Thread: Semana Santa in the DR

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,609 Times in 5,263 Posts

Semana Santa in the DR

Well, it’s that time of the year when I have to plan the future sex odysseys and I am thinking of starting in Semana Santa (Easter week) with a trip to the DR.

I’ve heard some rumours that Sosua in Semana Santa is better than usual because some new talent turns up in town because of the holiday. Is this true or is it just a rumour?

What about Boca Chica, do the new talents go there too on those dates?

Hope the discerning and veteran members of this board can give me a hand in my decision-making.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated and, eventually, put to good use.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    i dont think i was ever there easter week but i have been told not to go during Christmas cause the girls will all be home with their families... thats bullshit... i have been told not to go during Thanksgiving for the same reasons... thats bullshit... i have been told not to go during DR mothers day ... that also is bullshit... when there is money to be had there are women for us to have.... as for new talent in the area... although i see alot of the usuall faces in Sosua every trip i see some new faces.... have fun
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks BB for your reply.

I still have to decide this, but I've got other options for Easter, such as Thailand. I'll decide it shortly...

What I wanted to know also is if the discos and bars will open on Good Friday, Easter Monday, etc. but it seems that not many mongers here have been vacationing in Sosua over the Easter period.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator
    Thanks BB for your reply.

I still have to decide this, but I've got other options for Easter, such as Thailand. I'll decide it shortly...

What I wanted to know also is if the discos and bars will open on Good Friday, Easter Monday, etc. but it seems that not many mongers here have been vacationing in Sosua over the Easter period.
    CLUBS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!!!!!!!!

yes im screaming cause there is nothing to worry about...

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    This is funny. I had never heard of this holiday until Strangeluck was telling me about it today. He said it's not the time to come if you want to enjoy the beach. The entire island population (it seems) is in Sosua. There is no room to do anything. If nonstop massive crowds don't bother you, then it shouldn't be an issue. There will be a problem with finding rooms though.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Well, that sounds like great news as a proportion of that crowd should be chicas!!

Chicas that come to spend a few days by the sea and are attacked by sex predators like us... Sounds great, doesn't it?

I like to enjoy the beach but my primary objective is always hunting, that takes priority over anything else.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Oh, yeah...good luck on finding a room!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    Sounds good to me.

Me, El Drunko and X-Ray will be checking out Black Beards that weekend ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Also, on Good Friday (25th March) there will be a full Moon, I love full Moons! They make me feel even more excited and hornier than usual...

It'd be great getting a moonlit BBBJ on Sosua beach on that night, it'd be so romantic...

Thread Information