Thread: anyone know of two bedrooms for rent

Thanks

anyone know of two bedrooms for rent

I need a room with two seperate bedrooms to rent, I will be in sosua apr 3 to apr 13. So far most of the places only have one bedrooms or a room with two beds in one room. Anybody know of any places to try, thanks

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: anyone know of two bedrooms for rent

Man, they are over the place, I don't live there now so it's hard to be specific, but there are plenty of two bedroom condos for rents, or even villas Hispaniola or Casa Linda come to mind, although casa linda is a little on the outskirts of town, so may need a car. Try doing a search on the site and read up, I am sure you will find something to your liking.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

any you recommend

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: anyone know of two bedrooms for rent

I'd try George at sosuavacationrentals@yahoo.com if you like what you see below. I've been to the penthouse many times and it really is an excellent apartment.

http://www.sosuavacationrentals.com/penthouse.html

Please tell him that D'Arcy sent ya! Muchos Garcia, jejeje

I'll have a look thru my bookmarks in case that doesn't ring your bell, please let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by mephime View Post
    I need a room with two seperate bedrooms to rent, I will be in sosua apr 3 to apr 13. So far most of the places only have one bedrooms or a room with two beds in one room. Anybody know of any places to try, thanks
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks

I just emailed them they dont have al the days I need may have to try and split up the hotels half here and half there, just got an email about a new place but they dont have any pics so Im alittle nervous about that but the guy from rockys told me about it, its called Mary Rose condo complex

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Casamananasosua.com

I just emailed them they dont have al the days I need may have to try and split up the hotels half here and half there, just got an email about a new place but they dont have any pics so Im alittle nervous about that but the guy from rockys told me about it, its called Mary Rose condo complex

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's an excellent complex, I have stayed there recently, and I know the owner, some people that have rented there as well as people that live there full time. I think that at least one of our "senior member' has also stayed there and I hope he chimes in as well.

It's less than a 15 minute walk, for me, to Rocky's and there are almost always motoconchos around if you prefer and a colmado just a short block away. Smong! restaurant is just across the street and there are a few small bars and other hotels in the area.
    I would have mentioned it earlier but did not realize that a 2BR was available, my bad.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    Casamananasosua.com
    I can't get the above address to work but have this one in my fav's
    http://sosuacondorental.com/

Email Mike at Mikerusso49@hotmail.com He's the owner and a decent guy, for a fellow canadian, jejeje.
    Please tell him that D'Arcy sent ya!

Last edited by Apos; 02-18-2010 at 04:09 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 598 Posts

You might want to try D' Piero http://www.hotelpierososua.com/htmlenglish.html They have fairly nice 2br apts for around $60 per nt.(near La Passion) or Condos Dominicanos

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Bear in mind that the weekend of April 3rd is Semana Santa (Easter). The North Coast is jammed with Dominicans and thus rooms are scarce.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Ive stayed at Casa Manna - nice place, nice owner. Was on the top floor, great views, great appartment - however TV was a bit intermittant.
    In fact - it was the wifes birthday last time and stayed they and they get her a nice little present as well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thunderstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Yea Mike owns Casa Manana up on the hill by Tradewinds and Palms. If his number hasnt changed its 829-252-2930. Nice guy and speaks English.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

www.condosdominicano.com
    has a couple of 2 BR units right in the heart of town
    good spot, if your up for a low key kinda place

21. The Following User Says Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 172 Posts

Perla de sosua is an ok place
    http://www.perladesosua.com/

My boys stayed there back in January...it was 3 of them and they were comfortable (one room had 2 beds) the other had a king. Pics are on the website for different rooms and the guy that runs the place Brent or Bret is a cool guy from Minnesota. He is straight forward and can help you out with all types of things like rent motos, water skiing, scuba diving and travel to area towns like POP and Cabarete if he is not busy.

Price includes pick-up and drop off at the airport, free wi-fi throughout the complex. Security is cool, gated complex where you have your own key to the front gate and its low key off the beaten path behind banco popular.

Only issue while I was visiting them, there was a black out and there was not any back-up generator but it was only for about 15 mins. Not sure how often it went out but none of my boys had any complaints.
    It's always happy hour somewhere in the world...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theheights718 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddyooo View Post
    You might want to try D' Piero http://www.hotelpierososua.com/htmlenglish.html They have fairly nice 2br apts for around $60 per nt.(near La Passion) or Condos Dominicanos
    Piero is nice quiet place and his price includes tax and breakfast which is basic but cooked fresh for you with eggs and 2 of 3 meats like bacon, thin ham, or cheap sausage.

Chica friendly with common sense. I just left there and had plenty of traffic in and out. Cleaning is daily and done well, small restarant and bar that don't get much action but Willie who used to cook at New Garden can cook a nice meal.

It is actually directly behind Andys Bar and Passions but with access on the street just before them on Rodrigez then up a little cul de sac.

Email Piero he has a contact page on his website that typically will take a day or two.

REAL SAFES there Also
    Just Doing It

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thread Information