Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: 08/2011 - Should i stay away from sosua?

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: 08/2011 - Should i stay away from sosua?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Well UtopiaGuide has 88,000 members and there are topics on Foreign spots, so how many came thru there.

If I guy comes with 4 others because he read about it, they it was the net that got them all there.
    Not saying the net didn't get them there, that is not my argument, it's not important how you got there, what is important is what you know once you get there, many might get the initial idea somewhere, but never get the educational value of a site like this, so although they heard about it through the net, they didn't really learn the game and the best way to deal with the putas from the net.

That's my only point, you are arguing something different from what my point was.

But then again there we go with that last word thing again
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,526 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    We hear stories like this and cant even believe them, until we see them with out own eyes. I really like that hotel for that reason,u get to see it all up close and personal, some funny shit goes down over there.
    Dude is in a $30 night hotel, and hes trying to impress a barrio chica with gifts, like that is gonna make her luv him and respect him for the high roller gringo he is ?
    It's a case of a man with a whole lot of money (college professor) and not a whole lot of common sense........

Just like one of my professors in college, man with a brilliant mind, but he couldn't drive a car.......

I've met a lot of brilliant people, but they had no common sense at all.......

Which brings up the matter of being "book" smart or "street" smart......

And in Sosua, I think being street smart is a greater asset to your mongering experience!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    And in Sosua, I think being street smart is a greater asset to your mongering experience!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that being street smart is a important in getting better value or a better bang for your buck!

However I don't know if it has anything to do with a better experience, part of having a better experience is your expectations, if you are street smart so you expect things to go a certain way, and the putas don't live up to your expectations, your experience won't be that good.

As opposed to the hick who doesn't know anything, and therefore doesn't really have any special expectations, for someone who doesn't expect that much simply because he doesn't know any better, no matter what he experiences it may seem great to him, why wouldn't it be, he didn't know what to expect or have expectations, as opposed to the guy who had great expectations and they weren't met, who do you think had a better time, at least in his own mind.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We hear stories like this and cant even believe them, until we see them with out own eyes. I really like that hotel for that reason,u get to see it all up close and personal, some funny shit goes down over there.
    Dude is in a $30 night hotel, and hes trying to impress a barrio chica with gifts, like that is gonna make her luv him and respect him for the high roller gringo he is ?

The most whacked-out person I have ever met on all my trips to Sosua AND the DR was crazy Doug who stayed at this particular hotel.......and man, he WAS kookoo for Coco Puffs......let me tell ya............

He had all the conchos believing it and running scared of him , too......dude, don't even get me started on the stories about him....you won't believe half of them......

This guy would eat like 30 valiums a day, along with his other psycho drugs, then go out and drink and........

None of the Dominicans called him Doug though......it was always "Doo-glass." And when Doug was at the hotel the conchos would always talk to me about the fact that "Doo-glass es muy loco!!!!!!"

One day when he was especially zoned-out, rather than open the door and enter the hotel like a normal person, he chose to climb the metal gate that encloses the front of the hotel (about 10 ft. high) to go up and over.......WTF !!!!!!!!!!!! He did that about 8 times one day.......
    Last edited by FritoBandito; 08-19-2011 at 04:29 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Re: Should i stay away from sosua?

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    One day she brought her sister, to meet my amigo, we sitting in the park outside, hard rock cafe. These 2 chicas come outside, with their ass hanging out. My amiga and her sis, began to talk about the chicas, calling them pro's. My 1st thoughts, were hypocrite, but I knew it was my American attitude kicking, and I quickly fired those thoughts and began to think like a Dominican.
    DMV has a fine girl from GH, but she is not a pro.
    I have heard the same thing from a Dominican "semi-pro". My American mind still cannot comprehend the logic. It is ok for a chica to solicit money for sex discretely, but it is not ok to openly advertise for customers or work in a casa. But as it has been said many time before, Dominicans think differently than Americans.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Once again DC and Tonytnt40 hit the nail on the head, but Im wondering if guys are listering or just are stuck on North Amrican & think they are gonna change the way Dominicans Do it.
    From the moment you step off that plane,you need to change your mindset.
    I can't speak for every DR newbie, but I am definitely listening.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Then how did they hear about Sosua if it wasn't for these boards?
    I originally heard about Sosua from another board that was not focused on DR. There was very little specific intel. I was just lucky that my wingman found a link to this board.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I have heard the same thing from a Dominican "semi-pro". My American mind still cannot comprehend the logic. It is ok for a chica to solicit money for sex discretely, but it is not ok to openly advertise for customers or work in a casa. But as it has been said many time before, Dominicans think differently than Americans.

All women want something for their pussy, its the most over valued commodity on the planet. Its not just DR chicas. Beyonce made a record a few years ago, called," pay my bills." They want money but no one wants to be looked at as a whore. I have one amiga in SD, whenever she comes by, I give her 1000 pesos, after our session. One night I called, and asked her to come by, she said, "no, because you only gave me 1000 pesos the last time." I said," well how much do you want?" She didnt say anything, she was actually embarrassed, because she knew she was acting like a whore, and since she acted that way, I treated her that way, we never discussed money before. Now she's angry because, I only see her once a trip and she wants more time (pesos).

I was trying to smash, this gold digging bitch, in the States. Took her out a few times, and smashed. The next day she called me and said, she needed a new transmission, and wanted me to help her. I said," damn can we get to know each other before, you start asking me to buy transmissions?"

Once I started to monger, I realized how over valued, pussy really is. I use to always wonder, after I jumped through hoops to smash, why I didnt want it anymore, after I got it.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,467 Times in 78,318 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    All women want something for their pussy, its the most over valued commodity on the planet. Its not just DR chicas. Beyonce made a record a few years ago, called," pay my bills." They want money but no one wants to be looked at as a whore.

The other side of that coin is, we men have all the wealth so, if we didn't spend it on pussy, we would die with it. We need to find the fair price to pay and then pay it.

You can get any whore in DR, Colombia, Thailand to name a few places for under $100 a night whereas it might cost a grand or so in the US.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

take this pussy and make something of yourself women

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDR View Post
    take this pussy and make something of yourself women

Are we becoming a little bit bitter Alex???

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Are we becoming a little bit bitter Alex???
    It seems he is getting more bitter with each passing post.

I just saw a video featuring the (in)famous Santiago sisters. It looks like he is 'starring' in the video too.

Anyway, I have seen the so-called Santiago sisters a few times in my travels to Sosúa (last time was this March) but never sessioned with them.

But they have pretty good bodies. Check them out in the video:
    Last edited by gdogg; 08-22-2011 at 05:03 AM. Reason: it's him...no need for more vids.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post

I just saw a video featuring the (in)famous Santiago sisters. It looks like he is 'starring' in the video too.

Anyway, I have seen the so-called Santiago sisters a few times in my travels to Sosúa (last time was this March) but never sessioned with them.

It's amazing to think how long they have been on the scene, I only sessioned with them once it was back in I guess 2006, or possibly early 2007, I know it was before I moved down, and I was staying in Casa Linda. I do remember they were sweet and shy back then, when I saw them many times later, they had gotten much harder, although I liked the session, never had the desire for a repeat.
    Last edited by gdogg; 08-22-2011 at 05:04 AM.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post

I am still waiting for Alex to confirm or deny these videos. I have seen the Santiago Sisters around NG and have heard nothing but bad things from the guys who sessioned with them. If half of what I heard is true, these hard core putas deserve to be exploited all over the internet.
    Last edited by gdogg; 08-22-2011 at 05:07 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I am still waiting for Alex to confirm or deny these videos. I have seen the Santiago Sisters around NG and have heard nothing but bad things from the guys who sessioned with them. If half of what I heard is true, these hard core putas deserve to be exploited all over the internet.
    dquick you will be waiting a long time, Alex isn't talking about the subject any more

As far as the Santiago sisters are concerned they were some of the hardest workers out there for a long time, they took on all cummmers. They changed a great deal over the years, they were kind of shy when I had them back in the day, when they were first getting started, over the years you could see that they changed. But that isn't unique to them many of the chicas change over the years especially the ones that go the hardest, kind of like athletes. Many guys on the site happen to catch them on the down side of their careers.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

As far as the Santiago sisters are concerned they were some of the hardest workers out there for a long time, they took on all cummmers. They changed a great deal over the years, they were kind of shy when I had them back in the day, when they were first getting started, over the years you could see that they changed.
    It is real interesting to hear that two of the chicas on the "top chicas to avoid" list, were shy and hard working early in their career. I personally never got a session with the sisters because of bad reports from guys in NG and on this board.

I do know other chicas who have been in the game for a long time and give their customers great experiences. For example, Maria who also works in NG. (If you have stayed in NG and like flaca chicas, you know her.) She hits NG hard, but I have never heard anybody disappointed after a session with her. I met her on my first trip and she spent nights in my room. I never bothered to watch my wallet or computer around her. From what I have heard, Maria has been in NG for a little over a year, but before then, she worked in Crystals. From talking to Maria, she also was in the game in Santo Domingo, but she keeps out of the game at home now. Another long time worker to mention is the famous Barbie. Now this chica really has some miles on her, but has a great reputation. (And one of the best head games in the DR.)

My point, many chicas stay in the game for a long time, but most do not turn to the dark side. I have my complaints about a couple of chicas, but 95% gave me a decent session with no drama. I know there are some "bad monger", just like "bad putas". But I am sure the majority are decent guys out to have fun and a willing to pay a fair price. So just like any other job, ( and being a puta is a job), it comes down to attitude. If you take a bad attitude to any job, you end up doing a bad job. And just like any other job, if you do not like your job, QUIT. If you like the money the job pays, then you like the job. Check your attitude and embrace your chosen profession.

Ok...Enough preaching for today. Time for me to get my ass to work.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FritoBandito View Post
    The most whacked-out person I have ever met on all my trips to Sosua AND the DR was crazy Doug who stayed at this particular hotel.......and man, he WAS kookoo for Coco Puffs......let me tell ya............

He had all the conchos believing it and running scared of him , too......dude, don't even get me started on the stories about him....you won't believe half of them......

This guy would eat like 30 valiums a day, along with his other psycho drugs, then go out and drink and........

None of the Dominicans called him Doug though......it was always "Doo-glass." And when Doug was at the hotel the conchos would always talk to me about the fact that "Doo-glass es muy loco!!!!!!"

One day when he was especially zoned-out, rather than open the door and enter the hotel like a normal person, he chose to climb the metal gate that encloses the front of the hotel (about 10 ft. high) to go up and over.......WTF !!!!!!!!!!!! He did that about 8 times one day.......
    If you want to get an idea of what "crazy Doug" was like think of Elegant Elliot Offen (In fact he looked like him, talked like him, with shorter hair and wasn't gay as Offen, but mannerisms and speech quite similar)

My favorite line from this video is when Offen says: "I have the world by the cock !!!!!!!"

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FritoBandito For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Many guys on the site happen to catch them on the down side of their careers.
    . . . . . . . the Santiago sisters
    guess Jimmy and Hunter were fortunate enough to be able to catch them on their up side

I actually took a pass on them when I was in Sosua a couple years ago........
    it was actually a pretty easy decision when you got a bunch of 20 year old's all around you.....
    grabbing at you.......whispering sweet things in your ears.......lol

36. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,467 Times in 78,318 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    guess Jimmy and Hunter were fortunate enough to be able to catch them on their up side

I actually took a pass on them when I was in Sosua a couple years ago........
    it was actually a pretty easy decision when you got a bunch of 20 year old's all around you.....
    grabbing at you.......whispering sweet things in your ears.......lol

They were gross the first time I saw them.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

I will say this ain't like dudes are champion fuckers lol... As far as going back why not but if you not built for what could happen stay your ass home. The streets are the streets in any country and a dude holding steel and busting off still feels the same in any country if you get hit!
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information