Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUST GOT BACK! 4-13 serious withdrawrals already TRIP REP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen
    Partyboy,

seems that i can't see the pics.
    could you repost dem not as a link but directly?
    thanks!

Sorry bro.... i don't know how or want to learn... evry-1 else seems to be ok, just keep tryin.. you'll get it.

Wsj3...... You got me a bit confused, but I will post no matter what if i get in trouble for something this small... Ohwell, i still can't even figure out if i am actually doing anything on the board which may have concequences.

One way or the other this board has helped quite a few stay out of trouble and become aware of alot of different things that would have to have been learned the hardway.

Thanks
    I Think i am done with the trip report for that week.... you guys obviously get the feel of what the week was like....plus once the pics are up who reads anything after that anyway....

I did want to clear one thing up, Last friday i could not figure out whether i had 1 or 2 threesomes..... After an all day debate in my head i settled on 1........ I went out that night and my boys clued me in to the fact i had 2!!! thus refreshing my memory...

That is hillarious and mind boggling to me... that a trip could be that good I could forget how many times i was in a bed with more than 1 woman...

Amazing DR, 3rd World, what ever you call theese countries are a gift I would not want to live with out.

Thanks

Happy that BC is alive and wqell

Hey Partyboy2:

I was happy to read about your recent trip to BC. I was there in mid Feb, and had a good time, but not as active as your recent trip. Where did you stay in BC? Would you recommend this place to others?

Thanks for the info..Happy mongering and be safe, Sailor02 :?:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts
    Excellent report. I might have to try Boca on my next visit...

Thanks

Re: Happy that BC is alive and wqell

Quote Originally Posted by sailor02
    Hey Partyboy2:

I was happy to read about your recent trip to BC. I was there in mid Feb, and had a good time, but not as active as your recent trip. Where did you stay in BC? Would you recommend this place to others?

Thanks for the info..Happy mongering and be safe, Sailor02 :?:

I may get bashed for this advice but its the ONLY way to do BC now.

First off i stayed at Zapata...nice,small, unlimeted amt. of chicas allowed... and Roberto (25yrs owners kid) Added an great bonus by bringing us to SD all the time in his own whip. Yeah we hooked him up a bit.

BUT...... every meal in BC now is a 20-30 dollar meal.
    for one person w/ a few sodas, no liquer and including 26% tax plus a small tip.

So two meals a day 50 us dollars and me I drink like a fish.... beers are 2.- a pop and mix drinks a bit more... So what i am saying is AI oh no!!! the forbidden word

But for 80us a night the luxury and security are a must. The food is horrible but free along with the boose and possibly the women.... So it pays for itself.

No chicas alowed in th AI so now We need a second hotel.... this is where Zapata or El Candire come in.

The reality is BC and possibly the DR is no longer cheap. The only deal you get is on the women.

Thank you bush for destroying the american dollar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information