Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Chica Rates

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike
    WSJ3,

I wasn't only talking about performance, although I do believe in paying for perfomance in any line of work, mainly about looks.. 10' get better pay than 5's that's just how it is in my book.. but to each his own and you do very well judging from the nice pics and your posts!
    Thank for the kudos Mike...

I know that everyone has their own level of what they consider beautiful.

I like petite "catholic school girl" types while the next man will prefer a thicker full figured woman.

I have found that sometimes there is an inverse relationship between performance and beauty.

That is to say the more attractive a woman is the less likely she will be to get "down and dirty" and provide a monger with a PSE.

If a chica really rocks my world she can have anything her nasty heart desires...I just prefer to stretch out the ballon payments over the course of my vacation.

LOL.

The first Presidente is on me buddy.
    You're welcome dude.. I have also noticed the inverse relation between beauty and attitude..

When this happens I just dump them after dancing... tell them they can't dance for shit and that it is the best indication that they can't fuck for shit either..

Reverse psychology (did I write this correct?) works fine for me..

2nd Presidente is on me!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    WSJ3,

I wasn't only talking about performance, although I do believe in paying for perfomance in any line of work, mainly about looks.. 10' get better pay than 5's that's just how it is in my book.. but to each his own and you do very well judging from the nice pics and your posts!
    Thank for the kudos Mike...

I know that everyone has their own level of what they consider beautiful.

I like petite "catholic school girl" types while the next man will prefer a thicker full figured woman.

I have found that sometimes there is an inverse relationship between performance and beauty.

That is to say the more attractive a woman is the less likely she will be to get "down and dirty" and provide a monger with a PSE.

If a chica really rocks my world she can have anything her nasty heart desires...I just prefer to stretch out the ballon payments over the course of my vacation.

LOL.

The first Presidente is on me buddy.
    You're welcome dude.. I have also noticed the inverse relation between beauty and attitude..

When this happens I just dump them after dancing... tell them they can't dance for shit and that it is the best indication that they can't fuck for shit either..

Reverse psychology (did I write this correct?) works fine for me..

2nd Presidente is on me!
    I usually use this technical for my aggressive negotiations...

Most of the time I get a non-pro or semi-pro and they do the right thing.

Carpe Diem

Thanks

this thread

I find the information very helpful on the trip I am planning this spring to sousa.
    this board has been very helpful in this choice i started lookin at a getaway at those all inclusive resorts,but they seem too restrive.
    I have mongred (love that term ) in belgium,mexico,london,and quite a few us states.

independent ladies and brothels in my travels,but have yet to take a sex vacationfor my pure thrills.

save my pennies go this spring :P
    as the titanic sinks , I will be partying with the band.

Thanks

Re: this thread

Quote Originally Posted by bigfroggy1
    I find the information very helpful on the trip I am planning this spring to sousa.
    this board has been very helpful in this choice i started lookin at a getaway at those all inclusive resorts,but they seem too restrive.
    I have mongred (love that term ) in belgium,mexico,london,and quite a few us states.

independent ladies and brothels in my travels,but have yet to take a sex vacationfor my pure thrills.

save my pennies go this spring :P
    You won't regret it a minute...believe me.

Thanks

spring trip

maybe if I dont eat i can save more to get there faster 8)

Thanks

Re: spring trip

Quote Originally Posted by bigfroggy1
    maybe if I dont eat i can save more to get there faster 8)
    Umm...

Just get a diet soda with that Big Mac Meal buddy.

LOL.

Thanks
    Arent we focussing to much on price? I mean I would like to have something that's nice to look at, is enthousiastic, does everything I want for as long as I want it and can talk to me too..

I realise we all have different requirements but just price seems so one-dimensional?

Besides we all pay what we pay. Girls from Crystals are higher priced than a shack in the country..
    This is just to help any newbies or lurkers continentalmike...

I think that the vets are good to go.

1000 pesos for ST

and 1500 for TLN regardless of the fluctuations in the DR peso.
    I would also add i think you should factor in the fact that if selling thier pussy doesnt pay more then sell fake jewlery we may end up with nothing but 5's or less that will still hook.....Just a thought from a young Jedi 8)
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    2 things Black Ghost

First what happened to your avatar...I thought it was cool but now I don't see anything except a red X under your screen name.

Second beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I love petite catholic school type latinas no more than 115lbs with really small tits, but I noticed many of my mongering buddies want a thicker chica with bigger tits.

My 10 on the pinga (richter) scale is a 4-5 on my cousins or brothers scale.

Still 1000 pesos for a GFE or a PSE is a bargain no matter how you slice it.

Thanks
    2 things Black Ghost

First what happened to your avatar...I thought it was cool but now I don't see anything except a red X under your screen name.

Second beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I love petite catholic school type latinas no more than 115lbs with really small tits, but I noticed many of my mongering buddies want a thicker chica with bigger tits.

My 10 on the pinga (richter) scale is a 4-5 on my cousins or brothers scale.

Still 1000 pesos for a GFE or a PSE is a bargain no matter how you slice it.
    1. hows this avatar?

2. 30 bucks for a gfe is a deal no matter where you are so once again Senpai i agree

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    During last 4 days staying in Sosua never paid more than 800 for ST and 1000 for TLN...

Thanks
    WSJ3,

If thats the case pay the 5's less and the 10's 1500...You are well versed in the lifestyle but i had to make that suggestion.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,427 Times in 78,303 Posts

As of Sunday night.

Crystals = 3,000
    El Boem = 5,500

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechero
    RD$5500!
    That is a joke.
    That is almost NYC pricing.

Do their pussys have gold plating?
    That's $171......is anybody stupid enough to pay that?
    You can have the HOTTEST piece of ass in Santo Domingo for $RD1500.
    I can get a hot Dominicana her for as low as Eur 30 (US$33) for a quick half hour session... man paying up RD$ 5500.. these guys should be shot

Thanks
    I remember once that I had run out of Pesos and tried to pay the girl in USD $ that I still had in the safe. She seemed very confused. Do you think she was really confused or was she trying to think of a way to trick me into more $$.

I was wondering if paying in USD $ could be used to our advantage??

I know that the first thing my Dominican in-laws do when I visit them is try to buy all of my USD $ from me (and they are not poor Dominicans.) Just a thought. See you all for X-mas. Just reserved the 1st floor double.

Thanks

dollars

THey know EXACTLY what the exchange rate is, and want your dollars to hold until the rate is in their favor. It's not duplicitous, just good fiscal sense. Same with the chicas. The only drawback for them is going to a bank/cambio with dollars. There's only one way to get dollars.

Thanks
    It might be time for you guys to polish off your Macking skills with these prices..... 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information