Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bbbj at Hali Gali

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    there u go guys... btw, wsj you didnt know her name...?

Tee Hee
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts
    thanks for the info on hali gali,,, and if any of you more 'legendary' members reads this ,,, thanks for all the info,, it is invaluable and time saving!,, will be in sosua 10-05 to 10-10 for 6th visit in 1 year

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sosuaman
    thanks for the info on hali gali,,, and if any of you more 'legendary' members reads this ,,, thanks for all the info,, it is invaluable and time saving!,, will be in sosua 10-05 to 10-10 for 6th visit in 1 year
    We try hard.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sosuaman
    there'll be a ton of us there during your visit. where you stayin?
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 51,138 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Yubi is still in the game. Just on the low!! For the right price, she's yours!!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,138 Times in 9,456 Posts
    But you didn't hear that from me.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Re: bbbj at Hali Gali

Quote Originally Posted by sickboy
    Sickboy’s adventure at the Hali Gali bar

The Hali Gali bar is located between the Europa and the Palace, and is a small bar set in from the street, and elevated a little from the street.

On my second night there, and on my way downtown from the Palace, I figured I would stop in for a refreshment , I was quite thirsty and tired from the long walk that I had already done, about 2 mins. There was absolutely no one at the bar other than the two girls working there, there were three but she had left earlier because they had no customers. As soon as I sat down, one of the girls sat down with me, I offered her a Presidente, and of course she accepted. Of course I can’t speak Spanish, her no English, so hey what’s a man to do but ignore her and admire the large bosoms of the girl behind the bar. Before you could say Presidente, she asked if she could have one too. The sucker for flesh that I am, I bought her one, and by that time mine and the girl beside me Presidente’s were dead, so I ordered three more. 8)
    As soon as I did that the girl beside me grabbed my hand and we walked about 10 steps to an area right behind the small kitchen that they had, and immediately unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, bent over and started to really give me an enthusiastic and at times deep blowjob Here I am leaning up against a concrete wall, getting a blowjob from a girl you just met, pants halfway down to your knees, to me this is some of the best sex I can get , I love it outside and spontaneous .
    So after about five minutes of this we head back to the bar, sit down and before you know she’s honking on me again, the girl behind the bar is watching and laughing, I love that also, so she’s working it, and I’m getting close, now she’s jerking me off with the head of my cock just on the tip of her tongue. I bust my nut, the first couple of squirts shoots into her mouth, and the rest goes onto her neck. Hey I’m getting a chub on just writing this.
    She cleans up, I feel like having a nap, but we all have another beer, I give her a 1000 pesos, she really never asked for money there was no asking for how much and stuff, but I gave it to her anyway.
    Then I headed downtown.
    There is more to this story because the next night Torontoguy37 and Divingmarky came down with me and we had some more interesting times. But that’s for later.

Sickboy
    8)
    Hi there,

It looks like she took very good care of you.

Is this place located in Santo Domingo?

Thanks
    New world

It's in Sousa on the main street.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,718 Times in 3,229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches

Yep, that's the girl that showed up later. Yubi

Looks like the Hali Gali bar is going to get a lot of visitors shortly :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches

HOW'S A 1000 PESOS SOUND! THATS WHAT YOU CAN GET ANY GIRL DURING THE DAY AROUND THE BARS ON THE STRIP.

Thanks

I remember Yubi

She used to have a restuarant down the street from Hali Gali, I enjoyed sitting there and watching her cook over the hot stove wearing a pretty dress, one hand on her head holding her hair back, the other hand on the spatula. A lovely sight. She was VERY friendly and affectionate. I asked her to come with me to the Voramar, she wanted to, but her ex managed the place, so she didn't want to go there. Very nice girl, so pretty and shapely.

Thanks

Re: I remember Yubi

Quote Originally Posted by billydesmond
    She used to have a restuarant down the street from Hali Gali, I enjoyed sitting there and watching her cook over the hot stove wearing a pretty dress, one hand on her head holding her hair back, the other hand on the spatula. A lovely sight. She was VERY friendly and affectionate. I asked her to come with me to the Voramar, she wanted to, but her ex managed the place, so she didn't want to go there. Very nice girl, so pretty and shapely.
    It went out of business.

Thanks
    yeah, the food was not very good.......

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Yubi's very personable...I like her!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    So fuck her already and show me some pics!!!!!!!!!!
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Re Jimmy
    She is divorced from the Voramar guy, but he still owns the Hali Gali.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vagabond
    Re Jimmy
    She is divorced from the Voramar guy, but he still owns the Hali Gali.
    Now thats a smart man.

Thanks
    I played around with Yubi last I was in Sosua. Sweet girl but I noticed right away she was a player

I also enjoyed watching her cook and getting free beers at her chicking place.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information