Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Re: The Road to becoming mister Western Union (WU)

BUT..... we all can have our opinion, this is what part of this whore board is all about whether guys get this or not!!
    I share mine at times, and I never hear the fucking end. Who would have known how thin-skinned some guys really are?
    We learn something new hear all the time!! To each his own......
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    BUT..... we all can have our opinion, this is what part of this whore board is all about whether guys get this or not!!
    I share mine at times, and I never hear the fucking end. Who would have known how thin-skinned some guys really are?
    We learn something new hear all the time!! To each his own......
    I get you what you're saying, dude, but maybe some opinions are just best kept to yourself.

If a dude posts pics of conquests in a TR... Maybe I think they're all fat and ugly - but there's nothing to be gained by actually saying that. They're not to my tastes, but it isn't my TR and I'm not the one banging them. Hit 'thanks' (or don't) and move on. I'm sure plenty of guys think most of the chicas I like are too fucking skinny. So be it.

Like I said, everybody's got their preferences, everybody rolls the way they roll. Unless what they're doing is somehow affecting you in some detrimental way or unless you've got some knowledge to give, what's the point of clowning a dude just because he does things different than you would?

Some guys (and I'm not saying you're one of 'em, it's just a pattern I've noticed) just seem to feel this need to mock other dudes for everything that they feel the guy is doing wrong just because they do it differently. It winds up saying more about the guy talking than it does about the dude they're going off on.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    I get you what you're saying, dude, but maybe some opinions are just best kept to yourself.

If a dude posts pics of conquests in a TR... Maybe I think they're all fat and ugly - but there's nothing to be gained by actually saying that. They're not to my tastes, but it isn't my TR and I'm not the one banging them. Hit 'thanks' (or don't) and move on. I'm sure plenty of guys think most of the chicas I like are too fucking skinny. So be it.

Like I said, everybody's got their preferences, everybody rolls the way they roll. Unless what they're doing is somehow affecting you in some detrimental way or unless you've got some knowledge to give, what's the point of clowning a dude just because he does things different than you would?

Some guys (and I'm not saying you're one of 'em, it's just a pattern I've noticed) just seem to feel this need to mock other dudes for everything that they feel the guy is doing wrong just because they do it differently. It winds up saying more about the guy talking than it does about the dude they're going off on.
    Excellent comments.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,517 Times in 10,205 Posts

CORRECT ALL AROUND D !!!!!!
    VERY GOOD POST !!!

It seems so Fuckin simple to understand,,,,,But it will never sink in,,,,

You do you,, and i'll do me ,,,,,nuff said !!!!

Never understood why clowns care so much about how others do there thing,,,,

If people are telling you in there report that they had a good time,,,stay the fuck out of there face !!!!
    " Expect The Best, Be Prepared For The Worst, Fuck What Others Think, And Do Your Own Thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Last edited by Seņor JDR of Medellin; 10-20-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Deleted

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Last edited by Seņor JDR of Medellin; 10-20-2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Deleted

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good idea Jimmy I'm done with it,,,,,,

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XXX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,553 Times in 1,889 Posts

Awww man. I came an hour too late for the good stuff. lol
    "The Royal Penis is Clean Your Majesty"

"No cushion for the pushin, no peso for the queso"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to princepointe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,136 Posts

awww man, I missed it

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrandePadre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xmendave View Post
    Good idea Jimmy I'm done with it,,,,,,
    I was done with this shit over a yr ago..... however... as long as somone has something to say, Im goonna respond!!!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    Step 1. Hey, suck my dick!

Step 2. Give me some pussy!

Step 3. Now some ass!

Step 4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3.

There is no step 5.

And that's how it should be!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mierda For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

maybe because they've got a proven performer on their hands, and someone they actually get along with/like hanging out with?

some dudes like fat girls, some like skinny girls, some like girls who pee on them.

you like chicas in heels smoking cigarettes. maybe somebody else thinks that's fucking weird but to you it's hot, so what fucking difference does it make what someone else thinks?

none. it ain't their nut.

everybody's got their own thing, there's no 'right' or 'wrong' to preferences.
    Priceless

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So I am laying in bed with one of my chicas and she is chatting with her WU guy. She will wife up with him and I will just move onto another chica if and when we are both here at the same time. I donīt see any advantage to it.
    Same thing happens to me. Im in bed with the chica and her Canadian boyfriend calls her like 30 times that night.While shes in the bathroom I look at her text messages and he already bought her a refridgerator, washing machine. Turns out he sends her $300 per week. The hysterical thing is that he doesn't speak Spanish. It was pure entertainment listening to them try to communicate. I couldn't resist. I took pictures of her and when I got back to the States I text him a picture of her with cum all over her face and belly botten. Needless to say the Chica talked her way out of it and he sends her even more money then ever. This guy is from Canada. He supposedly owns an ice cream palor.Lets just call him Mr Softee. LMAO He is the total posterboy for MR. WU.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Rilla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Rilla View Post
    Same thing happens to me. Im in bed with the chica and her Canadian boyfriend calls her like 30 times that night.While shes in the bathroom I look at her text messages and he already bought her a refridgerator, washing machine. Turns out he sends her $300 per week. The hysterical thing is that he doesn't speak Spanish. It was pure entertainment listening to them try to communicate. I couldn't resist. I took pictures of her and when I got back to the States I text him a picture of her with cum all over her face and belly botten. Needless to say the Chica talked her way out of it and he sends her even more money then ever. This guy is from Canada. He supposedly owns an ice cream palor.Lets just call him Mr Softee. LMAO He is the total posterboy for MR. WU.
    Probably 95% of the WU dudes are in that situation (I'm "proud" to say that I was in the other 5% ).

The best way is not to get involved, things happen for a reason. When life brings two people together is because they deserve each other. Let them sort out their own karma (karma is real). The sneakiest puta I've known just got married to a dude from New York. He knows she fucks around but he's a nice guy with a forgiven heart. Low self-esteem can make you do a lot of foolish thing.

IMHO, it's best to stay away from those putas with WU "whatevers", one of these days jealousy is going to create a big mess!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

2 No-No's

Why put her shit out there?
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,071 Times in 409 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    2 No-No's

Why put her shit out there?
    Thats right... why bother??

never understood why dudes get a kick out of fucking up a chicas WU money and hurting the sucker who fell in love.... SMFH
    All Bitches Are Looking For Some Sort Of Come Up!!!

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to harlem hec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harlem hec View Post
    Thats right... why bother??

never understood why dudes get a kick out of fucking up a chicas WU money and hurting the sucker who fell in love.... SMFH
    Its fun. Those bitches are to greedy.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

No bueno!!!!

You are fucking up the economic stimulus package for DR chicas. These chicas get WU and spend it at local businesses. These local businesses depend on guys like this, sending chicas they barely know money, so their customers have money to spend.

Why are you fucking up the economy? Cause you find it funny?

It would be different if you knew the guy. And if the guy could not afford to send the money, he would not do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    No bueno!!!!

You are fucking up the economic stimulus package for DR chicas. These chicas get WU and spend it at local businesses. These local businesses depend on guys like this, sending chicas they barely know money, so their customers have money to spend.

It would be different if you knew the guy. And if the guy could not afford to send the money, he would not do it.
    The ones I am doing now will be history in a few years. To bad they are greedy.

They are not our friends.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 32,918 Times in 3,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    No bueno!!!!

The dude is paying for a fantasy. Why cant you just let him have it? Why be "Captain Bring Down" ?????

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bailar For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread Information