Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sosua After Dark

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: Sosua After Dark

Quote Originally Posted by planeman2010 View Post
    So is anyone going to provide info on Luz, I see a couple guys have asked but no response from anyone. I'll be in Sosua for the first time next month and wouldn't mind hooking up with her.
    Being that this is your first trip, once you get there and get a feel for the place you won't even be thinking about her. You'll be in the moment and enjoying the chicas that you see in the flesh when you see the strip. and hear the music pumpin at night for the first time and not thinking about some chica that you've seen or heard about on this site or any other site for that matter. I'll be there the 8th-15th.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Being that this is your first trip, once you get there and get a feel for the place you won't even be thinking about her. You'll be in the moment and enjoying the chicas that you see in the flesh when you see the strip. and hear the music pumpin at night for the first time and not thinking about some chica that you've seen or heard about on this site or any other site for that matter. I'll be there the 8th-15th.

Thanks el toro, if there are more chicas that look like her, then i should have no problem finding what i like. personally i'm into flaca, spinner types. i'm not new to mongering, have been at it for a few years, been to AC and BKK, but last couple of years only Pattaya, 2-4 times a year. just got back from a fabulous trip last month. i went to San Jose CR last june, it was ok but not quite sure i liked the p4p scene there. i did like the massage joints seemed a better value for my money. from what i've been reading Sosua is kinda like Patts, hot chicas and the ocean right there, which is something i like!! i'm just going for 5 days to see if i like it, 18-23.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to planeman2010 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    I really don't like her in all that makeup. Has become super popular. Can't get near her because every time you'll see her she'll be already got. The crew had a new sobrina with them when I was there. Prettier to my eyes than Luz, about mid twenties, but was wearing a tube top pulled down into her pants. This is usually the sign of shyness or baby damage. She was so beautiful I was willing to take my chances. Wasn't meant to happen. We got as far as exchanging names. Those girls were looking for way more that night than I was going to pay.
    The one time I saw her alone in Rhumba, she is standing there on the top step with this sexy ass aqua green dress... I say to myself, I gotta get this... I turn around for a second, she is walking down the steps with some other dude... Didn't see her alone for the rest of my trip...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 113,299 Times in 14,583 Posts

Thanks el toro, if there are more chicas that look like her, then i should have no problem finding what i like. personally i'm into flaca, spinner types. i'm not new to mongering, have been at it for a few years, been to AC and BKK, but last couple of years only Pattaya, 2-4 times a year. just got back from a fabulous trip last month. i went to San Jose CR last june, it was ok but not quite sure i liked the p4p scene there. i did like the massage joints seemed a better value for my money. from what i've been reading Sosua is kinda like Patts, hot chicas and the ocean right there, which is something i like!! i'm just going for 5 days to see if i like it, 18-23.
    There are plenty more like her. Especially Thurs-Sat.
    Your biggest problem will be deciding which ones to pursue
    I am the pussy licker ​Let's have some fun. Not invisible. Snitches are pathetic little people!
    Disclaimer. This post may not be in response to a post by Greybaby. So Greybaby doesn't need to cry about it. Rover has you pegged to a T

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j_d66 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,389 Times in 13,908 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    CLASICOS

Heh heh... nuff said!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

Yep... her info was provided by me to a contributing board member in a pm. Any other questions?

So is anyone going to provide info on Luz, I see a couple guys have asked but no response from anyone. I'll be in Sosua for the first time next month and wouldn't mind hooking up with her.
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,356 Times in 117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    The one time I saw her alone in Rhumba, she is standing there on the top step with this sexy ass aqua green dress... I say to myself, I gotta get this... I turn around for a second, she is walking down the steps with some other dude... Didn't see her alone for the rest of my trip...
    I feel you that one bro. We nicked named their crew "La Familia". Ana and Luz was looking good this weekend sporting their new short hairdoos. My boys were doing multiple sessions with them. Since my last trip it seems "El Jefe" Theresa has added a couple of new girls to her roster. Two new cousins, I cant think of their names off the top of my head, but they were banging. Here is Luz and one of the cousins.

IMG_1710.JPG

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lindin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

That's definitely a recent photo. She's rocking that short hair style now. Spoke to her at Rhumba on my last night. Was supposed to call her to link up but ended up with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by lindin View Post
    I feel you that one bro. We nicked named their crew "La Familia". Ana and Luz was looking good this weekend sporting their new short hairdoos. My boys were doing multiple sessions with them. Since my last trip it seems "El Jefe" Theresa has added a couple of new girls to her roster. Two new cousins, I cant think of their names off the top of my head, but they were banging. Here is Luz and one of the cousins.

IMG_1710.JPG

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry guys forgot to say thx for the advice and input. Just got here yesterday around 3pm. Did the redeye Monday night out of Seattle to JFK. Left Tuesday on the morning flight to STI.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to planeman2010 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information