Thread: ANYBODY IN DR FOR THANKSGIVING?

Thanks

ANYBODY IN DR FOR THANKSGIVING?

Greetings everyone, I will be going to DR for my first time. I will be in Sosua during the week of Thanksgiving. I am just seeing if anybody will be down there to hang and have some of DR's stuffing?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,411 Times in 78,295 Posts
    I will be there eating Thanksgiving dinner in my apartment. On hand will be Fantasy, Mav, LaJazz and a few dozon other ISOC members. Contribution for the dinner is 300 pesos and bring your own drinks.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    I will be there eating Thanksgiving dinner in my apartment. On hand will be Fantasy, Mav, LaJazz and a few dozon other ISOC members. Contribution for the dinner is 300 pesos and bring your own drinks.
    So where will the dinner be? I will be in Sosua that week of Thanksgiving. I am actually suppose to be spending a month in DR. I put in for a leave at my job, thus experiencing some more travel. I will definately contribute to the dinner, just give me some information.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by most_sincere7
    So where will the dinner be? I will be in Sosua that week of Thanksgiving. I am actually suppose to be spending a month in DR. I put in for a leave at my job, thus experiencing some more travel. I will definately contribute to the dinner, just give me some information.
    You can find me at Rockies in the morning from 8am - 10am starting November 21.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    You can find me at Rockies in the morning from 8am - 10am starting November 21.
    8am... shit Jimmy i dont get back from the clubs with my chica till about 5am.... guess thats how it is when you are uhmmm married in DR.... as for who will be there I will be there as well with 2 other friends from Nov19-27... see ya down there!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    You can find me at Rockies in the morning from 8am - 10am starting November 21.[/quote]

Cool, I was thinking about staying at Rocky's. But at this point, I am not totally sure of where I will be staying while in Sosua. I will have a definate answer in the upcoming week or so. This will be my first time in DR, but I have been out the country a couple of times. I am very excited to be heading there for a whole month.

As soon as I get the word, I will definately let you know. And thanks, this website that all you experienced guys that visit DR has a wealth of knowledge, besides the putas, very informative. Matter of fact bro, breakfast on me!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I am out all day til 10PM finding 300-500 peso chicas and am drained by then. Yes I am married at age 41, not at age 31!

Thanks
    I am out all day til 10PM finding 300-500 peso chicas and am drained by then. Yes I am married at age 41, not at age 31!
    Shoot, 300-500 peso chicas is cheap as hell. Shoot, show a young brother the ropes then.

Thanks
    I WAS there for Thanksgiving. I even saw one of the restaurants had a thanksgiving turkey dinner. I missed it tho, darn!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Matter of fact bro, breakfast on me!
    I will find you!

Thanks
    Shoot, 300-500 peso chicas is cheap as hell. Shoot, show a young brother the ropes then.
    Buddy if you saw the girls he gets for that price you would rather pay the 500-1000 pesos... trust Beas

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UnMEnXTC
    I WAS there for Thanksgiving. I even saw one of the restaurants had a thanksgiving turkey dinner. I missed it tho, darn!
    La Roca was the place we ate at that had Canadian Thanksgiving turkey... and they will most likely have it again for American Thanksgiving....

Thanks
    Buddy if you saw the girls he gets for that price you would rather pay the 500-1000 pesos... trust Beas [/quote]

You know what, if they look like a crackhead, then I guess I would rather spend a little more then.

Thanks
    Buddy if you saw the girls he gets for that price you would rather pay the 500-1000 pesos... trust Beas
    You know what, if they look like a crackhead, then I guess I would rather spend a little more then. [/quote]

one of Jimmy's blue eyed chicas for 300 pesos....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Sure but WSJ3 and Vak shared then with me so do we all do ugly chicas?

Thanks
    yes all of you!

just playin jimmy calm down... everyone has different taste as well... I am normally attracted to the light skinned spinner types and you like the overweight hatianas... no gran cosa.... heh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    yes all of you!

just playin jimmy calm down... everyone has different taste as well... I am normally attracted to the light skinned spinner types and you like the overweight hatianas... no gran cosa.... heh
    I will take anybody who does not resemble that frog :!:

Thanks
    Beauty is in the eye of the Peso Holder
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    She doesn't look that bad to me.

LOL.

Thread Information