Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Classicos Taking Advantage of the Gringos???

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Re: Classicos Taking Advantage of the Gringos???

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    Each can have his own opinion but to me it's just a fancy wrapper for the same pussy one can get driving down the street, stopping and picking up a girl on her way from the colmado..

In the end you shower naked, yo get blown naked and fuck naked...

Any money spent there is money spent on fools gold (to me).
    You're right, but. . . I really like the music, dancing and intoxicating atmosphere. The girls NEVER look that good at the colmodon, but vyes the pussy is the same.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    You're right, but. . . I really like the music, dancing and intoxicating atmosphere. The girls NEVER look that good at the colmodon, but vyes the pussy is the same.
    well to each his own I guess nothing wrong with that...

One of the things I just love is to get them on the beach and fuck them in the sea, the hot sun, the sweet smell of oiled up bodies, the perfect view of their assets... then the sweet taste of their mouths and tongues and the hot syrupy feel of their pussy milking your cock in the cool water..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

well to each his own I guess nothing wrong with that...

One of the things I just love is to get them on the beach and fuck them in the sea, the hot sun, the sweet smell of oiled up bodies, the perfect view of their assets... then the sweet taste of their mouths and tongues and the hot syrupy feel of their pussy milking your cock in the cool water..
    Wow, you need to write for Penthouse Forum. Thats some good shit right there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

And this is the reason a lot of guys go to Classicos, including myself. Sometimes it's about the presentation. Watching a chica dance is part of my screening process. It's a pretty good indication of how she'll perform in the sack. Therefore, she has to show me that she can move those hips the way I like before I even think about taking her home.

Those that don't like to listen to latin music, and dance (or watch chicas dancing), probably won't understand this.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,455 Times in 78,314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Those that don't like to listen to latin music, and dance (or watch chicas dancing), probably won't understand this.

This should be in CAPS!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Its not about, getting a chica and taking her to your room, anyone can do that, the chicas are secondary, they are like wall paper. You are guaranteed to get laid. Its about hanging with your amigo's and having a great time and going to the show, and believe me Classico's, is the show.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

For whatever it's worth, here are the prices in a small, not-very-fancy (but with FINE girls) strip joint i was at last night with a few friends ....

$8 for a bottle of Heineken

$10 for shots (Patron/Kamikaze/whatever)

When you're with a group of guys and people start buying rounds and shots, the amount of money you can spend in about 3 hours is crazy. Add in the tips to the bartender chicas and of course the strippers, and each of us could have bought a plane ticket to DR. Did i regret it, no, cuz if i'm gonna go i'm gonna go to have a blast and not hold back ... no point in going with crabs in your pockets. Still, it's thousands of dudes who are regulars at strip joints and have no clue how much better spent that money can be on a trip somewhere. So sad.

BTW ... the spot was by 31st ave and 31st street in Astoria. It's been there forever. Used to be Johnny Jay's back in the days .. now i think it's Mermaids. Laid back place with no hustle or pressure from the girls or management (unlike Riviera which is 10 minutes away on Steinway Street). No bitch begging you for a dollar or to buy a bottle or lap dance and the girls actually come by and thank you if you tipped them while they were dancing. I'm not a big strip joint guy but if you are and are looking for a low-key spot, you should check it out.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Its not about, getting a chica and taking her to your room, anyone can do that, the chicas are secondary, they are like wall paper. You are guaranteed to get laid. Its about hanging with your amigo's and having a great time and going to the show, and believe me Classico's, is the show.
    Ab-so-phucking-lutely. I've never had a bad time in there. And nowhere else affords the opportunity to really accurately gauge how much fun a chica is going to be in the room. I can't even count the times that all the grinding and making out in the club has led right into a balls-to-the-walls all-out smash-fest afterwards. The best foreplay you can possibly get anywhere (at least now that Help is closed for good...)

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And this is the reason a lot of guys go to Classicos, including myself. Sometimes it's about the presentation. Watching a chica dance is part of my screening process. It's a pretty good indication of how she'll perform in the sack. Therefore, she has to show me that she can move those hips the way I like before I even think about taking her home.

Classicos good for latin dancing? From my limited exp there's a lot of non latin music and a very slippery floor.. also it's crowded so a good salsashow ain't gonna happen..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    For whatever it's worth, here are the prices in a small, not-very-fancy (but with FINE girls) strip joint i was at last night with a few friends ....

$8 for a bottle of Heineken

$10 for shots (Patron/Kamikaze/whatever)

When you're with a group of guys and people start buying rounds and shots, the amount of money you can spend in about 3 hours is crazy. Add in the tips to the bartender chicas and of course the strippers, and each of us could have bought a plane ticket to DR. Did i regret it, no, cuz if i'm gonna go i'm gonna go to have a blast and not hold back ... no point in going with crabs in your pockets. Still, it's thousands of dudes who are regulars at strip joints and have no clue how much better spent that money can be on a trip somewhere. So sad.

BTW ... the spot was by 31st ave and 31st street in Astoria. It's been there forever. Used to be Johnny Jay's back in the days .. now i think it's Mermaids. Laid back place with no hustle or pressure from the girls or management (unlike Riviera which is 10 minutes away on Steinway Street). No bitch begging you for a dollar or to buy a bottle or lap dance and the girls actually come by and thank you if you tipped them while they were dancing. I'm not a big strip joint guy but if you are and are looking for a low-key spot, you should check it out.
    I realize the comparisons are accurate, but this is not Astoria, it is the D.R. where I buy cases of grande Bohemia for 900 pesos. I'm not blasting anyone on spending money... but the justification SHOULD NOT BE what the SAME SHIT COSTS IN THE U.S.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Classicos good for latin dancing? From my limited exp there's a lot of non latin music and a very slippery floor.. also it's crowded so a good salsashow ain't gonna happen..
    I like some of the discos in Cabarete that play different dance music other than that "house" music....gets pretty annoying after awhile , same beat....boom, boom, boom...

(Yes, I get the subliminal message...I must puncture my eardrums with hot needles to stop the pain).

Classicos plays too much of that mindless house music for my tastes....

I'd rather listen to Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, and older disco stuff like Michael Jackson. I like ClubX because the DJ will play your requests...he played Bob Marley for me a few times...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    I like ClubX because the DJ will play your requests...he played Bob Marley for me a few times...
    But I thought Club X is where the gringos get their ass beat up and then dragged into the bathroom for an emphasis ass beating????

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,455 Times in 78,314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    I like some of the discos in Cabarete that play different dance music other than that "house" music....gets pretty annoying after awhile , same beat....boom, boom, boom...

(Yes, I get the subliminal message...I must puncture my eardrums with hot needles to stop the pain).

Classicos plays too much of that mindless house music for my tastes....

I'd rather listen to Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, and older disco stuff like Michael Jackson. I like ClubX because the DJ will play your requests...he played Bob Marley for me a few times...

But the problem with Caberete is its just too far away. During the day it would take 15 minutes by gwa gwa to get there. 15 minutes.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    But the problem with Caberete is its just too far away. During the day it would take 15 minutes by gwa gwa to get there. 15 minutes.
    There are still Sosua tipicos where the locals hang out, right? That's where I used to go when I was jonesing for some bachata to dance to.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

But I thought Club X is where the gringos get their ass beat up and then dragged into the bathroom for an emphasis ass beating????
    LOL...I've never had a problem there. Drinks are way cheaper than Classicos, and the waiters there get your drinks in a flash...

More of a Dominican crowd than Classicos, but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Plus, on Weds. nights they have the live strip show!!! Or at least in March/April they did.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Well quite honestly, you aint gonna see much salsa dancing outside of the Capital. So I'm not gonna begrudge Classicos for its lack thereof. But I learned, from a chica, how to dance bachata in Classicos years ago. Of course, I've sharpened my skills by dancing all over the country (and in Colombia too) since then. But it I learned the basics at Classicos.

I guess it depends upon the crowd, but I always seem to be able to get my bachata and my merenque on when in Classicos. And I also like Reggaeton as well. The DJ always seems to play a lot of latin music, along with the techno and hip hop.

I even hear salsa occasionally there. But I can never find a partner skilled enough to salsa with me. The only exception being Adriana. Most here know her. Short, cute, Capitalena with a pretty nice fake rack. And with lots of attitude. Can salsa her ass off, that one.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well quite honestly, you aint gonna see much salsa dancing outside of the Capital. So I'm not gonna begrudge Classicos for its lack thereof. But I learned, from a chica, how to dance bachata in Classicos years ago. Of course, I've sharpened my skills by dancing all over the country (and in Colombia too) since then. But it I learned the basics at Classicos.
    I saw part of a salsa competition at some night club in Santiago. It may have been the exception because it seemed to be a special event.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    There are still Sosua tipicos where the locals hang out, right? That's where I used to go when I was jonesing for some bachata to dance to.
    They closed our place years ago... we had fun there though
    Last edited by continentalmike; 07-13-2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: spelling

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess it depends upon the crowd, but I always seem to be able to get my bachata and my merenque on when in Classicos. And I also like Reggaeton as well. The DJ always seems to play a lot of latin music, along with the techno and hip hop.

I even hear salsa occasionally there. But I can never find a partner skilled enough to salsa with me. The only exception being Adriana. Most here know her. Short, cute, Capitalena with a pretty nice fake rack. And with lots of attitude. Can salsa her ass off, that one.
    I hear what you're saying..

My situation being what it is, we usually go out to tipico's or fiesta's... over the years there's no artist we haven't seen there.. real Dominican parties with dancing deep into the night..

At those venues it's strictly latin, including some salsa.

To me a lady needn't be able to dance salsa, as I will just guide her through if she has rythm

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They closed our place years ago... we had fun there though
    That was the spot!! Few knew about it.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information