmm View Post
    It does sound like there is a whole lot more to the story that isn't said. Though, he probably did get robbed and some crazy shit happened. He looked like he was still freaked out about it, so that also tends to make it difficult to tell a story that isn't 100% accurate or where he is trying to leave out some parts of the story, to protect himself and what was going on.
    That's what i think also. The guy seems to avoid some thoughts in his head while describing the events. I would say some are true, some are half-true and some are bs-made. He also looked like he's still in shock and i've got the feeling that he's gonna soon regrets some of his statements in this video when he cooled-down...
    "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
    "La chance survient toujours quand la préparation rencontre l'opportunité"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noerya For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,391 Times in 13,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    My main interest in Luperon is that it has a good hurricane-hole of a harbor; I can see myself dropping anchor and staying there a while. So I take heart in one bit of Andy's sad, sad story - there are "boom-boom girls" in Luperon, too. (I wouldn't care to spend much time anchored out in Sosua Bay.)
    I hope you have lots of money for "Taxes."
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

I ran into Andy at Rockys & I did not know about the robbery...I joked about losing the fight with a chica...then he told me the events of the story...its all about putting yourself into a bad situation...you can go into these towns in the day time but a gringo in one of these towns at night..you are going to get rolled...his hotel was located beside a dominican bar.....drinking all night...need some money...everybody knows in town a gringo is staying...looks like a robbery big time to me...you say these guys can not climb ...talk to the guy that was at the new garden 3 days ago top floor ...someone climbed up & into his place not only sold his money that was in jeans but sold the fucking jeans...while he was sleeping.. he moved the next day to Rockys..... he just got into town checking out places because he planning to spent every second month in DR... talked to guy & unlike us who are here to party our asses off for a short time...he is looking at big picture...just my thoughts after talking to them...
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Citynights View Post
    I ran into Andy at Rockys & I did not know about the robbery...I joked about losing the fight with a chica...then he told me the events of the story...its all about putting yourself into a bad situation...you can go into these towns in the day time but a gringo in one of these towns at night..you are going to get rolled...his hotel was located beside a dominican bar.....drinking all night...need some money...everybody knows in town a gringo is staying...looks like a robbery big time to me...you say these guys can not climb ...talk to the guy that was at the new garden 3 days ago top floor ...someone climbed up & into his place not only sold his money that was in jeans but sold the fucking jeans...while he was sleeping.. he moved the next day to Rockys..... he just got into town checking out places because he planning to spent every second month in DR... talked to guy & unlike us who are here to party our asses off for a short time...he is looking at big picture...just my thoughts after talking to them...

OK, Zane..... but we more interested in the fine ass chicas u been porking down there!!!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information