Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is Snake Man???

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Who is Snake Man???

This may be filed under the 'believe or not' category.

Buzz on the street this week is about a chica who ran hysterically screaming and naked from Hotel Europa into the street in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Apparently she was being fucked by an 'Americano Negro' (her description) when the dude changed from a guy into a snake!!!

Obviously this vision was vivid enough for her to run naked into the streets.

Now whilst this maybe is just another cranky 3rd world 'superstition', the chicas really believe it and there are some repercussions.

Another chica, being wooed by a guy with devil tattoos has refused to wife up with him for 7 days as she now fears he will transform into the 'diablo'.

And last night a ISOC member, whilst walking with a chica, had a hostile crowd surround him as he was being accused of being the snake man. I'll let him tell the whole story if he so desires.

You can't make this shit up!!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 45,724 Times in 5,924 Posts

Re: Who is Snake Man???

i see they have some new drugs in town. the good shit.
    "Panties are not the best thing in the world, but they are next to it"

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to officemgr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I know Sultan is not in town..... or is he??
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by officemgr View Post
    i see they have some new drugs in town. the good shit.
    That does sound like good shit. Remember that movie called "Altered States" when that scientist synthesized some mushrooms from an old Indian Dream ritual. It had William Hurt and Blair Brown and after tripping the got naked and had super sex.

He woke up at the zoo after killing and eating some animals one time. One of my favorite movies. We used to play that at partys in the old days.

If you haven't seen it please do it is a classic. That was the good old days before vegan soy milk pussies were on TV.
    Just Doing It

Thanks

Mushrooms, or Shrooms as we used to call them... back in Tampa in the late 70's I recall many a early morning b4 the sun would rise and going out to the cow pastures and collecting them form cow dung. Ones only with the purple bands. and if it was hot and humid out, u would get high form sweating and just touching them to put them in the potatoe sack. many stories I do have.....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Willie - now that is some funny shit - lol !! I hope the member chimes in with this story.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Mushrooms, or Shrooms as we used to call them... back in Tampa in the late 70's I recall many a early morning b4 the sun would rise and going out to the cow pastures and collecting them form cow dung. Ones only with the purple bands. and if it was hot and humid out, u would get high form sweating and just touching them to put them in the potatoe sack. many stories I do have.....
    Or another stupid bitch fucking around with Santeria...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

I would guess our stories if we combined them into a novel would be infamous.

I have no regrets nor do I have any wish to repeat the gut wrenching after effects but those were the days.

Today kids do fertilizer and glue ect I even heard of a new one with compound of nasty shit.

I never thought I would be the old guy favoring herbs and grains

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

now this is some funny shit. definitely got a good laugh from this.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

And if you picked them during a full moon, they would have "full moon drip". That's where the big ones would be so full of psilosybin (the purple stuff) that they'd drip all over the little ones. Jamaica had some great gold dome shrooms.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I can recall the shit eating grin we'd all get just b4 they would take effect....I recall driving to disneyworld and doing them, no I was not the driver.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,361 Times in 433 Posts

Maybe James Earl Jones from Conan was in town.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Young Hero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Young Hero View Post
    Maybe James Earl Jones from Conan was in town.

Click to see pic
    Thulsa Doom!!!!

Remember when he had that chick jump off the ledge simply by waving for her to come down? Now that's having control of your women!!!
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Thanks
    Thanked 51,273 Times in 7,384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    This may be filed under the 'believe or not' category.

Buzz on the street this week is about a chica who ran hysterically screaming and naked from Hotel Europa into the street in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Apparently she was being fucked by an 'Americano Negro' (her description) when the dude changed from a guy into a snake!!!

Obviously this vision was vivid enough for her to run naked into the streets.

Now whilst this maybe is just another cranky 3rd world 'superstition', the chicas really believe it and there are some repercussions.

Another chica, being wooed by a guy with devil tattoos has refused to wife up with him for 7 days as she now fears he will transform into the 'diablo'.

And last night a ISOC member, whilst walking with a chica, had a hostile crowd surround him as he was being accused of being the snake man. I'll let him tell the whole story if he so desires.

You can't make this shit up!!!
    Yes gents, I am the ISOC member that WW speaks of. This happened Wednesday night....a chica from Latinos agrees to a ST with me. We emerge out of the club and walk with a moto toward the corner in front of the cigar bar where all the motos are parked. As we walk past El Flow, many stares come my way, chicas, most who appear to be Haitian, are eyeballing me with suspicion. The chica I am with is told not to go with me. When she is encouraged to go along with me by another chica, I assume Dominicana, a 3 deep crowd of onlookers gather around the moto as the chica is sandwiched between me and the driver. Suddenly a flash of light is shining in my face, someone with a camera phone is taking my picture. I tell the moto to get the fuck outta here as the crowd starts to yell at me that I am "El Diablo" and a serpent.

The funny thing is though, I am white so I have no idea how I could be confused with the "American negro" that WW wrote about although I do watch a little Soul Train rerun from time to time. Yesterday, a chica friend of WW told him and he later called me to confirm that my photo was now all over town. I am at a total loss as to why this has happened with me, as the members who have met me know that I am basically a pretty easy going type of guy. Being an attention seeker is the furthest thing from my mind. Just want to come down and have a few beers, hook up with a few chicas and chill.

Last night, Thursday, while drinking along the back row of the Merengue with another Brit friend who I had met during my last trip in March, asks me within minutes of sitting down why 5 Haitianas are staring at me from behind. I told him that they think I am a snake. I then turned around toward them, raised my hands as if they were claws, made a face and hissed. They all jumped back in unison as if a mouse had scurried across their toes.

I told my friend I had better go and suggested he do the same. I paid the bill and took off to the right toward the Happy Bar in hopes of catching a moto. The crowd of chicas all started following me and yelling. Seems every chica jumped off their bar stool or walked away from where they were standing to follow in my direction, as if I was some pied piper leading the way. They were getting quite loud and I just wanted to get the fuck out. Talk about mistaken identity!

A police moto stopped me and told me to stay right there as some chica was explaining to them who she thought I was. I motioned to the cops that I needed to go as it seemed the crowd was turning into some lynch mob. After about 30 seconds with the crowd standing right there (must have been 100 people, mostly Haitianas I would say) the police motioned for me to go and I jumped on the nearest moto and disappeared like a thief in the night.

A totally surreal experience for me. I leave tomorrow so I am avoiding anymore drama in the streets. I am still confused as to how little old me has gotten in the middle of all this mess. Christ...I don't even have any devil tattoos.

Hope all the members from the board who are here are having a better time than me. It's my worst trip in 3 years coming. I may lay low for awhile. Thailand in December can't come soon enough. I might even change my board name to El Diablo if it isn't already taken.

And how has your week been guys?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

so why did the chica run NAKID out of your room screaming? tell us about that rather than what has happened SINCE then.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Yes gents, I am the ISOC member that WW speaks of. This happened Wednesday night....a chica from Latinos agrees to a ST with me. We emerge out of the club and walk with a moto toward the corner in front of the cigar bar where all the motos are parked. As we walk past El Flow, many stares come my way, chicas, most who appear to be Haitian, are eyeballing me with suspicion. The chica I am with is told not to go with me. When she is encouraged to go along with me by another chica, I assume Dominicana, a 3 deep crowd of onlookers gather around the moto as the chica is sandwiched between me and the driver. Suddenly a flash of light is shining in my face, someone with a camera phone is taking my picture. I tell the moto to get the fuck outta here as the crowd starts to yell at me that I am "El Diablo" and a serpent.

The funny thing is though, I am white so I have no idea how I could be confused with the "American negro" that WW wrote about although I do watch a little Soul Train rerun from time to time. Yesterday, a chica friend of WW told him and he later called me to confirm that my photo was now all over town. I am at a total loss as to why this has happened with me, as the members who have met me know that I am basically a pretty easy going type of guy. Being an attention seeker is the furthest thing from my mind. Just want to come down and have a few beers, hook up with a few chicas and chill.

Last night, Thursday, while drinking along the back row of the Merengue with another Brit friend who I had met during my last trip in March, asks me within minutes of sitting down why 5 Haitianas are staring at me from behind. I told him that they think I am a snake. I then turned around toward them, raised my hands as if they were claws, made a face and hissed. They all jumped back in unison as if a mouse had scurried across their toes.

I told my friend I had better go and suggested he do the same. I paid the bill and took off to the right toward the Happy Bar in hopes of catching a moto. The crowd of chicas all started following me and yelling. Seems every chica jumped off their bar stool or walked away from where they were standing to follow in my direction, as if I was some pied piper leading the way. They were getting quite loud and I just wanted to get the fuck out. Talk about mistaken identity!

A police moto stopped me and told me to stay right there as some chica was explaining to them who she thought I was. I motioned to the cops that I needed to go as it seemed the crowd was turning into some lynch mob. After about 30 seconds with the crowd standing right there (must have been 100 people, mostly Haitianas I would say) the police motioned for me to go and I jumped on the nearest moto and disappeared like a thief in the night.

A totally surreal experience for me. I leave tomorrow so I am avoiding anymore drama in the streets. I am still confused as to how little old me has gotten in the middle of all this mess. Christ...I don't even have any devil tattoos.

Hope all the members from the board who are here are having a better time than me. It's my worst trip in 3 years coming. I may lay low for awhile. Thailand in December can't come soon enough. I might even change my board name to El Diablo if it isn't already taken.

And how has your week been guys?

man, this thread still cracks me up. i'm sorry to hear that Mr. Smooth. You definitely gotta take a little break from Sosua. That's fucking crazy, man.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,322 Times in 699 Posts

WOW. That sucks. I had no idea they were that damn superstitious. Good thing the police officer let you go before their insanty took on a mob mentality.
    Viejo Verde

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Damn thats funny. Has to be something more to it though.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

oh just play this tune a couple times
    you will feel better.

"When you believe in things that you don't understand you will suffer,
    Superstition ain't the way! "

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post

"His day is Thursday and his color is white."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damballa

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information