Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    By the way, she hangs out with me in Sosua all the time. Rarely been mistook for a hoe even by a clueless monger. Same is true for several other of the favoritas that have spent time with me in Sosua. I guess it's all about your choices. No need to take them out of town. The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends. You think this would be gospel.
    I ttotally agree you can't turn a hoe into a house wife , sop trying to wife the hoes,

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilcurve76 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by potatohead View Post
    Hello I'm a newbie with a question about this thread. I too hope to find that special someone and fall in love in Sousa this winter. I pray that I fall in love about three times per week with a different lady each time. The question is, how much would that cost? I speak pretty fluent spanish and I am not too disgusting looking, if the lighting is low. thanks............PH
    Exactly $76.92/ week. The change from your $100 will keep you both in cervezas for awhile.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

I read all 7 pages of this post and still dont know how much to offer my future love muffin. I don't want to be cheap and I dont want to screw up the system. 1000 dp sounds like a reasonable amount for an evening of rapture? I have never been there so am pretty much in the dark..........PH

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

I read all 7 pages of this post and still dont know how much to offer my future love muffin. I don't want to be cheap and I dont want to screw up the system. 1000 dp sounds like a reasonable amount for an evening of rapture? I have never been there so am pretty much in the dark..........PH
    Dude you have to be kidding me.... I guess you have only read 8 posts. anyway unless you are VP, 1000 isn't going to cut it for the night. 2000 pesos is a basic rule of thumb, but in the last year more and more chicas will say no to that. It will depend on your bargaining skills, how much she likes you and how much spanish you speak.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    Dude you have to be kidding me.... I guess you have only read 8 posts. anyway unless you are VP, 1000 isn't going to cut it for the night. 2000 pesos is a basic rule of thumb, but in the last year more and more chicas will say no to that. It will depend on your bargaining skills, how much she likes you and how much spanish you speak.

Lol.. Thanx for the shout, but your 100% right. Its all based on the bargaining skills and how much time and effort is put in to really get what you want.
    Just always be ready to say NO and walk away, The chicas damn sure do that well.
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That seems pretty steep in a country where the average wage is 5 bucks per day? I expect I will be having a lonely winter in Sousa if what you say is accurate. Mr. Priaphus requires vaginal sabbaticals at least three times per week. At 40-50 bucks a throw I will be out of money pretty fast. Guess I better get a hobby.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That seems pretty steep in a country where the average wage is 5 bucks per day? I expect I will be having a lonely winter in Sousa if what you say is accurate. Mr. Priaphus requires vaginal sabbaticals at least three times per week. At 40-50 bucks a throw I will be out of money pretty fast. Guess I better get a hobby.

If your a newbie to sosua then deffinetely have your money right. They will spot you a mile away. Not to say you cant negotiate a low price but being new they will try to take advantage of you not actually knowing the system. Take time to read thru TR's and so on. It is NOT impossible to get $1k tln but it takes work. You may not have patience for that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Lol.. Thanx for the shout, but your 100% right. Its all based on the bargaining skills and how much time and effort is put in to really get what you want.
    Just always be ready to say NO and walk away, The chicas damn sure do that well.
    It doesn't hurt to hand out your business cards either.....

If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    It doesn't hurt to hand out your business cards either.....

Click to see pic

Oh Damn, I need a copy of that MrHappy... One in English and One in Spanish !!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pictures Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    If your a newbie to sosua then deffinetely have your money right. They will spot you a mile away. Not to say you cant negotiate a low price but being new they will try to take advantage of you not actually knowing the system. Take time to read thru TR's and so on. It is NOT impossible to get $1k tln but it takes work. You may not have patience for that.
    I do enjoy the hunt. I like to have a few drinks and dinner and romance a bit.......but it sounds like the ladies are in a hurry to assembly line the guys and make as much as they can in an evening.......am I wrong? Never having been there, not sure. I have had sex before though. I spent the last two winters in Cuba and I truly enjoyed the system there. Meeting and dating for a day or two and then back to the room.....no negotiation......and I give them 20 bucks and they are as happy as a clam.....I wanted to try something different this year and DR was suggested by a friend. We will see. BTW my Spanish is pretty fluent. It has been mentioned that that helps? Hope so. Not looking forward to a lonely winter.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I do enjoy the hunt. I like to have a few drinks and dinner and romance a bit.......but it sounds like the ladies are in a hurry to assembly line the guys and make as much as they can in an evening.......am I wrong? Never having been there, not sure. I have had sex before though. I spent the last two winters in Cuba and I truly enjoyed the system there. Meeting and dating for a day or two and then back to the room.....no negotiation......and I give them 20 bucks and they are as happy as a clam.....I wanted to try something different this year and DR was suggested by a friend. We will see. BTW my Spanish is pretty fluent. It has been mentioned that that helps? Hope so. Not looking forward to a lonely winter.

Also check Dominican Cupid. There are many regular girls on there. Spanish does help but its a little more to it. Do your research and since you already have experience in cuba you should have some insight to this game. There is NO place in the world like the SU imho.

Maybe check out my Thread VPs version of sosua (Shamless plug). Lots of intel there.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Since you are Pretty Fluent in Spanish, i would say you have a huge advantage eventhough you bave never been there before.
    I would suggest you do NOT start your hunting at night, start during the day on the beach. This way you can buy her a beer, and if it works out, you can take her for a meal, since thats what you say you enjoy..
    At night is when they are looking to make as many pesos as possible, and you are right a chica may turn a trick and be back on the strip 45 minutes later. Not exactly what you seem to be looking for from your posts.
    So look for talent during the day walking by on the beach & call them to you when u see something you like (the passive approach) or better yet rent a Scooter, and ride around town (el Batey) or in charamicos. If i spoke fluent spanish as you say you do, thats where my ass would be, hunting.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Since you are Pretty Fluent in Spanish, i would say you have a huge advantage eventhough you bave never been there before.
    I would suggest you do NOT start your hunting at night, start during the day on the beach. This way you can buy her a beer, and if it works out, you can take her for a meal, since thats what you say you enjoy..
    At night is when they are looking to make as many pesos as possible, and you are right a chica may turn a trick and be back on the strip 45 minutes later. Not exactly what you seem to be looking for from your posts.
    So look for talent during the day walking by on the beach & call them to you when u see something you like (the passive approach) or better yet rent a Scooter, and ride around town (el Batey) or in charamicos. If i spoke fluent spanish as you say you do, thats where my ass would be, hunting.
    my 2 cents is..yes your spanish skills will work to your advantage, but you also have to be real with yourself - your looks have A LOT to do with it also. ...jus sayin...
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I already told you. Don't spend more than 1,000RD. Fuck a "negotiating skill" just be real choosy about who you get with. Any Chica who won't go with you for that much will be missing out on future earnings and will live to regret the outcome of her decision over time. You don't need to negotiate. You have the gift of time going for you and once the Chicas see you on a regular basis you will become privy to a rate structure which is unavailable to the weekend warriors.

A Chica would rather have 1,000 a week that she can count on for a few months than wait on a 1 time bonanza. Just sit and watch the action around you for a while and wait for their weaves to turn frizzy and their nails to peel and then spring your generous offer after they've had some down time and 1,000RD will seem like a windfall to them for a TLN. Any who don't measure up to your expectations will be politely and gently dropped from your rotation and your recruiting drive will go on and on and.....until they run out of Chicas and there's a new crop every year.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    my 2 cents is..yes your spanish skills will work to your advantage, but you also have to be real with yourself - your looks have A LOT to do with it also. ...jus sayin...
    Only in as far as you don't look like a total fuckup with last night's vomit stains on your shorts. If you are somewhat neat and basically clean and don't have any terrible odor or unsightly hump on your back but have access to Pesos, $1,000 at a time YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Only in as far as you don't look like a total fuckup with last night's vomit stains on your shorts. If you are somewhat neat and basically clean and don't have any terrible odor or unsightly hump on your back but have access to Pesos, $1,000 at a time YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
    ......beer through nose.....thanks!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I see you have been hanging out with Quasimodos ugly kid brother again!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Dittos, this is good advice PotatoeHead.

And you could also use a Tour Guide, my frend. What are you're dates? I don't drink a lot, but I do like shrimp, steak and ice cream. Maybe I can help you out.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

I do enjoy the hunt. I like to have a few drinks and dinner and romance a bit.......but it sounds like the ladies are in a hurry to assembly line the guys and make as much as they can in an evening.......am I wrong? Never having been there, not sure.
    Sosua is not the place for this, the Capital is.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

If you are going to be there for a while you will get the resident prices after a short period of time I would think. After they see you walking around for more than a week they will ask you if you live there so you can just say yes. The first time I was asked that and I said yes (a lie), the girl wanted to give me a freebie but I declined as I knew drama would be right around the corner. Free doesn't always mean free, and that would have been more like credit with a really high interest rate. She left with 800 pesos and I was given better perspective as to how to handle that question the next time I was asked.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information