Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Fucked Up Trip

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Once they leave and take their cedular thats it.

But I do remember that they (the Europa staff) did let several chicas come up to my room without my prior consent.

Bad Diego.
    we are back to that great customer service that you get at The Europa everytime. 8)

Thanks
    Once they leave and take their cedular thats it.

But I do remember that they (the Europa staff) did let several chicas come up to my room without my prior consent.

Bad Diego.
    Again my question, what's the point of leaving the cedula.

TLN to me only means when I'm finally done. No one sleeps with me unless I truly know the chica and she has references and ties to the local gentry.

Otherwise, street rats go right back to where they came from...the street.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,386 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Good question, I have been putting up with her since March and have seen her every trip.

But in reality I am trying to find a good girl.
    Man, just my two cents, just take it from a guy who has been there and done that. From what little you describe this girls just sounds like someone totally disinterested.

It reminds so much of what I went through. Searching for nice girls can get you really hurt. What drives some to mongering.
    As RD mentioned this girl might be bi-polar, again something I don't want to deal with. She finally got an email address so I am going to spell it out for her.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Good report! But DT what's up with this girl Estephanie...why put up with her?
    Good question, I have been putting up with her since March and have seen her every trip.

But in reality I am trying to find a good girl.
    Why do you put up with Bullshit?
    I started coming in 1997 and 4 trips later I met my novia in Fall of 2000. She was going part time to school and my condition to stay with her was that she needed to finish, which she did in Aug 2004. She gave me some crap along the way, we split up for 6 months and she came to her sences. I am there for "Me"!!!! I do not need to get shit there when shit is everywhere around me in NY!

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker
    I do not need to get shit there when shit is everywhere around me in NY!
    Maybe it's time to move?

I lived in Oyster Bay for a year and a half, and-truly, no offense intended at all-just never understood why people lived there bitched about it (living in NYC) 24/7/365...

But then again, I'm just a poor Southern country boy... 8)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker
    I do not need to get shit there when shit is everywhere around me in NY!
    Maybe it's time to move?

I lived in Oyster Bay for a year and a half, and-truly, no offense intended at all-just never understood why people lived there bitched about it (living in NYC) 24/7/365...

But then again, I'm just a poor Southern country boy... 8)
    Shit...I cleared my cookies and forgot to log in...I'm "guest" above... ops:

Thanks
    Again my question, what's the point of leaving the cedula.

So the Hotel can extort their share of the TLN money..... Everyone gets their cut in the DR.

Thanks
    As RD mentioned this girl might be bi-polar, again something I don't want to deal with. She finally got an email address so I am going to spell it out for her.
    Shit, why fly half way down the hemisphere to put with psycho bullshit.

Dude, there is no excuse for you to have to put up with her ass. She should kiss the ground you walk on.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 208 Posts
    ATTENTION MONGERS
    Those who deside to party in the Santiago area be aware of the serious crime wave!! Due in part of large amount of deported dominicans from the states..Many turist are targeted.. So careful who you hang with!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Thanks but no thanks.. go read about it on DR1 the opinions seem to vary..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike
    Mike, which thread? I read DR1 often and see only two recent crime type threads, the robbery of the van of tourists and the murder in Sosua.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubman30
    ATTENTION MONGERS
    Those who deside to party in the Santiago area be aware of the serious crime wave!! Due in part of large amount of deported dominicans from the states..Many turist are targeted.. So careful who you hang with!!
    I have heard that people are "hungry" there, actually all over. I saw little kids begging in the streets even at 1am in the morning. Even saw a way, I mean WAY to young, girl (even by Dominican Culture standards) selling herself.

As for deportees I think the majority are in SD and the south coast.

Thanks
    From my few direct Dominican contacts it appears prices for food are going down slowly.... but still life is hard, electricity is unpredictable and there are a lot of people let go in the low season in the tourist industry.. so for these families life is more difficult

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    DT WROTEBB was incorrect about the concert so Estephanie tells she wants to take me to a new place, a disco tipico. So I leave out with Estephanie and her two roommates. All I can say is WOW!!! This place was jammin’ but I don’t recommend it for newbies and won’t even mention it here in my report, sorry but we all have to keep some secrets. It’s at least 10,000 sq.ft. and had 500+ Dominicans in it all having a blast, I was the only gringo, just how I like it! They had no age limit and I would say the age range was from 15-25.

SOrry buddy... everyone on the beach told me it was on... then i had no way to contact you cause you didnt give me ya #.... I went to La Conoa or some shit like that... the dominican bar on the same calle as bologna... they had live merenge.. .it was cool... wish i could have met up with ya there... me and my boy were the only americans[/b]
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    SOrry buddy... everyone on the beach told me it was on... then i had no way to contact you cause you didnt give me ya #.... I went to La Conoa or some shit like that... the dominican bar on the same calle as bologna... they had live merenge.. .it was cool... wish i could have met up with ya there... me and my boy were the only americans
    It's totally cool, yet again I haven't found the time to get a phone down there!

I have been to the disco you are talking about, if I had your number with me I would have called you since I was with 3 fine chicas and Estephanie was asking if I had any Amigos. You would have loved the place I was at, it's 10 times bigger then Classico! And no Tourists!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: One Fucked Up Trip

Now this next part will make WSJ3 cry but I will share it anyways. Like most clubs in the DR they had floor shows. Well one of the floor shows involved 8 young chicas in American style Catholic School Girl uniforms (with shorter then normal skirts) dancing to music, actually it was the only American music played all night. You could see their panties when they moved and two of them weren’t even wearing any! Shame I didn’t bring a camera. I imagine Sammy would have wet the front of his pants had he been there.
    I have tears of sheer joy rolling down my face as I am typing this post.

I love you Don Tomas. Thanks for this wonderful trip report, but more importantly thank you for sharing the CSG part of the story.

I love this country.

LOL.
    Yeah you passed through my mind when I was watching the floor show.

PS. Yeah I try to stay safe but shit happens.

Funny Sammy was in my mind when i pissed on a chica last week... KiKi... see how we think of you.... i hope its not you that turned on us KiKi

Thanks
    Mike, which thread? I read DR1 often and see only two recent crime type threads, the robbery of the van of tourists and the murder in Sosua.
    both were 'solved';

murder in Sosua - Cheesecake Bob's haitian novia was blamed (I confirmed this in person with some residents in Sosua when I was there last)

van heist - police killed two hoods in the area, however did not recoup any of the loot nor the guns they used. there is discussion about whether or not the responsible guys have been killed. a usually well informed member thinks they have either solved a diff crime or missed the guys completely.

I am talking about another few threads.. go chack the board there is much debate about safety at the moment and some members share stories about car/moto jacking.

Thanks
    Yeah, the haitian novia apparently hired some haitians who the put a plastic bag over his head and buried an axe in it. Or the other way around.
    The novia was not pleased he wanted to break up with her and demanded a $25.000 go-away present (could be wrong about the number).
    He said no..........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    Yeah, the haitian novia apparently hired some haitians who the put a plastic bag over his head and buried an axe in it. Or the other way around.
    The novia was not pleased he wanted to break up with her and demanded a $25.000 go-away present (could be wrong about the number).
    He said no..........
    Apparently she left with the bike

So dead or alive he paid up...

Thanks
    murder in Sosua - Cheesecake Bob's haitian novia was blamed (I confirmed this in person with some residents in Sosua when I was there last)
    Cheescake Bob is old news that happened back in August iirc. I was talking about...

"Alfred Reh, a german resident in Terramar, Sosua, died on Friday 26th, November 2004, due to the gunshot wounds he suffered during the brutal attack of 4 armed men on Sunday, November 21st at 10A.M. in his villa"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information