Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics up for my 3-month trip this past summer/fall

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Re: Pics up for my 3-month trip this past summer/fall

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Very nice Chicas getrhythm!

Just wondering which one is the psycho that gave you those nasty cuts.
    Thanks. She's the one in the very last pic on page 8 in the D.R. section. I'll say this for her - she gave me a new appreciation for the level of society we're most frequently dealing with in this hobby. Lots of food for thought...may not be worth it for me any more at this juncture...

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Wow, i've seen Getrhythm around on a number of trips in DR but had no idea he was ISOC. Next time i'll say hello.

I was in Classico this past September when i saw you on the 2nd fl in a booth and it seemed like the waiters were trying to get you and your buddy out cuz they wanted to bring in a large group and combine 2 booths. It didn't look like you were very happy asking to be moved and it seemed like the "convo" went on forever and i was waiting for something to pop-off but eventually everything ended smoothly.
    Too bad I never got to meet you - thought we were going to meet up one night you were in town with Weyland, but we missed connections. Yeah - that was one phucked-up experience in Classicos - and I wasn't pleased at all about losing a booth that we had already been sitting in. But you never want to take a dispute too far with Classicos seguridad - that's one battle you're not gonna win - and probably a good thing I was a familiar face in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacoloco View Post
    Think he mentioned before it's blocked from CR and DR, probably to avoid chica drama which isn't a bad idea.
    I actually deploy an .htaccess file that allows access only from the U.S. and Canada - blocking everywhere else by default. Of course - as Mr. Happy mentioned - you can get around that with a proxy server - but of course most chicas have no clue how to do that.

Anyways, I just opened up access again from the D.R. for my amigos in residence down there. I won't be back any time soon, so no worries...

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Didn't get to the end but had a great time partying with you and dam who didn't you fuck in the Su shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Great site J, I really appreciated it! You da man!!I hope you decide to come back soon. Maybe Superbowl wknd????
    Great as well partying with legends like you two guys - as well as a ton of great guys I met on the board while I was down there. That comradery is what I may miss the most about being home again.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Damn J, is this site blocked from the DR???????????

How are your wounds???
    Wounds are looking a lot better at this point - though I'm going to have a nice slice on my right forearm where a few of the stitches didn't hold that well - war wounds I guess.

Final estimated damage on the night (exclusive of prior time in the bars):

Payment to chica - $54
    Payment to chulo - $13
    Sosua medical clinic stitches - $108
    Prescription pain/infection pills - $20
    (1) now defunct laptop computer - $300
    (1) ruined slashed through shirt - $20
    Taxi fees for ride/return ride to the airport for missed flight - $45

Total - about $560. That bitch would have serious problems if I ever ran into her again down there.

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Very Cool thanks J... Did you collect digits from all of them, under the current conditions that list may be a really good thing.
    You also mentioned you were taking a new approach to the whole game, any more thoughts on that ? Going to read more details on your blog later tonight...thanks , and it was nice meeting you.
    Sure - a ton of numbers of course. But ideally, if I had the opportunity to spend extended time there in the future I'd get away from the puta circuit and try to hook up with higher class chicas. As Robert123123 and I often told other guys, the place is absolutely crawling with women, and most of the "non" or "semi" pros would not require too much extra effort.

Quote Originally Posted by princepointe View Post
    Gonna be weird going without you bro.
    Tell me about it, bro. Someday, someday...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Glad to see your doing better man... No reason not to explore you speak spanish the DR is bigger than Sosua and Puerto Plata...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Finally got around to editing my pics from my recent 3-month trip to the D.R. north coast, as well as the trip prior in June. A few have been published prior here and on my blog, but most have not.

I actually did a pretty crappy job of documentation - only got pics of about 25% of the chicas I was with - just got lazy and couldn't be bothered most of the time. But there still may be a few things of interest to some of you...

Start with this link and then proceed to the next two screens (pages 7 & 8):

http://weluvlatinas.com/photos_dr06.html
    Wow @ all the pics, videos, tutorials etc etc!
    When the Sun goes down it's the Magick hour

Thanks

Good pics. Looking forward to my first trip to the DR in 2011. Quality women is what I like.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Nice pics J. I'm starting to think I've been making bad picks after seeing some of yours. Guess that's what drinking too much before and during selections does to a dude. lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

You can hit the capital with me. Fuck it, lets just go and kick Jimmy out of Medellin. lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Pics up for my 3-month trip this past summer/fall

GR ya gotta a great collection of girlie photos of your past romps.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Anyways, I just opened up access again from the D.R. for my amigos in residence down there. I won't be back any time soon, so no worries...

Cheers bro greatly appreciated

By the way I took great pleasure in giving some German guy a heads up and fucking up another prospect of 'slasher-bitch' last Wednesday night.

Also last night Lovely looked, absolutely Lovely!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I finally just finished looking thru all your pics, Nice job my friend. Hope we get to hang tough soon enough again!!!!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks

Wow some of those Rio pics and Medellin trips had some amazing women, I myself have only visited the DR for mongering being an east coast monger myself, but my interest has definitely been piqued. I must over the course of this year visit either of these two destinations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information