Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Trip to Santo Domingo Part II

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    my first trip was to SDQ and i havent been back since... Case in point! North wins!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    I have enjoyed all my trips to the DR (4 so far). Its a beautiful country, north and south. Mongering is good in both places to. SD and BC are easy to get to from the airport. Prices are about the same. The girls in BC that I have had are less "pro" than the Sosua girls. This has been my experience. I like both coasts and will continue to visit both areas.

Thanks for the good reports and info N.W.O.

Thanks
    I have been to sd and sosua and checked them both out and did my research. They're just very different places. For mongering sosua is better right now with many places closed, but again, Remington still has chicas that are simply hotter than you find in Sosua, maybe like what Chrystals has or used to have. And about pics, I had less problems getting pics in SD than in Sosua, the SD girls don't have german novios checking on them. And for the rest, that's really personal but I think Sosua gets kind of boring as well after a while, after half a day you've seen about everything twice. But you're right, to each his own. I intend to combine north and south again on my next trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information