View Poll Results: Who are your favorite 5?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ibel/Ivette

16 11.85%
  • Yohanni/Yohanny

31 22.96%
  • Cristal

17 12.59%
  • Karina

3 2.22%
  • Johana

16 11.85%
  • I usually stay in sosua

38 28.15%
  • Hilda

18 13.33%
  • Sayda (BlueDevil)

5 3.70%
  • Chica Loca (psriches)

6 4.44%
  • Ibel, Escarlett, Miel, Barbie Doll, cant remember other names (yourmomma999)

10 7.41%
  • Ellie (skynyrd)

5 3.70%
  • Sirentia (Revolutionrock77)

4 2.96%
  • Luisa and India and Hilda and Scarlett and Leonela (eastcoastallstar)

3 2.22%
  • Jayman and El Drunko (TropicBob)

4 2.96%
  • Esmeralda (sonrisa)

4 2.96%
  • Yosi, Annie, Rosi, MaryIsabel (Roy)

4 2.96%
  • this is a very old post in terms of chica age and most mentioned above are well past their prime (whynotme)

3 2.22%
  • Kathryn (rookie44)

5 3.70%
  • Luchi (Revolutionrock77)

3 2.22%
  • Giselle (Revolutionrock77)

5 3.70%
  • July 2010 Katherine, Yohanni, Alex, Cristal, Rosey (rookie44)

0 0%
  • MIEL (xmendave)

3 2.22%
  • Kenya (downtowner)

8 5.93%
  • marolin (salg2004)

1 0.74%
  • Sheyla (rookie44)

5 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: 01/2009 - What is you top 5 favorites at Blackbeards

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Re: 01/2009 - What is you top 5 favorites at Blackbeards

1800 ST
    3300 LT
    500 Jacuzzi rolled into one of the above if desired to continue in the room

More Just like her as of now, in different sizes and colors

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

As far as ownership of BBs, it has been put up for sale but I don't think they have had any interested buyers (AFAIK I maybe wrong on that). I have heard that FOD is a bit of a mess right now. There can be good girls (i.e. Ruby) but watch that bar and food bill. Kind of hearing bad things. BBs to s rolling right now as far as I know.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,334 Times in 1,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minkyboodle View Post
    As far as ownership of BBs, it has been put up for sale but I don't think they have had any interested buyers (AFAIK I maybe wrong on that). I have heard that FOD is a bit of a mess right now. There can be good girls (i.e. Ruby) but watch that bar and food bill. Kind of hearing bad things. BBs to s rolling right now as far as I know.
    Seems to always be.....

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kitie carson For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 111 Posts

Re: What is you top 5 favorites at Blackbeards

Quote Originally Posted by Choirboy View Post
    That's Hilda.
    This is a bit of a hijack. My GF heard through her network, that a Black Beards chica died yesterday after having crashed her pasola into an unmovable object. She was known in her hood (San Marcos) as "la Chula" for most of her life. No idea what name she used at Black Beards. Leaves behind a 4 yo daughter. She was apparently doing well at BB as she was accumulating the usual stuff that chicas buy. Maybe some BB fans knew her.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tarrantino For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarrantino View Post
    This is a bit of a hijack. My GF heard through her network, that a Black Beards chica died yesterday after having crashed her pasola into an unmovable object. She was known in her hood (San Marcos) as "la Chula" for most of her life. No idea what name she used at Black Beards. Leaves behind a 4 yo daughter. She was apparently doing well at BB as she was accumulating the usual stuff that chicas buy. Maybe some BB fans knew her.
    The chica that you are speaking of was a retired Blackbeards chica who went by the name Perla true name (Yulenny). She had an Moto accident visiting her mother in the countryside in (Nagua). She hasn't worked at blackbeard's for quite awhile. She really was a cool chica. No drama. RIP Perla
    Last edited by rookie44; 04-23-2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: grammar

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,120 Times in 1,332 Posts

What's up fellas? I have some questions. My crew, 3 other guys, and myself, will be in the Sou in mid August, from a Thursday to Tuesday. Do we need to wait until Friday or Saturday to get the most out of BB's or does it not matter? I am aware that they often have poolside beauty contests on Saturday. Also, are reservations needed, or can you just show up? And what kind of money to stay overnight with 2 short stays vs 1 long.

Thanks.
    Rent it, Don't buy it! There's no warranty.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BronxMoney View Post
    What's up fellas? I have some questions. My crew, 3 other guys, and myself, will be in the Sou in mid August, from a Thursday to Tuesday. Do we need to wait until Friday or Saturday to get the most out of BB's or does it not matter? I am aware that they often have poolside beauty contests on Saturday. Also, are reservations needed, or can you just show up? And what kind of money to stay overnight with 2 short stays vs 1 long.

Thanks.

Is this your first trip there? Most of the guys I know that go there now are first timers?
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 04-28-2016 at 12:31 AM. Reason: quote fix

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks.
    This is my take on it. I think I would rather spend Thursday Friday and Saturday in Sosua ( actually maybe Sunday). Barbara Negra shuts down at 12. If I were you, I would want to go there when Sosua is the slowest ( Monday Tuesday) and lounge and rest there and grab the book from the mamason (Crystal I think) and call EM in. It is a nice way to end your trip IMO. You may want to go for the Saturday Bikini Contest as it have most of the girls around and you can take note of future targets.
    Yes, you need reservations. TLN is 3300 DP (I think that is current) and is 2 leches. ST is 1800 DP so TLN is a better value if you want the same chick. My advice is use the jacuzzi as a testing ground. As long as you don't leche it's only 500DP and if you session the jacuzzi comes with at no more cost. Get a few Chicas in there late Monday see who is going for the gusto and then session.
    Last edited by minkyboodle; 04-27-2016 at 10:39 PM. Reason: iPhone bad grammar

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,004 Times in 1,005 Posts

Thanks.
    My $0.02

1. Events do create a more lively atmosphere with girl involvement at BB but with a crew of 4, drinks readily available and nice girls around, you guys can create your own vibe...

2. They have an event calendar on the website that usually covers three months. Event runs on a typical 2-week cycle but holidays have special events.
    I suggest you email BB and enquire about what events are scheduled for your intended stay. They do respond quickly in my experience.

3. For a crew of 4, and if you are picky about accommodation (room size) or if you want the rooms together, I suggest you make reservations

4. BB would be able to give you the options.

As far actually staying at Blackbeards for 5 nights (thurs - tues), I've met guys who swear by BB and would not venture into the "dangerous hell hole" that is Sosua or anywhere else in DR.
    Personally, my limit is two nights...

I suggest that you should read the TRs and Cam's synopsis and decide what itinerary fits your disposition.
    If you don't do it, someone else will!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MH16 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This is my take on it. I think I would rather spend Thursday Friday and Saturday in Sosua ( actually maybe Sunday). Barbara Negra shuts down at 12. In my you would want to go there when Sosua is the slowest ( Monday Tuesday) and lounge and rest there and grab the book from the mamason (Crystal I think) and call EM in. You may want to go for the Saturday Bikini Contest as it have most of the girls around and you can take note of future targets.
    Yes you need reservations. TLN is 3300 DP (I think that is current) and is 2 leches. ST is 1800 DP so TLN is a better value if you want the same chick. My advice is use the jacuzzi as a testing ground. As long as you don't leche it's only 500DP and if you session the jacuzzi comes with at no more cost. Get a few Chicas in there late Monday see who is going for the gusto and then session.
    Minky B, that is exactly the advice I was looking for from somebody that knows it well.

Definitely sounds like a plan! Thanks Man.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MH16 View Post
    My $0.02

1. Events do create a more lively atmosphere with girl involvement at BB but with a crew of 4, drinks readily available and nice girls around, you guys can create your own vibe...

2. They have an event calendar on the website that usually covers three months. Event runs on a typical 2-week cycle but holidays have special events.
    I suggest you email BB and enquire about what events are scheduled for your intended stay. They do respond quickly in my experience.

3. For a crew of 4, and if you are picky about accommodation (room size) or if you want the rooms together, I suggest you make reservations

4. BB would be able to give you the options.

As far actually staying at Blackbeards for 5 nights (thurs - tues), I've met guys who swear by BB and would not venture into the "dangerous hell hole" that is Sosua or anywhere else in DR.
    Personally, my limit is two nights...

I suggest that you should read the TRs and Cam's synopsis and decide what itinerary fits your disposition.
    MH-16, thanks for your read on the situation. We r only planning a day trip, or overnight at the most. Have reserved rooms at Casa Cayena for our 6 day stay. Just going for a look see and Leche, probably Monday since the Sou will be slow.

Appreciate your $0.02, definitely
    Thanks!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sosua gets started on Wednesday, ramps up on Thursday, and is in full swing Friday and Saturday, kind of a coda on Sunday. I think Monday is a good target for Barba Negra. I would think an early afternoon visit if they were doing the bikini contest at BB's just to get some contacts/info would be good though.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sosua gets started on Wednesday, ramps up on Thursday, and is in full swing Friday and Saturday, kind of a coda on Sunday. I think Monday is a good target for Barba Negra. I would think an early afternoon visit if they were doing the bikini contest at BB's just to get some contacts/info would be good though.
    As Mr. Burns would say, while rubbing his hands together, "Excellent!"

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So, what is the cost just to go for a pool party visit?

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 795 Posts

So, what is the cost just to go for a pool party visit?
    What do you mean? To attend to the bikini contest or to go there during the day and enjoy the hotel pool is free. Obviously you pay for drinks and food but there is no entry fee if that is what you were asking
    follow my Negril trip report at http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429348-07-2014-I-am-back-in-the-saddle-again-El-Cristo-Negril-trip-report

Sometimes we fuck up...and life is so much better that way...

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QueGuapo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    My first and only encounter with a BB chica was with Sayda over 2 years ago. She spent a week with me at a condo in Costambar. Undoubtedly, the best p4p experience I ever had. I'm not sure if she is still working at BB, though.

Click to see pic
    That was almost 10 years ago.... Any of you BB vets know what happened to Sayda?
    Blue Devil

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    That was almost 10 years ago.... Any of you BB vets know what happened to Sayda?
    I talk to her on a regular basis. She has an American novio and is retired,he pays for everything and only visits every couple of months. She has been with him for a couple of years now.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to quietcorner911 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quietcorner911 View Post
    I talk to her on a regular basis. She has an American novio and is retired,he pays for everything and only visits every couple of months. She has been with him for a couple of years now.
    Good for her....

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElCristo View Post
    What do you mean? To attend to the bikini contest or to go there during the day and enjoy the hotel pool is free. Obviously you pay for drinks and food but there is no entry fee if that is what you were asking
    That is exactly what i was asking, Thanks. Just going to size it up, scope out the talent, and enjoy the mamitas. And get #'s, of course!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BronxMoney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is exactly what i was asking, Thanks. Just going to size it up, scope out the talent, and enjoy the mamitas. And get #'s, of course!
    Be forewarned, taking a girl out of Barba Negra can be very costly. If they are working they have to pay a fee and will quote you up to 6000 DOP to come out. My advice would be to get names and see if they are working when you visit. Actually, most will come in even if they aren't working. Even if you aren't staying there yet, ask the Mamason (or Tim to find the mamason) to arrange for them to come during the times you are staying there. Barba Negra is a great value as long as you keep it there. The drinks are a little expensive but as El Cristo said, there is no cost to hang out and enjoy the contest. I would recommend it if your dates coincide with a bikini contest. It is pretty tame but lots of girls show up. If you don't mind paying a premium (I think I have heard 100 USD, I have heard great thing's about Elvis' spot in Cabarette). If I am back in the Su I'm gonna check it out, for that price you get 24 hours with some bad chicas and as many leches as you can muster. Not that bad of deal when you look at the over all cost. Be sure to report for us!

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread Information