Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Thanks

Re: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

I know that the general concensus is that anywhere in the area of $100 and above is thought to be way too much for a chica. However, if a monger felt like splurging a bit I have two questions:
    1. What time does the $140 at Cristal's allow you to leave with the chica from?
    2. Would it be better to consider this option or taking a chica from Passions after 6 PM?
    I know that the prices are high and that Cristals is not in Sosua so not as accessible; but all else being equal which route would be the better way to go?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kris boog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

Quote Originally Posted by hioctane View Post
    Same here. Maybe it's a positive and will force some of the chicas to go to Sosua to make money. Sounds like some already have. I can't imagine many paying $140 for TLN.
    Why Tiger just paid Millions?
    Just Doing It

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kris boog View Post
    I know that the general concensus is that anywhere in the area of $100 and above is thought to be way too much for a chica. However, if a monger felt like splurging a bit I have two questions:
    2. Would it be better to consider this option or taking a chica from Passions after 6 PM?

I know that the prices are high and that Cristals is not in Sosua so not as accessible; but all else being equal which route would be the better way to go?
    Cristals does not have set time periods like LaPassion.
    It all depends on the chica and you.
    $140 could get you one quick shot at a cabana or it could be for all night at your hotel.
    Some of them stay at Cristals and are around in the day and most of the chicas come at night starting at 8:00.
    It is very easy to get numbers and hook up with the chicas who do not stay there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kris boog View Post
    You can pay $140 at any time, but if you pay that much, spend some serious time and make sure you're mutually feeling each other. If she just looks good and doesn't have much of a personality, then just take her upstairs for a quick smash and head out to Sosua afterwards.

That's very subjective. On balance, Cristal chicas look better, but Passion chicas are more fun. Sometimes you luck out and get a very cool dime from either spot, but there is no bad choice with these spots.

A couple months back, my crew really overdid it. We arrived into town, and didn't even bother to unpack. Went to Passion and got with an old favorite, ate at Morua Moi, then went to Cristal, smashed a dime, then went to Classico's and met a tall english speaking chica who held it down through the night. We did the ATV thing the next morning, and I was totally exhausted, but VERY happy.

By the third smash with Ms. Ingles, I realized (while she was bouncing up and down) that if we're not doing that pace for most of the trip, then we're not getting our money's worth and might as well have gone to Pomona Beach on an AARP convention.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    .....I once took a chica out of now-defunct Remington Palace in Santo Domingo. For $100, I spent a long evening with a banger among bangers who partied, danced, happily hung out, showed me a great cheap spot for breakfast in the morning after smashing/BBJCIM-ing my brains out over and over again for 12 hours. When she left, she gave me all her contact info, and asked me to call her that afternoon to meet up for the evening instead of her going to work. Five years after that, the same thing happened with a different chica in Cristal.

My point is not that Cristal is the only thing to do. In Sosua, the beach, El Flow, Classico's, Passion, and the Strip all have various advantages and plenty of gems. To each their own. I'm just saying Cristal is simply another good option while vacationing in Chica Paradise.
    Now we're talking a REAL CLUB, and You should have been there when the it was $40 US for an all nighter at the Cabanas,and more than half the girls were fresh off the bus from some little town . It was like the best party you could ever go to, & PACKED EVERY single night.
    IMO, that was the best club atmosphere of all time,and sadly will never be duplicated by anyone again, not at those prices.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

I plan on checking Cristals out this go round but, I'm not sure I'll be persuaded to pay those high prices for chicas...we'll see though. Since I haven't seen any pics i'm assuming it's highly frowned upon if at possible. I'm summation, I'm going. What will be will be.
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chicmatic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chicmatic View Post
    I plan on checking Cristals out this go round but, I'm not sure I'll be persuaded to pay those high prices for chicas...we'll see though. Since I haven't seen any pics i'm assuming it's highly frowned upon if at possible. I'm summation, I'm going. What will be will be.
    Well, Life Cereal the joint and tell us what you thought.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chicmatic View Post
    Why throw money around for nothing? Your boss handing out bags of money at your job?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Why throw money around for nothing? Your boss handing out bags of money at your job?
    nah, quite the opposite that why I doubt i'll be spending much in there. i just won't say never. bria myles could be working that day.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicmatic For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Back in 2002/2003 the salida was $24 and the chicas wanted about $50. You can count on seeing about 30-40 chicas and want at least a dozen.

They must be teaching how to fail 101 in DR these days.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Back in 2002/2003 the salida was $24 and the chicas wanted about $50. You can count on seeing about 30-40 chicas and want at least a dozen.

They must be teaching how to fail 101 in DR these days.
    That place looks like a shithole with average looking women.

Shit lighting ... walls look filthy like they haven't been painted in years.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    That place looks like a shithole with average looking women.

Shit lighting ... walls look filthy like they haven't been painted in years.
    It was well maintained back in 2002/2003. My last time there was 2004 which is 7 years ago.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

It was well maintained back in 2002/2003. My last time there was 2004 which is 7 years ago.
    We went there in 2005, I remember being there with you, so it had to be 2005. The place was already priced out for me, I got a couple there in 2004, nothing since.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    We went there in 2005, I remember being there with you, so it had to be 2005. The place was already priced out for me, I got a couple there in 2004, nothing since.

A lot can go wrong in just two years.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    I was there dec 09 the place was run down. Low light and shitty music. The place looked like the old wedge or the goat on hunts point Nyc. Lol. The girls were also average , no dimes. Lucky i went there with a sosua chick already. She was like a tour also wingman for a twosome. Lol. I didnt pick a chic out, so simply went back to sosua , classicos then smashed. F**#kit. Lol

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dvdmdz View Post
    I was there dec 09 the place was run down. Low light and shitty music. The girls were also average, no dimes.
    Pointless comment. Dim lighting is standard in the DR. La Barrica and Los Galacticos ran for many years in near pitch black. Tastes in music and chica vary. I don't like the music in Cristal but I probably wouldn't like your choice either. Have seen some very nice chicas in Cristal (once they clean the shit off their faces) but nothing you cannot get elsewhere at half the price. There are a million reports what the place is like so I wonder why you guys go there. I only go if showing a newbie around and he insists on going there. (I make my refresco last two hours unless he is paying).

If you went in 2009 I doubt if the place has improved since. The North Coast tourist trade is hard hit. El Bohen and El Chakerero both closing might have helped Cristal limp along for another year or two as, along with D'Steban and Luz Marie, it is the only "respectable" whore club left open.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Was there Friday night. There were a few good lookers there, but with the current fire sale prices in Sosua it's extremely difficult to commit $140 dollars. My buddy claims its justifiable if you get one to stay for 12-15 hours. Sounds reasonable, but you could have two STs and a TNL for $40 less in Sousa. Club appeared clean when I was there and the staff dressed very professional.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If you went in 2009 I doubt if the place has improved since. The North Coast tourist trade is hard hit. El Bohen and El Chakerero both closing might have helped Cristal limp along for another year or two as, along with D'Steban and Luz Marie, it is the only "respectable" whore club left open.
    The only reason Luz Marie is still open is because the owner will not do needed repairs or stock the bar, if you order a drink in the early afternoon she has to send someone to the store to fill your drink order. It's been for sale for some time now.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    My buddy claims its justifiable if you get one to stay for 12-15 hours. Sounds reasonable, but you could have two STs and a TNL for $40 less in Sousa.
    They open at 10AM, and have to be back from a salida at 10AM the following morning. 22-24 hours for $140, not so bad for 4-5 leches, ......If she vibes with you.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    They open at 10AM, and have to be back from a salida at 10AM the following morning. 22-24 hours for $140, not so bad for 4-5 leches, ......If she vibes with you.
    At this point I'm at three tops. I can do a whole lot of humping, but the spigot won't turn on more than that. I failed to disprove this contention on several occasions in the last few days. My 4-5 leche days are sadly in my past.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information