Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BB's questions

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Laughing BB's questions

First I want to thank everybody for their entertaining posts. There appears to be soo much mongering to do it's not even funny-HEHE! I'm headed to the DR and BB's for the 1st time. Trying to get a feel from some of you regulars as what to expect and reasonable amounts to spend on activities? I haven't seen any reports recently and headed out there next month so want to be prepared for everything and anything! Any info would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Re: BB's questions

Price of hoes: 1500 ST and 2500 TLN.
    Jump in the jacuzzi and get your dick sucked.
    Watch your tab!!!!!
    Only buy the chicas beer and grandes so they can share.
    Have Fun.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just returned this past march. Its a great place to get your feet wet into the scene, very little to no drama what's so ever. You don't need to speak spanish to get anything although a little goes a long way, so if you don't have any, try to pick up some thing. Food at the place is decent or you can walk around the corner for Sole Mio, a italian restaurant that is very good and cheap, if you want some thing different from BBs fair. Try to get your trip around one of the bikini contest weekends, that when all the chicas show up at location, some of the more in demand ones could be wifed up for the week and this could be your only chance at getting to them, not that you won't find a lot of others to occupy your time. During the early part of the week say Mon and t Tues things get a little slow, but there will girls around not matter what. As it closer to the weekend they have more activities bikini parties, volley ball games with the chicas etc. Have a good time

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This wif'ing business is BS and beyond irritating. They're chicas, share them damn it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drsami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drsami View Post
    This wif'ing business is BS and beyond irritating. They're chicas, share them damn it.
    Sometimes the chocha is so good, you gotta get Gordan Gecko. I have. But I can't forget that she is not my wife. Bad move and consequences if I do. Been there done that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The wifing business is not blacksultan.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    The wifing business is not blacksultan.
    What he said..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to leeway99 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

For the wifing business it starts out great but they all tend to decline after awhile cause they get comfortable, so from what I learned from here thank you to all the senior members is keep a rotation of girls. A little competition can bring out the best of everyone

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

I don't think you know what was meant by wifted up for the week. It doubt it means someone won't share them. It would appear to mean anywhere in the America's or Europe to mean that they are in town for the Bikini Contest and want to stay up and party all week so a wiff is needed to keep going which also means the need for more work for money. Am I right or did I get lost in the woods in a time warp. Irritating hell why condemn anything that brings out the hottest and finest to work longer and harder.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    I don't think you know what was meant by wifted up for the week. It doubt it means someone won't share them. It would appear to mean anywhere in the America's or Europe to mean that they are in town for the Bikini Contest and want to stay up and party all week so a wiff is needed to keep going which also means the need for more work for money. Am I right or did I get lost in the woods in a time warp. Irritating hell why condemn anything that brings out the hottest and finest to work longer and harder.
    Your kinda lost on this one.What he was saying is that guys will get the best ones there and keep them for days .

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yep and I second that.

When talk of needing dinero for a serious medical emergency, new hair extensions, all the typical BS, time to bail. I've heard it all. Rule #1: don't fall for chicas, Rule #2: share and be merry, Rule #3: treat chicas with respect. Everybody is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    For the wifing business it starts out great but they all tend to decline after awhile cause they get comfortable, so from what I learned from here thank you to all the senior members is keep a rotation of girls. A little competition can bring out the best of everyone

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drsami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Fellows, I may have taken it out of context. I say to each his own. But anyway, the topic of Wif'ing deserves its own discussion thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Your kinda lost on this one.What he was saying is that guys will get the best ones there and keep them for days .

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drsami For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Laughing Re: BB's questions

Thanks for the good advice and expected dinero to spend fellas! You guys are funny! I will be sure to report back in. I will be there at the end of the month so believe I will catch the big party. Presidentes will be flowing!

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Fellows, I may have taken it out of context. I say to each his own. But anyway, the topic of Wif'ing deserves its own discussion thread.
    Well in Sosua it's no big deal unless you have your eyes set on one of the favorites at LP'S

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haha, I know that all too well. I have observed

Well in Sosua it's no big deal unless you have your eyes set on one of the favorites at LP'S

28. The Following User Says Thank You to drsami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yah I think I missed the spelling. Thanks for not rubbing it in.

Thanks

What does this mean? I assume LP is LaPassion and you would be frowned on to go and hoard one for some length of time for yourself is that right? I don't know how to post new threads but do Chica's working in businesses not related to sex get offended if you propose a tasty offer.
    What about a really good offer if you found something you really like? In Nica woman get extremely offended by it and you have to watch out.

Thanks

What does this mean? I assume LP is LaPassion and you would be frowned on to go and hoard one for some length of time for yourself is that right? I don't know how to post new threads but do Chica's working in businesses not related to sex get offended if you propose a tasty offer.
    What about a really good offer if you found something you really like? In Nica woman get extremely offended by it and you have to watch out.
    Nobody will frown on anything along as they get their cut.

Thanks

What I was saying is sometimes guys have been know to take some of the more popular girls out of there and keep them for a couple of days and you the one you maybe bee looking for may not be there.last time i was there i wanted to take one out and she had a better offer this guy paid for her to leave plus gave her $150.I have had women tell me that they are not puntas and look at me all funny but they just keep walking,with the girls who have actual jobs it can be hit or miss but most of the time you can pretty much tell everyone pretty much know what Single Men and groups of men come there for.

Thanks

Chicas working in non-sex related business will usually not be offended if you want to take them out. They all need the money, and if they like you, they are usually happy to hang out with you and make some extra money for their trouble. I find that you get many more oportunities for GFE when you treat the chicas respectfully. This is especially true when they work in non-sex related jobs. Hell I just spent two days with a girl I know from Scotiabank in POP at FOD hotel. And quite frankly, I prefer GFE over the hardcore putas eventhough GFE comes with its own problems if you are not carefull!!
    Jst_a_Rebel

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jstarebel For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information