Thread: In need of Guidance around Punta Cana

Thanks

In need of Guidance around Punta Cana

First of all i Must commend all the outstanding contributions everyone places on this site its immaculate gives us new lads to the scene fantastic guidance.. well done all

Now to my perplexed matter now me and the new lady on the scene, not my idea for a holiday decided to book a getaway for me since ive been slaving away at the job so she booked an all inclusive in Punta Cana at the Majestic .

Now since she will be doing all the girly stuff i could get the opportunity of disappearing for a couple of hours a day to indulge in the fruits of DR. so I m looking for any joints around the area to get some quick MSOG and a good BJ possibly a masssage.. really don't want to solicit around the Hotel but if it has been done im all ears

Please incluse rates to the places you recomend and also recomeneded taxi fare to be paid

Thanks a million all you guys Rock

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: In need of Guidance around Punta Cana

Ay yi yi, the bad news is you picked about the worst place (ok, you didn't, your girlfriend did) to be as far as finding action--especially since you are with her on vacation.

What I mean is, if you were at Majestic all alone you could go out at night and find some action about 20 minutes/30 minutes away, but will be tough to do in your situation because of geography and the lay of the land.

Because Punta Cana is a REGION, not a city/town--there is no there there. Closest town is El Cortecito, and while I'm sure you could find something there I don't have specifics; that is I haven't been there in 3 years and that was when I was a green green rookie, spoke zero Spanish and had NO CLUE where I was once I left the grounds of my all-inclusive resort, especially when we went out at night.

So further what I mean that there is no there there in "Punta Cana": it's just a stretch of gorgeous beach which has no native towns and no native population to speak of. It's all exclusive AI resorts that have been built; and now tons of condo developments and weird strip-mall like shopping plazas.

So it's not like if you are in Puerto Plata, or Santo Domingo or one of the other cities where you can sneak in an easy massage parlor visit while your girl is busy doing her thing.

If you MUST try on this trip my best advice is perhaps feel out one of the locals working at the resort, usually there are some friendly guys trying to sell you extras from inside the resort (for outside tours; cigar/liquor vendors; timeshare pitchmen); the ones who talk to you each day and are always asking if they can get you anything/help you; they are all trying to make an extra buck selling something usually.

Anyhow, even that is kinda risky, unless you are well versed in Spanish, etc., those guys are likely to try to charge you way too much even if they can hook you up, easy to get taken. But I'd say that's your best bet if you must pursue it; be careful.

My best advice, don't let her pick next time.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strykoutking For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Click here:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...play.php?f=706

Then look for anything headed Punta Cana in the sections labelled:
    -- chicas
    -- sex clubs
    -- regular clubs
    -- trip reports

You won't find much because there isn't much in Punta Cana and a lot of what you do find will be out of date. Businesses open and fold rapidly in the DR.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

As stated above if you dont speak spanish find yourself a bi-lingual friend. You could even walk outside the resort and find a taxi driver and talk to them. Most likely they will get a commission off anywhere they bring you (common in the DR) but they will definitely know where to go.

Dont expect prices like what you see here because your going to be paying probably double after everyone involved (taxi, interpreter, chulo, and chica) all mark the prices up and take their cut.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thread Information