Thread: 2010 Sosua Trip 2- 11/29-12/4

Thanks

2010 Sosua Trip 2- 11/29-12/4

I recently went on my second trip of the year to Sosua and had a blast. When I went in May I was a little weary because I did not know what to expect as a newbie to international mongering....This time I was a little weary because I have read so much about a potential crack down in Sosua.

I did not "do" as many chicas as I would have liked but I made the best of it.

Arrival
    I flew down on JetBlue the morning of the 29th with 2 of my friends and was picked up by "David." Not his real name, but that's what he likes to go by. He was driving some sort of Hyundai "SUV" with the gear shift next to the steering wheel. I have never seen that on any car I have been in or driven in the states. "David" was one of the guys that would drive for one of my partners when they did group trips. He would do most of the driving during our trip. We went to Casa Linda (where we would stay...just like my last trip) to pay for our accommodations. The price for the three bedroom villa came out to $978 for the 6 days. So we ended up paying around $330 a piece not including the $100 deposit.

After taking care of the accommodations we went to pay for the Hyundai. The car rental was $189 for the 6 days or $63 dollars a piece. I have no clue who we rented the car from....David handled that. I only know it was on a cross street near ScotiaBank.

We went to exchange money in Sosua. The exchange rate was 37.15 which was better than the 36 it was in May. I exchanged maybe $200. I used most of the dollars I brought to pay for the Villa and the car. I would now have to get more Peso's from out of the ATM.

All of the boring stuff was now complete...time to hit the town.

Day 1
    We went to my favorite place to eat in Sosua "Susanna's" I love the fish with beans and white rice. I probably ate at Susanna's everyday I was there. I filled up may stomach and headed to El Flow for some drinks and to play a little pool. While I was shooting pool a group of chica's came back there and playfully tried to take over the pool table. One in particular would take the pool stick and bend over placing her ass on me and grinding her ass into my crotch...Oh Boy "A brother is experiencing his first erection while playing pool." She kept asking me do I want to "freaky freaky" Oh....and did but fought off the urge. Even after she was biting my nipples through my shirt and playfully nibbling on my ear and neck. I didn't want to do something that early. I was saving myself for Classico's.

Later we went to the Latino Bar which seemed sort of deserted. Hardly no chicas was in there. I noticed how they had built up that glass barrier between the bar and the street. Because there was hardly any chicas in there....or any to my liking. I spent my time drinking Presidente' and fucking around with this bartender with braces.

We later went to Classico's. There was a good selection of chicas in there. I was on the dance floor much of the time trying to get a feel for some of the girls there. I had my eye's set on 3-4 light skin chicas but because of the travel, and driving all over the place to exchange money and buying some water and some food to snack on from the grocery store...I was beat. We left Classico and I went back to Casa Linda without any Chica's for the night and fell out asleep.

Day 2

Began the next day going to Susanna's early in the afternoon..which would be our routine. We decided hit CMP around 5 to see what it was about. They had a few chica's in there that caught my eye. There was not much dancing. In fact only one girl was swinging herself around the pole there. She had a nice body...I was tempted to do something there but decided against it. We decided we would head to Passions.

We headed to Passions and WHOA!!! I was impressed. That fish tank was awesome. They had done a lot since May. I was hoping that I would see the chicas's that I had the last time. One of them owed me some greek!!! I got a couple of drinks then went outside to get some wings. 10 wings for 100 peso's is damn good deal if you ask me.

We left....went back to Casa Linda to change and than hit the strip. We went to Latinos and I had a few drinks...no.. I had a lot of drinks. Too many drinks. I wouldn't realize that until later that night. We hung there for a while and than headed to Classico. We were sharing the rounds and then next you knew...I had to have had 5 or 6 rum and cokes. Pure overkill.

A caramel complexion chica came over to my drunk ass and we began dancing. She told me her name was Rosanna. Next thing you know her friend came over and I was dancing with the both of them. Pretty soon I was buying all three of us drinks. Rosanna began to come on stronger to me and we was DFK in the club.I was going to take that home. Her friend began messing with one of my partners. So we made plans to leave with them.

She initially wanted 2500 for TLN. David negotiated it down to 2000 TLN for me. We were hitched. Time to head back to the Villa.

I was "fucked up." I don't remember the drive home. I was told that she was sitting on my lap and we were making out...but I don't remember that. I do remember getting back to the Villa and the three girls that we brought back drinking our Brugal and eating up all of our Turkey!!!

Rosanna
    This chick began pulling my pants down in the kitchen. My partner actually yelled at her "what the hell are you doing?" "take that in the room." I guess he didn't want to see my naked ass. She walked me to my partner's room and laid on the bed with her ass cocked up in the air while him and the chica that he had hooked up with. He told me "take that in your room." Like I said...I was fucked up. Maybe she wanted some back and forth. I don't know.

We went into the bathroom. She decided to semi-shower (she only washed her pussy and ass) I just stuck my member in her mouth and she proceeded to give me a good bbj. I remember her beating my dick against her face. That was fun. LoL

We went in the room and we went at it. All that drinking had caught up with me. I actually had to stop because I began to feel nauseous. I had to relaxed a bit. I maybe even took a quick nap. I know that when I began to feel a bit better I began stroking that thick ass again. I probably fucked her twice that night.

She actually woke me up that morning. I had a nauseous hangover. I went to get the car to take her home, but noticed that David had kept the car that night. Anyone who has stayed at Casa Linda knows that girls can't just walk out of there. You have to drive them out of there. She seemed anxious to go so I just walked her to the gate to get her ID. To my surprise, the security guard did not give us a hassle. I gave her a kiss goodbye. My trip cherry was busted on the second day, but I was hunger over..........crazy!!!

Days 3-5 later...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Re: 2010 Sosua Trip 2- 11/29-12/4

sounds cool bring on the rest of it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

Nice TR..Cant wait til the next installment...Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know you are on vacation. But slow down on the drinks. You will have a better time!
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    I know you are on vacation. But slow down on the drinks. You will have a better time!
    You are absolutely right. I won't ever do that again!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to damaja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

!time better a have will You .drinks on the down slow But .vacation on are you know I.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Nice TR Damaja, dont forget a few pics.

When I get to Sosua in March, there will be days that I will lay by the pool and get wasted, but noone will see me wasted while I am hunting for pussy.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thread Information