Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Soronji s nightmare comes true............

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Dante
    I sure wish you fuckers had told me how shitty domino bar was before my first trip to Sosua. 8O

Just got back today. I was exited to be at the Europa because of how close it is to Domino's. First night there, there was exactly 1 decent looking (although hardcore) chica there, lady. It was funny, I offered 500 to the decent one and they laughed. They started at $2000. I went up to $1000, Lady went down to $1500. But after my $1000 offer, she just walked away. The rest of the putas tried to then pimp there seriously disgusting puta friends on me for $1200. It almost soured my whole day. I later learned that hotter chicas who are willing to play for less are not allowed on the property.

Didn't find out about the place across the street until my temp-novia took me there. Seriously, a few of those bartenders are some of the hottest women I've ever seen. Everytime my chica would go to the bathroom I would start getting the looks . However my temp-novia has a friend working there, so I had little chance of side action till I finally droped her.
    I didn't know how dead it got until I passed it. I couldn't believe it, but you gotta move to where the hoes flock.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Dante
    I sure wish you fuckers had told me how shitty domino bar was before my first trip to Sosua. 8O

Just got back today. I was exited to be at the Europa because of how close it is to Domino's. First night there, there was exactly 1 decent looking (although hardcore) chica there, lady. It was funny, I offered 500 to the decent one and they laughed. They started at $2000. I went up to $1000, Lady went down to $1500. But after my $1000 offer, she just walked away. The rest of the putas tried to then pimp there seriously disgusting puta friends on me for $1200. It almost soured my whole day. I later learned that hotter chicas who are willing to play for less are not allowed on the property.

Didn't find out about the place across the street until my temp-novia took me there. Seriously, a few of those bartenders are some of the hottest women I've ever seen. Everytime my chica would go to the bathroom I would start getting the looks . However my temp-novia has a friend working there, so I had little chance of side action till I finally droped her.
    Wow, chill out man. you chose europa because it was close to domino's? well, anyway its just a bar, it's not like they lock you in there or you have to pay an entrance fee. And what do you mean you did not find out about the place across the street? it's, well, hm, across the street, and very open, for everyone to see. don't go blaming others if something didn't turn out to be as you expected. But hey, I bet you've got good stories to tell and pictures to share.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocha Man
    Pardon my asking, but what exactly is it about this girl that makes her so popular?
    The way she sucks a dick my man . . . the way she sucks a dick ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    We need Domino Bar!! Those "B" list hoes are like ISOC family....... Kind of like a play cousin!!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    We need Domino Bar!! Those "B" list hoes are like ISOC family....... Kind of like a play cousin!!
    I know!! While you're headed up the street hunting for what you really want, you always have to stop and hug the "play cousins" who are always glad to see you. Even though many know by now you aren't pursuing them, they are still so excited to see you. Who knows, one of them may get lucky (Stalker, ha ha) next time around!

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    I know!! While you're headed up the street hunting for what you really want, you always have to stop and hug the "play cousins" who are always glad to see you. Even though many know by now you aren't pursuing them, they are still so excited to see you. Who knows, one of them may get lucky (Stalker, ha ha) next time around!
    word up, saw stalker once my whole trip, but she was right in front of Europa. Guess she knew psriches was arriving.... I love the B and C list hoes. the treatment is better, especially if they know you. I need to find some more that's starving, not full like Soronji.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sjaak

Wow, chill out man. you chose europa because it was close to domino's? well, anyway its just a bar, it's not like they lock you in there or you have to pay an entrance fee. And what do you mean you did not find out about the place across the street? it's, well, hm, across the street, and very open, for everyone to see. don't go blaming others if something didn't turn out to be as you expected. But hey, I bet you've got good stories to tell and pictures to share.
    I'm justing fucking with you guys , I'm not being serious.
    Actually, I had a blast over there.

Thanks
    B list? Domino's? Nah. Some of the straggleres you can find at d'classico's at 5:00am I would call B list. The Domino's ho's? More like H list. at the highest, E list.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    so where are the fuckin pics... enough of the chit chat
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    More like kissing cousins...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information