Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Thread: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 2,511 Posts

Re: 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Facebook continued

I met this one on Facebook first red flag was she wouldn't give me her WhatsApp just insisted on talking on Instant Messenger

Click to see pic Click this bar to view the full image.
    Click to see pic

She lives in Santo Domingo so I invited her for drinks and she immediately went into hoe mode and said she had to pay for someone to watch her kid BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then she hits me with the below

Click to see pic

Yessssssssssssssssssssssur, read it and weep! She wanted 2k just to talk and 4k for sex. Do I need to tell you what I think??????????????? I didn't respond because I am learning to be more polite and not say everything I think...

Nikuary,
    A hoe ass hoe to use the terms of a wise monger 😏

I spent a nice couple of hours with her in Sosua in April. 100 percent pro well worth the 2k but she seems to have lost her mind with that BS. GTFOOHWTBS indeed!! 😄😄

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to minkyboodle For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Pregnant still working Pedro Clisante

I smashed her in Sosua about 4 years ago

Click this bar to view the full image.

She is like many if you are not spending money on her you do not exist. Well now she is pregnant

Not only is she pregnant but she is still strolling up and down Pedro Clisante and all I can do is SMDH!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I smashed her in Sosua about 4 years ago

Click to see pic

She is like many if you are not spending money on her you do not exist. Well now she is pregnant

Click to see pic

Not only is she pregnant but she is still strolling up and down Pedro Clisante and all I can do is SMDH!
    She needs that money.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    She needs that money.

Or the papa Chulo does
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Or the papa Chulo does
    Grandma takes a piece.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 72,262 Times in 11,768 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Grandma takes a piece.
    Of course ... somebody's got to take care of the bambino!
    I'm still "Just A Lurker."

The Chinese virus infected the Western world with Chinese-style totalitarian politics. ​- Gladiator

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. – H. L. Mencken

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 287 Posts

Some guys like that and seek it out for reasons I don't understand. And when
    she gives birth there's another set of guys that want a girl that's lactating.
    It's all good if that's what they want.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whatever For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Some guys like that and seek it out for reasons I don't understand. And when
    she gives birth there's another set of guys that want a girl that's lactating.
    It's all good if that's what they want.
    I encountered a lactating chica down in Medellin last April ... one taste was enough, check off that fetish.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Back in the Dominican Republic

My visit to the United States was very productive and I accomplished all of my goals. While I was there I continued to work Facebook and caught some interesting fish. I left a very dry United States only to return to a very wet Dominican Republic. I am grateful for Ms. Google giving me directions throughout my travels without her I would truly be lost. Below is a view of the beginning of my journey

Traffic was horrendous in downtown Santo Domingo as usual I was on the main highway out of the city which was at a stand still so Ms. Google directs me off the highway for an incredible journey. First there are many major intersections that do not have traffic signals which makes navigating those intersections a nightmare. After making it through several intersections with no traffic signals I was lead to the detour which was blocked by AMET...now I am lost somewhere in Santo Domingo and I have no idea where I am...WTF?

As I am driving through a barrio that seriously looked like bombed out Bagdad I saw a string across the road that was lowered to let a vehicle ahead of me pass. As I moved forward the string was lifted to block the road and someone approached my drivers side window with a cup in hand soliciting money I could not understand what he was saying nor did I let down the window and kept inching toward the string blocking the road after which it was lowered and I continued on my way. My
    LE mind kicked in and I thought that would be an excellent way to rob unsuspecting travelers of their money or their vehicles and I considered myself to be fortunate.

I made it back to Puerto Plata safely even though at times due to the heavy rain I could not see 10 feet in front of me. I arrived with the thought I enjoy the liberty I have travelling throughout the Island however I may take a look at Carribe Tours again for some of my travel.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,367 Times in 205 Posts

Welcome home!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captain69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Heavy rains in Puerto Plata

President Medina was in Puerto Plata Wednesday, November 9th in order to assess the North Coast damage, it has been raining extensively for over a week and there has been flooding. Below are some file photos

One of my chicas sent a photo of the inside of her apartment in Puerto Plata

I was impressed the other day when I was driving next to the stadium and I saw the emergency management people staging for deployment. The had pumps and clean up trucks etc.

The sun was out for a while I got my car washed and guess what....GUESS??????????? It started raining again...lol!

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

AutoMatic Car Wash, Puerto Plata

AutoMatic Car Wash is on Calle Prinicpal on the road that turns into the Navarette Puerto Plata Hwy leaving Puerto Plata towards Santiago. It is a automatic car wash and the service is generally pretty good for 200 pesos (It should be noted the same car wash in the United States is $20.00). I have used other hand wash establishments in Puerto Plata but sometimes they can take an hour or more but here I can be in and out in 15 minutes.

Click to see pic[/URL

Snack Bar

Inside the car wash has a snack bar and sitting area where they serve alcohol other beverages and snacks it is air-conditioned and very comfortable. You can watch the sights or watch the attendants dry your car after it exits the car wash.

Click to see pic[/URL

Night Club

After dark the night club upstairs starts rocking! Upstairs is an open air venue with a bar seating a dance floor and a patio. The music played is bachata, merengue and salsa with plenty of dancing. On the occasions I have been it appears to be primarily a non-pro venue with plenty of dancing. I do not know for certain but I was told that the waitresses are in play however they only go out after work. One night I was there I saw a couple that were more than decent but the majority were unattractive in my opinion.

Camaro's Chronicles

I had an experience at the car wash I'd like to share with the group. Sorry the below is not a good picture but the below listed chic pulled into the car wash to get her pasola washed.

Click to see pic[/URL

I am a flaca lover and she is a little butter ball so I am in no way attracted to her. She leaves her pasola to be washed and goes to sit down when 2 kids walk by her.

Click to see pic[/URL

Of the 2 one is obviously the leader as the other follows his every move. So the leader (I later found out he was 13) starts flirting with this chic who looks to be 20 or better. The ironic thing was this chic starts smiling so whatever he was saying was evoking a response. I sat there thinking "look at this little tigure spittin his game"...lol!

So I sat down waiting for my vehicle and he sits next to me with the junior guy sitting to the side. So he looks at me and ask "what time is it?" I looked at him with a straight face and said "no hablo Ingles" he looked at me tilted his head and we both started laughing...lol! Then I put on my straight face again and asked "como tu sabes no soy Dominicano?" and he smiled and said "tu Espanol" so now we are off to a great start.

So guess what this little tigure does next?...GUESS? This little tigure does the nose point thing at the little butter ball chica and says "te gusta?" and I say "no me gustan las gordas solo las flacas" and he just smiled. So that got him started for the next 10 minutes every chic that walked by he did the nose point thing to see if I liked her and I am thinking "this little dude is trying to hook me up".

I am very amused at this point so I asked "tienes hambre?" he said "si" I gave him 100 pesos and what followed really impressed the hell out of me! So he signals to his lil buddie they go inside the snack bar and but some cupcakes and a drink. This lil dude comes back out they both have cupcakes and the drink has 2 cups. The lead dude pours the other dude some drink and they begin to chow down. It was if they were at Thanksgiving dinner. I am sitting there watching them in amazement and I am like GTFOH!

Just before I got ready to leave he tried to hit me up for some more money in typical tigure fashion and I reminded him about his snack. I know the anecdote was simple but I thought it was interesting to see a lil tigure with a heart.

Here we go again

I was at the gas station across the street from the car wash waiting for a date and who jumped onto my truck and started cleaning my windows?

In Puerto Plata there are a few young boys who clean windows at a couple of the intersections, at first I was irritated by it but them I thought these guys are hustling trying to make a few pesos so they can eat. They could be out robbing but instead they are hustling the best way they know how. When I was young I would go to the neighborhood grocery store and help with grocery bags for change so who am I to judge them for in essence doing the same thing?

This lil guy is so comical it's hard not to smile when I see him. He washes half my window and stops and I said "oye tienes que terminar!" he smiles and finished the other side after which I gave him some change and he disappeared as quick as he came...

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Photos of Gregorio Luperon Airport (POP) courtesy of Bailar

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Photos of Gregorio Luperon Airport (POP) courtesy of Bailar

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    That looks like a real mess

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Facebook continued

I met this one on Facebook first red flag was she wouldn't give me her WhatsApp just insisted on talking on Instant Messenger

Click to see pic

She lives in Santo Domingo so I invited her for drinks and she immediately went into hoe mode and said she had to pay for someone to watch her kid BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then she hits me with the below

Click to see pic

Yessssssssssssssssssssssur, read it and weep! She wanted 2k just to talk and 4k for sex. Do I need to tell you what I think??????????????? I didn't respond because I am learning to be more polite and not say everything I think...
    Why do chics want to charge me more?

I wrote this one off in one of my Facebook searches when she wanted to charge me 2k to talk and 4k for sex

Yayow was right when he said she'd be back...DAMNN does that guy have a crystal ball?

So she wants to know have I returned to Santo Domingo since her initial offer and the answer is of course I have. What she didn't know is that I talked to a couple of other mongers and one said he hit for 1500 pesos and another said he hit for 2000 pesos.

So now she says she charges 2500-3000 pesos so I ask her why she wanted to charge me 4000 pesos and all I got was CRICKETS!

I guess she thought she'd try to hit me over the head but she missed...ROTFL!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nikaury is certainly a pretty little thing.

When she gets hungry enough to welcome 1500 or 2000 pesos, you'll be waiting ... right? (Yeah, right. )

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Fun City, Puerto Plata

Fun City is a go-cart entertainment complex much like Malibu Grand Prix in the United States. It is located on Hwy 5 in-between Sosua and Puerto Plata.

It was over cast when I was there but from what I could see it would make a different date location. There is a light bar and place to sit and talk and of course the mini-cars (go carts) are available on the tracks. I did not get the prices due to the rain.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap she is...????

I have met a few married chics on Facebook who will chat but it has not gone beyond simple conversation. I met a chic on Facebook that I did not realize was married. (no photos for obvious reasons) She was flaca a very pretty just like I like them. All her photos were either solo or with her girl friends so there was nothing to indicate that she was married. She took a couple of photos in front of a car that she said was hers so I was intrigued.

First she said we should meet at Ocean World and later we agreed to meet at Fun City. I was excited not only because I was attracted to her but I wanted to see what was up with this chic and her car. I also appreciated the fact that she was willing to meet me in a public place in-like some of the other chics I have been meeting on Facebook.

We met at Fun City and actually had a great conversation the thing I didn't like was she kept interrupting me and was one of those people who listens to respond and not listens to understand but other than that I enjoyed talking to her.

She said she is married and lives with a gentleman from Switzerland he is allegedly a drunk who is neglecting her however she has no idea when they will be divorcing. She asked about my apartment and gave me the what are we going to do look however I decided not to take the chance. I know a lot of people have no problems dealing with married people but there was something about the situation that did not set well with me.

Anyways we parted ways; I am going to make a book mark on Fun City for a great date location.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There are advantages to living in the Dominican Republic

I recently broke the frame on my glasses so I had to have them replaced. I couldn't find a similar frame to put my lenses in so I had to get a new set of glasses. I went to a local optometrist and some kind of way they were able to get the prescription from my old glasses and make me a new set of glasses with a new frame (don't ask me how they did it).

It took a few days and I got hit in the head! I paid about $250.00 for my glasses in the United States guess how much I paid for my new ones??????????? GUESS???????????...wait for it...I paid 4000pesos about $86.00...can you believe that?

Items such as gasoline and imported brand name foods at La Sirena are pretty expensive but other things are cheap in comparison. As can be expected there are pros and cons to living in the Dominican Republic!

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Fun City, Puerto Plata

Fun City is a go-cart entertainment complex much like Malibu Grand Prix in the United States. It is located on Hwy 5 in-between Sosua and Puerto Plata.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

It was over cast when I was there but from what I could see it would make a different date location. There is a light bar and place to sit and talk and of course the mini-cars (go carts) are available on the tracks. I did not get the prices due to the rain.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap she is...????

I have met a few married chics on Facebook who will chat but it has not gone beyond simple conversation. I met a chic on Facebook that I did not realize was married. (no photos for obvious reasons) She was flaca a very pretty just like I like them. All her photos were either solo or with her girl friends so there was nothing to indicate that she was married. She took a couple of photos in front of a car that she said was hers so I was intrigued.

First she said we should meet at Ocean World and later we agreed to meet at Fun City. I was excited not only because I was attracted to her but I wanted to see what was up with this chic and her car. I also appreciated the fact that she was willing to meet me in a public place in-like some of the other chics I have been meeting on Facebook.

We met at Fun City and actually had a great conversation the thing I didn't like was she kept interrupting me and was one of those people who listens to respond and not listens to understand but other than that I enjoyed talking to her.

She said she is married and lives with a gentleman from Switzerland he is allegedly a drunk who is neglecting her however she has no idea when they will be divorcing. She asked about my apartment and gave me the what are we going to do look however I decided not to take the chance. I know a lot of people have no problems dealing with married people but there was something about the situation that did not set well with me.

Anyways we parted ways; I am going to make a book mark on Fun City for a great date location.

Had some good times here.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Thread Information