Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 11/2010 - The "real" meaning of Novia

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Re: The "real" meaning of Novia

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    I'm guessing that after 2 weeks that 1st nut blew her head off. Or have you been choking the chicken on these cold rainy nights?
    Willie
    Please tell me that you didn't leave Robert alone with the turkey at Rocky's on Thanksgiving!
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    My novia arrived today and we just spent an hour or so en la cama. Unreal. And that is the reason I "can't go back" to the working girls. No doubt there are some that will rock your world but I know mine is just awesome. Why roll the dice?
    The difference is you are emotionally invested in the girl you're fucking.

Your average monger could have had the exact same "great sex" you had with a chica and 10 minutes later be thinking to himself "hey, i gotta find that light-skinned bitch with the big ass whose number i got from last night".

For most mongers (something you admit you really are not), it's not about how good the pussy was, it's always about the next chick. Some guys take it to extremes (5 girls a day), some guys not as much (2 girls a day), but even with a favorita in the rotation, the mind and eyes are always thinking about .... as Chris Rock said .... new pussy.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    1-Thanks Wickedwillie, but I am not worried at all, first this post was kinda old...second I know where I stand and everything....

2- Holy fuck... seriously? She has a tattoo with my name on it? Damn.. I have to erase it somehow...maybe a bite?

Nah just fuckin with ya!!! Unless her daughter and mothers names are the same as yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the tattoo is on her right hip....kinda draws your attention to that region...as if it didn't already

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    Willie
    Please tell me that you didn't leave Robert alone with the turkey at Rocky's on Thanksgiving!
    Yeah he wandered off muttering something about getting some more stuffing!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Nah just fuckin with ya!!! Unless her daughter and mothers names are the same as yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the tattoo is on her right hip....kinda draws your attention to that region...as if it didn't already
    Good...good

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

I'm guessing that after 2 weeks that 1st nut blew her head off. Or have you been choking the chicken on these cold rainy nights?
    Truth be told, even if I was fucking her twice a day there is always opportunities to return to my first love. Like a comfortable old pair of boots, or in your case Willie, those old granny panties you wear when on your period.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah he wandered off muttering something about getting some more stuffing!
    You guys are fools. Haven't you ever thought about those nice warm and fluffy mashed potatos? The stuff blends right in and you never knew the difference.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

You guys are fools. Haven't you ever thought about those nice warm and fluffy mashed potatos? The stuff blends right in and you never knew the difference.
    Well, Willie, that explains why the broccoli and the "baby lettuce" were all white.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post

Your average monger could have had the exact same "great sex" you had with a chica and 10 minutes later be thinking to himself "hey, i gotta find that light-skinned bitch with the big ass whose number i got from last night".

For most mongers (something you admit you really are not), it's not about how good the pussy was, it's always about the next chick. Some guys take it to extremes (5 girls a day), some guys not as much (2 girls a day), but even with a favorita in the rotation, the mind and eyes are always thinking about .... as Chris Rock said .... new pussy.
    While it is certainly true I have an emotional investment in this case that does not change the fact that great sex is great sex, regardless. The sex is better because SHE has an emotional investment. Certainly a lot of putas will put in the effort because of the pesos, but normally that pales in comparison to a woman that really wants to please her man. If you disagree then it is unlikely you have ever been with a woman that is emotionally invested in you (which I doubt). When a woman gives from the heart...... schools out.

Not saying you can't have great sex with a puta. And I am certainly not suggesting anyone stop mongering. Go and get all the new pussy you want or can have. I hope it is fantastic for you and you enjoy the hell out of it. I have mongered in the past and enjoyed it and no doubt there will be times in the future. But for me it is just not as good. You concern yourself with quantity, I am all about quality. Just different strokes.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You concern yourself with quantity, I am all about quality. Just different strokes.
    Actually i'm more like you than you think.

I've never been a 'numbers' guy. My response came from the "average Sosua monger's" point of view.

For example, i could never go to Medellin and run around going from casa to casa. Doesn't do anything for me. I'd much rather lay on the beach with a single bad-ass chick that i vibe with than have quickies in 4 different whorehouses.

Like you said, different strokes.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danytravel View Post
    It's pretty clear that you don't know me enough, and it's understandable since I am sure there were a lot of stupid guys in the past got trapped in the web.
    I assure you there are no money involved...( not on my side at least) I am romantic, not stupid...
    I never thought about giving her money and never will... that's one of the reason I am playing smart an trying to fuck as much as I can without money involved.
    she knows about that, I have been very clear since the beginning.
    My question was obviously another one...
    your delusional, if it quacks its a duck

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thedistinguishgentlemen For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Key word in that sentence is could. 10 years ago the odds were much better, but these days the odds of getting:

chicas that wants to get back to her kids/chulo/ amigas in least amount of time possible

chicas that won't do BBJ or CIM or swallow

chicas that won't do DFK or anyo other GFE thing guys dig

chicas that answer cell phones, watch TV etc etc etc

So you COULD have just as incredible sex or you COULD have a dud. I have found that the more you are with a chica the better the sex gets IF she is really into you and even if she isn't it can be the case.

When I met the GF I had been single for 2 years and had a lot of "new pussy". At the time we met, she was probably the best sex and if not top 3 in two years. After being together about 2 years, she is in first place of all time.

Throw in the fact that the only thing that may top the much heralded BBBJ, would be BBFS to most guys, and I aint going there with a hooker or chica I just met!

Now, the killer sex is just one reason she is the novia, and not even the top reason in my case.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

While it is certainly true I have an emotional investment in this case that does not change the fact that great sex is great sex, regardless. The sex is better because SHE has an emotional investment. Certainly a lot of putas will put in the effort because of the pesos, but normally that pales in comparison to a woman that really wants to please her man. If you disagree then it is unlikely you have ever been with a woman that is emotionally invested in you (which I doubt). When a woman gives from the heart...... schools out.

Not saying you can't have great sex with a puta. And I am certainly not suggesting anyone stop mongering. Go and get all the new pussy you want or can have. I hope it is fantastic for you and you enjoy the hell out of it. I have mongered in the past and enjoyed it and no doubt there will be times in the future. But for me it is just not as good. You concern yourself with quantity, I am all about quality. Just different strokes.
    Verry well said and I think Juan probably agrees. He posted a thred many moons ago about the difference between a chica that WILL go with you and one that WANTS TO. Huge difference in most cases.

Now I also understand the appeal of "new pussy". Very appealing! Been there done that. Once I get to the point where getting "new" means a tiny fraction of a percent to getting better tan what I have, plus throw in all the other reasons for the emotional attachment, it makes sense to do the novia thing.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post

Once you have experienced all three, then it is fair to comment and give advice to people that are asking about it.
    Great stuff. Unfortunately we sometimes get guys that have not tried all 3 commenting on stuff they have never tried or done. I can understand guys not wanting to wife up or have a novia. All good. Sometimes they don't seem as open minded about guys that have tried. Since somewhere apparently there is a mongers rulebook that says what "real mongering" is ;-)

Gotta say though it seems ISOC has made some major strides in being more open minded. 5 years ago your post would be ripped apart, let alone robert for having a "novia".

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thedistinguishgentlemen View Post
    your delusional, if it quacks its a duck
    Ohhh, poor you!.......

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Key word in that sentence is could. 10 years ago the odds were much better, but these days the odds of getting:

chicas that wants to get back to her kids/chulo/ amigas in least amount of time possible

chicas that won't do BBJ or CIM or swallow

chicas that won't do DFK or anyo other GFE thing guys dig

chicas that answer cell phones, watch TV etc etc etc

So you COULD have just as incredible sex or you COULD have a dud. I have found that the more you are with a chica the better the sex gets IF she is really into you and even if she isn't it can be the case.
    Yes, but none of that is a secret to the average monger!! He's fully aware the session with the next, unknown chica might be a dud or just average, but it's a risk he's willing to take just try the "new" one. Many mongers have steady girlfriends or wives back home. They're not trying to travel a thousand miles just to wife up again, no matter how great any one particular chick may be. The whole purpose for their trips is enjoying different chicks of all shapes and complexions. I understand their mentality.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Daam!

They told you about me!

Variety isn't just the "spice of life". It's the fountain of youth.

Yes, but none of that is a secret to the average monger!! He's fully aware the session with the next, unknown chica might be a dud or just average, but it's a risk he's willing to take just try the "new" one. Many mongers have steady girlfriends or wives back home. They're not trying to travel a thousand miles just to wife up again, no matter how great any one particular chick may be. The whole purpose for their trips is enjoying different chicks of all shapes and complexions. I understand their mentality.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 72,275 Times in 11,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Personally, I think whatever your mantra is - find / pay / release / repeat..... wife up / pay...... or non pro / no pay, when in a place like the DR you should at least try all three scenarios once. As you move along that train, in general, your drama will increase, however don't let that scare you. You never know what you might end up enjoying, especally as you take more and more trips, and become tired of the same old.

Once you have experienced all three, then it is fair to comment and give advice to people that are asking about it.

If you feel you are too old / bald / fat / lazy / out of touch / ect to enter into a non pro / no pay secnario, don't fret. There are plenty of 28 - 35 year old hot Domincans that would love to meet you.
    Thank you for your insight, Nakom, and I hope some day to sample options #2 and #3 ... or, at least, I may be able to try option #2, some future trip. But I have pretty-much given up on #3, for me.

I have great difficulty believing in "28 - 35 year old hot Dominicanas that would love to meet (me)" for a no-pay novia scenario. I wouldn't even dream of such, unless I were living full-time in the Dom Rep. And I see it as too likely that, somehow, the supply would dry up for me if I were living in-country ... based on my home-field experience; I haven't been laid in the USA since 1986.

I've been wifed-up in Paraguay a couple of times, during visits in 2005 and 2006, but that was still pay-for-play; even though it seems much more civilized, with no discussion of prices and treating your donation to her pension fund as a "gift". But I have yet to even get my first TLN in the Dom Rep ... not even at Blackbeard's. Dammit.

OTOH, it is VERY easy for me to envision a likely Dom Rep chica enticing me to enroll in her Western Union plan.

So my hat's off to you guys who are getting to wake up with someone warm and snuggly in your bed; even more so, to those lucky ones who are running a 'trial honeymoon' during your visit; and I really salute those of you who have a hot young (at least youngER) Dominicana who is boinking you, evidently, for the pleasure of your company (or at least of hanging out in your nice house).

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Thank you for your insight, Nakom, and I hope some day to sample options #2 and #3 ... or, at least, I may be able to try option #2, some future trip. But I have pretty-much given up on #3, for me.

I have great difficulty believing in "28 - 35 year old hot Dominicanas that would love to meet (me)" for a no-pay novia scenario. I wouldn't even dream of such, unless I were living full-time in the Dom Rep. And I see it as too likely that, somehow, the supply would dry up for me if I were living in-country ... based on my home-field experience; I haven't been laid in the USA since 1986.

I've been wifed-up in Paraguay a couple of times, during visits in 2005 and 2006, but that was still pay-for-play; even though it seems much more civilized, with no discussion of prices and treating your donation to her pension fund as a "gift". But I have yet to even get my first TLN in the Dom Rep ... not even at Blackbeard's. Dammit.

OTOH, it is VERY easy for me to envision a likely Dom Rep chica enticing me to enroll in her Western Union plan.

So my hat's off to you guys who are getting to wake up with someone warm and snuggly in your bed; even more so, to those lucky ones who are running a 'trial honeymoon' during your visit; and I really salute those of you who have a hot young (at least youngER) Dominicana who is boinking you, evidently, for the pleasure of your company (or at least of hanging out in your nice house).
    Westy - if you are interested in option #3 it takes some work before you leave for your trip. Use Dominican Cupid or Tagged and meet a girl and get some repor before you leave for your trip. I have had luck with 21-24 year olds. The number of 28-35 year olds that contact me is off the chart (I am 37). You would be surprised what dinner, dancing, and a bunch of drinks does to a girl that only has a night out like that once a year. You will need to know 100 words of Spainsh, or search for one who speaks english.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I understand their mentality as well. It just gets old after a while to me. Since the thread is about what the real meaning of novia is, the variety doesn't come into play for me. . . .like I said. . .been there done that and got a whole closet full of t shirts.

To me these things are way more important than banging "new pussy" which is very rarely a new experience but rather very similar to a bunch of pussy I already had. . . . . .lol:

-a chica that has not lied to me even once since I met her. Even when I got my guard up and was expecting a lie. . .it always wound up she was telling the truth.

-after a 3 week business trip, having someone that is dying to see you waiting at the airport or at the apartment with a killer dinner on the table

-seeing her experience stuff for the first time. first plane flight, first boat ride, first train, first time seeing and touching snow. First time having an xmas tree. First time having her family altogether for xmas. The first time her dad had a bday cake and party and she arranged it all.

-yes. . .incredible sex that keeps getting better rather than more boring. A chica that is open and down with anything except a threesome. . . . .lol. . .whenever, wherever and however I want it, she is always more than ready

-getting treated like a king. breakfast waiting for me when I wake up. Bending over backwards to make sure I am cofortable and happy

-instead of me having to deal with moving in the middle of a 3 week business trip. . .coming home to find everything moved, lights turned on, internet and phone all ready, Cable as well.

- her face lighting up when I show her a 4-5 dollar trinket I got her in some gift shop while traveling

-walking in on her crying because all of her friends on facebook were posting pics of their favorite childhood toy they received as gifts. When I asked why she was crying. . ..she said she never got a doll or toy as a gift from any one. Then watching her break down and cry when I showed her a barbie I bought her on webcam. . . . .lol. . I bought it as a joke to show her that I will do my best to treat her as well as she treats me. . .but she acted like I had just bought her the hope diamond. . . .lol

Honestly if given a choice between a weekend in the termas of Rio or taking her to Rio. . . .I pick B and did just that. . . .. . now. . . if I had never been to Rio or experienced the termas a BUNCH of times. . ..maybe I would have thought differently but as I said I got a shit load of t shirts;-)

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information