Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FIRST TRIP TO DR-SOSUA

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 506 Posts

Re: FIRST TRIP TO DR-SOSUA

yo this report is making me get highly excited for my upcoming venture, thanks.
    it's not where you're from, it's where you're at.

Thanks

Funny that my first time on ISOC I saw this post. I just got back from the D.R. and stayed with my wife ate the New Garden. We had some great action right away. We also met a guy named Warren who actually lives at the hotel. He was very helpful and hooked us up with some of the whiter girls. I would like to warn people to be careful where you eat in Sosua. My wife and I both got deathly ill after eating at Bailey's. I would never go there again. I swear I saw one of the waiters hacking phlem into a napkin and he looked to have tuberculosis to me. Be sure to ask for one of the newer rooms at the New Garden. Look for Ruth, Mabel, Gloria and Especially Veronica, what a piece of ass.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr Urbina For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Urbina View Post
    Funny that my first time on ISOC I saw this post. I just got back from the D.R. and stayed with my wife ate the New Garden. We had some great action right away. We also met a guy named Warren who actually lives at the hotel. He was very helpful and hooked us up with some of the whiter girls. I would like to warn people to be careful where you eat in Sosua. My wife and I both got deathly ill after eating at Bailey's. I would never go there again. I swear I saw one of the waiters hacking phlem into a napkin and he looked to have tuberculosis to me. Be sure to ask for one of the newer rooms at the New Garden. Look for Ruth, Mabel, Gloria and Especially Veronica, what a piece of ass.
    Damn sorry you got sick Bailey's is my spot.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Ok this time I could not read all that shit without getting somewhat sick. Damn that font man... Yeah man you should read some of the comments on here. You could be getting much more for your money. Instead of paying 2000 for 3 hours. You should be getting that for 8 hours or more if she likes you. You could be getting that afternoon action for 1500 and save that 500 for drinks or food. Makes your money last longer....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 506 Posts

i think he only wanted 3 hours, no?

sometimes a man just needs a good nights sleep alone without having to keep a bitch in a headlock

baileys is pretty good though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to imrealareyou For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,383 Times in 13,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Urbina View Post
    Did you see him put the whacker in your food after that?

Did you food have the texture of raw oysters??
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,338 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Ok this time I could not read all that shit without getting somewhat sick. Damn that font man... Yeah man you should read some of the comments on here. You could be getting much more for your money. Instead of paying 2000 for 3 hours. You should be getting that for 8 hours or more if she likes you. You could be getting that afternoon action for 1500 and save that 500 for drinks or food. Makes your money last longer....
    SADLY the 1500-2000 for 2-3 hours is usually what I was getting when I was down there and now i'm discovering ST is pretty much 1-3 hours. So i've been overpaying and I look forward to getting more for my buck next time. I feel its always easier to negotiate when you have more time to be patient. I'm definitely going to try to negotiate some afternoon sessions since its usually pretty dead for me during the day.

Thanks for your words of wisdom, greatly appreciated.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagnum View Post
    SADLY the 1500-2000 for 2-3 hours is usually what I was getting when I was down there and now i'm discovering ST is pretty much 1-3 hours. So i've been overpaying and I look forward to getting more for my buck next time. I feel its always easier to negotiate when you have more time to be patient. I'm definitely going to try to negotiate some afternoon sessions since its usually pretty dead for me during the day.

Thanks for your words of wisdom, greatly appreciated.
    You are pretty close to what the rate is if you over payed it was not by much there are other factors that can be included don't fell as if you were fucked especially if that was the bottom line and you enjoyed yourself.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chicabanger View Post
    THIS IS pAMELA AND KATHY
    I sessioned Pamela Feb 2010. She has put on a LOT of weight. Tits are bigger now. She didn't have those rolls and all that ass. She used to have a blonde wig. Now I see she has a black wig. She told me her name was Pamela. I see her elsewhere on these boards as Naomi.

The chicas like to finds guys staying at the close by hotels so they can get back quick and score another trick. Kind of like some of the Mongers I guess. I once saw this very quiet chica leave with four different guys from Classico's in about three hours. I bet she did 10,000p or more in one night.

The chicas do like newbies. They take less time and they make more money.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarrantino For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 111 Posts

Dude, is this a trip report or a ransom note???????? When I saw all those fonts I was expecting to read something like "Every monger on this board has WU me 500p or I will ruin every chica in Sosua and there won't be anything left when you get here."

Thanks for a very colorful and fun read.
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 11-26-2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: No need to quote that entire post!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tarrantino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

oh fuck. not another one.lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

Thanks
    Thanked 72,283 Times in 11,776 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tarrantino View Post
    Dude, is this a trip report or a ransom note???????? When I saw all those fonts I was expecting to read something like "Every monger on this board has WU me 500p or I will ruin every chica in Sosua and there won't be anything left when you get here."
    Signed, "Willy, Deputy Mayor"?
    Last edited by Westy; 11-30-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: add color

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information