Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Observations, April 2011

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Observations, April 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Who the hell pays 5000 for chicas?
    Many at Passions, most at Cristal and El Bohen, more than you might think in Clasicos (although they don't always admit it) ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    This topic has been raked over a dozen times on this and other monger boards.

You are right in principle, but what is always overlooked is that monger board members form only a small part of the chicas clientele and thus, even if we had the most disciplined "trade union" and never paid above set amounts, we would have little power to influence the asking prices.

There are new guys pouring in every year who can't help comparing DR prices with what they pay in their own countries and are happy to pay 2500 for ST and 5000 for TLN. If not, Passions would soon be out of business.

The reason why many guys don't post prices is simply that they are scared of getting ridiculed for paying too much. That is why I have a lot of respect for newbies who are honest about what they pay and promise to be more considered in future. Although the guy who admitted to paying any ugly chica 2000 pesos just for talking to him for a few minutes in the Merengue Bar was maybe taking honesty a bit too far. He won't live that one down in a hurry!
    There must have been a Line out the door and down the street. Did the misguided fellow make it out of town alive ?
    Sorry , could not resist.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Who the hell pays 5000 for chicas???? Oh, I forgot, there is the passion chicas. Dont get me fucking started!!!! I am having a good night... just started drinking some Pinot Grigio, the GF is coming over to sleep, and we r getting up at 5am, to board a flt to the SU.

Ever been to Santiago???? You'll pay between 4,000 to 7,000 pesos for one of those girls who work at Passions in Santiago.

I never realized how many rich Dominicans live in Santiago. The Passions parking lot there was full with brand-new cars. Hummers, Escalades, Porsches, Beemers....there wasn't an old car in the entire lot....all brand-new or near new. The only shitty cars around were the taxis.......

I saw more BMWs in one hour in Santiago than all the other places I've been to combined.

I went to all the top strip-clubs/ho houses: Passions, Illusions, Plaza Gomez Diaz and every place was full of rich Dominicans flaunting their pesos. They are paying big bucks for their ass and they are not batting an eyelash.

I went to Santiago thinking that the pussy was cheaper there.....WRONG!!!!! At least the higher-end places for pussy.

Went to Bilboa cafe down near the fort in town, where the lower-end hookers were....wow, I have never seen so many skanks.....

Love it or hate it, Sosua is the Walmart of Pussy in the DR.

Yeah, you can get it cheaper outside of Sosua at somewhere like "Rio Verde." But, have you seen most of those girls???? Damn, their looks could stop a clock.....they are just plain naa....stay......

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Sosua is Walmart? Not really. You can catch many cuties in Santiago for less than what the Sosua pros have been asking for lately. I'm not talking about paying the crazy amounts at Pasions and the other places, but at the neighborhood tipico places that have great parties every weekend...even at the monument. You actually can meet non-hardcore chicas there (referring more to the tipicos).

Then again, I'm taking into account a basic knowledge of Spanish. For the point-and-clickers, you're probably right...Sosua may be Walmart.
    Last edited by gdogg; 05-04-2011 at 03:14 AM. Reason: clarifier

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

I didn't like Santiago much. One reason is most places in Santiago are smoke-free. I don't smoke here in the US, but when I go to the DR, I start to smoke because I'm drinking alcohol.

I really don't like to drink unless I can smoke. That's my catch-22 when it comes to partying.

Also, I got turned away from quite a few discos because I was wearing shorts, even though I had a real nice shirt on.

Seems like Santiago is more cultured and refined than Sosua. A lot more rules and regulations when it comes to the nightlife there....I don't like a lot of rules and regulations, that's one reason I go the the DR in the first place.

I like Sosua because basically I can wear anything I want, and the only place that will turn me away because of a dress code is Classicos, which basically is a suck ass disco anyways.

Sosua definitely has less rules and regs than Santiago when it comes to nightclubs.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    There must have been a Line out the door and down the street. Did the misguided fellow make it out of town alive? Sorry , could not resist.
    As a former proof-reader I am embarrassed by my error. Thanks for humorously pointing it out. "Although the guy who admitted to paying any ugly chica 2000 pesos just for talking to him" should of course have read "Although the guy who admitted to paying an ugly chica 2000 pesos just for talking to him". I am assuming he only did it once, and after the derision he got on here, never again.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

The only ones paying 4-7k for Pasions chicas in Santiago are clueless gringos, and Domyorks trying to impress the locals by blowing cash.

You should never pay a Pasions chica more than 3500 (including the salida) for TLN. And the locals generally can get it for less.

But you are right that Sosua is (or at least it used to be) cheaper for point-and-click mongering.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,411 Times in 78,295 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    The only ones paying 4-7k for Pasions chicas in Santiago are clueless gringos, and Domyorks trying to impress the locals by blowing cash.

You should never pay a Pasions chica more than 3500 (including the salida) for TLN. And the locals generally can get it for less.

But you are right that Sosua is (or at least it used to be) cheaper for point-and-click mongering.

There are guys on this board paying it as well.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

$4K-$7K is exaggerating. I was in STI Passion in February and got a solid 7 to agree to TLN for $3000. I told her to find a friend and got the same deal for the friend. I've been mongering in Santiago since I was 17 and I've never heard anyone pay $7000 for one session. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, I'm just saying that it's the exception and not the rule. I have seen bidding wars start up for the smoking hottest girl in Passion or Illusion, but even then I don't remember it going past $4500-$5000.

Anyways, the fun in Santiago is trying to pick up some of the non/semi-pros. The thrill of Santiago is picking up that UTESA girl waiting for a ride or the pretty girl working the Claro counter that "doesn't do this type of thing" but is willing to fuck you on the regular for some spending cash.

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    Ever been to Santiago???? You'll pay between 4,000 to 7,000 pesos for one of those girls who work at Passions in Santiago.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    I didn't like Santiago much. . . I got turned away from quite a few discos because I was wearing shorts, even though I had a real nice shirt on.
    That's a big no-no. It doesn't matter how hot it gets, it's very rare to see an adult wearing shorts in Santiago. The only people that wear shorts in STI are kids and tourists.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    That's a big no-no. It doesn't matter how hot it gets, it's very rare to see an adult wearing shorts in Santiago. The only people that wear shorts in STI are kids and tourists.
    If you are near the monument with a camera , you also get a DAY PASS.. But other than that, its a no no...esp in the clubs.. Nice Jeans are ok, which is easy to do, u dont need to wear your best slacks. The taxi price also magically drops when you step out of the airport in Slacks..

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information