The ones that are of legal age.
    Thx, then I'm good

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Ready for trip#2, I need help plz

Quote Originally Posted by theman View Post
    does most chica have cedula?
    A lot of haitianas don't have documentation regardless of their age, but I guess you have had your fill of them for a while and want dominicanas for a change?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

I'm about to go back to Sosua after a year, I've been dreaming about it almost everyday. Ok last year I had many Haitiana, due to the fact that true I love them, but I speak Creole fluently, it help to get cheap price too, but this year, even if of course I'll get some Haitiana, I want some nice Dominicana, but my spanish suck ,I wonder if someone can help me with some basic stuff I need to know in Spanish, like prices ect. Thx in advance.

Also, since it's been a year, is it gonna be almost the same chica as last year or mostly new chica?

I'll be at Casa Marina, for the simple reason that for 700$ I get plane and hotel for a week, food and alcool included! But me and my boys will still get a room at NG for the week, to bring the chica, last year every night we were at cabana's paying 350Rd and it was nasty and also went to chica's place (not a fan of that), so I prefer to get a room at NG, after all the god comments I got here from that place.
    Its great to pick up a English-Spanish Dictionary and just study the words and Pinseular Speak and Read will get u going but the chicas speak a lil english and a lot of Dollar lol. Remember Classicos and you will see new chicas day in and day out yes there are regulars but trust me it wouldn't even matter. Fuck man have a great TIME and post up and sip a presidente and fucka chica or two for me. I am 37 days away.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

4. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    A lot of haitianas don't have documentation regardless of their age, but I guess you have had your fill of them for a while and want dominicanas for a change?

For sure I'll have some Dominicanas, but cant go there for a week and have no Haitiana.. So do you suggest I take a room at Rocky's instead, so I can bring back a nice Haitiana w/o a cedula?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Its great to pick up a English-Spanish Dictionary and just study the words and Pinseular Speak and Read will get u going but the chicas speak a lil english and a lot of Dollar lol. Remember Classicos and you will see new chicas day in and day out yes there are regulars but trust me it wouldn't even matter. Fuck man have a great TIME and post up and sip a presidente and fucka chica or two for me. I am 37 days away.
    Thx alot

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

For sure I'll have some Dominicanas, but cant go there for a week and have no Haitiana.. So do you suggest I take a room at Rocky's instead, so I can bring back a nice Haitiana w/o a cedula?
    A Haitan Whore without ID and I didn't know what I wanted for Xmas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information