Thread: A summary of my trip to Santo Domingo

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

A summary of my trip to Santo Domingo

Hi,

Here is a summary of my trip to Santo Domingo. All of you helped me so it is my turn to return the favor.

#1. Centro De Masajes 52 is a place located in Gazcue, Santo Domingo. Their phone number is 688-9430. The owner is Korean. He also has a huge Korean restaurant. The phone number of the restaurant is 532-7854.

I went there on a Saturday night (at around 10pm). There were around 10 girls. The overall quality (in terms of looks) is about a 7.5. The owner was very kind. But I did not try any of his girls. But his restaurant is good!!! The food is excellent!!!

I did not ask this place for the price.

#2. If you want a girl from Venezuela, then go to Centro De Estetica Sunday. It is located at Cervantes 201, Gazgue. Their phone number is 682-2765.

I went to this place at around 10:10pm. The overall quality (in terms of looks) is about a 7. This place only has one Venezuelan girl. She is so-so. I was disappointed. BUT THE OWNER OF THIS PLACE IS HOT!!!!!!! She is the HOTTEST among all of them. I told her if I can do her. But she said she has a baby (she showed me her baby) and she told me that she has to run the place so she cannot.

So I left this place.

I asked how much for the whole night with the Venezuelan girl and the onwer said 5,000 pesos. I said good bye and left.

#3. I then went to Casa "Azul". It is located at PAraguay 230 and their number is 567-7303. The overall quality is about an 8. Overall I was impressed. There is this one girl who looks like J-LO!!! She is around 5'4" tall. But she has a cocky attitude so I passed on her.

I chose Katherine. Her cell is 265-8275. Tell her that the Asian guy introduced you to her. The price for the whole night was 3,000 pesos. She gives a great head and GFE. She was awesome. She likes to go clubbing. An overall cool girl. A great attitude!

#4. I went to a massage place on the 2nd floor at the Napolitano hotel. An hour massage is only $30. But there is nothing sexual about this place. So avoid it. The message was so-so. Nothing special.

#5. I went to Mona Lisa (I do not know the address and phone number). AVOID SHANTEE!!!!! She is tall and has an awesome body! She is a 10!!! But her service is a 2. A sloppy BBBJ and does not do GFE. So AVOID HER!!! The manager was also not polite and did not welcome me at all. I was disappointed.

#6. The place I recommend the most is SPA CISNE. It is located at Pasteur 21 and their number is 682-2995. I met up with a girl name Nelly. She is about a 9 and a great attitude. She does GRE and gives a great BBBJ. Short-time is 2000 pesos and the whole night is 3,000 pesos. I met with her three times during my stay she is an Angel!!!

The owner is American. He is an awesome and polite guy!!! He is not the type who would pressure you to come. He is a very laid back and cool guy!!!

Happy Hunting!!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    Thanks for the detailed report NWO! I'll be sure to use this info on my April Southern swing-by. Sounds like you are having a blast! Hey- where are the pictures?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    good report.. keep the info flowing... well done!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Sorry guys. No pics. My girlfriend still lives with me. But once she moves out, then I will post a lot in my next trip!!!

Thread Information