Thread: any massage parlors in Boca CHica?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

any massage parlors in Boca CHica?

Hey Guys,
    are there any massage parlors in Boca Chica...similar to Passions in Sosua???
    I should be visiting BC in Oct... and want to do my research now...in advance..so once I land..I can hit the ground running, it's a short trip.

Massage parlors..or even good clubs/strip clubs with Chicas...(preferably not street rats)

Thanks again,
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Re: any massage parlors in Boca CHica?

There are a handful of massage parlors and cat houses in BC. Nothing that I know of is set up like La Passions.

There used to be a MP called Pataya that I considered the best in BC, but I think it's closed.

The others MP's I wouldn't even bother with. Unless you are a very good negotiator (and the person is willing to negotiate), the talent at most of these places are not worth what they ask.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

I have no problem talking them down in price...I always do the negotiating..more so than my friend it seems..but if they arent worth it..I wouldnt even bother...
    thanks for the info...
    Hopefully I can find something in BC worthwhile

Thanks

Same question only in reference to Juan DOlio?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by panatlastv View Post

Welcome to ISOC. Please read some trip reports first.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Thanks for the excellent information. I will take some time to review the entire site to glean additional information.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panatlastv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

been to boca chica 4 times since june '06. the last time was april '07.

overall.... the place is a shithole and sosua kicks its ass in everything except the beach (exception being the overly aggressive scumbag vendors always getting in your face and the sewer rats who will badger you into "their" chase lounges. after they do that.... they will get you your drinks, food, girls and anything else. only problem is some of them have blank bills (checks) from the establishment and gouge the shit outta you and have the nerve to ask for a tip on top of that! then they go and pay the original bill from the establishment, which of course is a lot lower! so they got you by the balls coming and going!

it does have 4 whorehouses (1 with an indoor swimming pool) and large selections of girls. there was a couple of massage parlors, but never went, but am sure there's none like la passion!! never foound any strip clubs except the one i ran in my hotel room to a very limited audiance!

they have a few dance joints and you'll find plenty pussy for rent!

only thing is they want more than sosua girls usually! but still, it's a buyers market and as long as you are flexible and willing to shop around... you'll find some great girl you can take advantage of...... i assume you're a fucking disgusting pig like me and seeker241, who would have no problem paying the poor young maiden U.S. ten cents for TLN w/no breakfast!

warning.... every scumbag will approach you constantly on the street sticking their paw in your face trying to shake your hand..... then plant it firmly in your pocket! Do The Nancy Reagan.... Just Say NO!

stay far away from a deaf guy who is just plain bad news. also stay away from the ones who speak pretty good english cause there's a likelyhood they used to live in the U.S. and got kicked out after they "served out" their time in the joint... or just fled right before getting thrown in the big house! remember.... assume they are bad guys and ALL are low down hustlers!

you'll also be followed by very young homeless street kids begging for money and it's heartbreaking!!! do me a favor if you go...... EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE A MEAL OVER... HAVE THEM PUT IT IN A TAKEOUT CONTAINER AND FIND SOME KID TO GIVE IT TO!!! GIVE THEM LOOSE CHANGE, WHATEVER YOU CAN!

trust me when i say that sosua is calm and affluent compared to the "south bronx" of the dominican republic a/k/a Boca Chica!!!

Happy Hunting Dude!

I Went To The New Garden In Sosua and Found These Tulips

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HombreSucio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HombreSucio View Post
    been to boca chica 4 times since june '06. the last time was april '07.

overall.... the place is a shithole and sosua kicks its ass in everything except the beach (exception being the overly aggressive scumbag vendors always getting in your face and the sewer rats who will badger you into "their" chase lounges. after they do that.... they will get you your drinks, food, girls and anything else. only problem is some of them have blank bills (checks) from the establishment and gouge the shit outta you and have the nerve to ask for a tip on top of that! then they go and pay the original bill from the establishment, which of course is a lot lower! so they got you by the balls coming and going!

it does have 4 whorehouses (1 with an indoor swimming pool) and large selections of girls. there was a couple of massage parlors, but never went, but am sure there's none like la passion!! never foound any strip clubs except the one i ran in my hotel room to a very limited audiance!

they have a few dance joints and you'll find plenty pussy for rent!

only thing is they want more than sosua girls usually! but still, it's a buyers market and as long as you are flexible and willing to shop around... you'll find some great girl you can take advantage of...... i assume you're a fucking disgusting pig like me and seeker241, who would have no problem paying the poor young maiden U.S. ten cents for TLN w/no breakfast!

warning.... every scumbag will approach you constantly on the street sticking their paw in your face trying to shake your hand..... then plant it firmly in your pocket! Do The Nancy Reagan.... Just Say NO!

stay far away from a deaf guy who is just plain bad news. also stay away from the ones who speak pretty good english cause there's a likelyhood they used to live in the U.S. and got kicked out after they "served out" their time in the joint... or just fled right before getting thrown in the big house! remember.... assume they are bad guys and ALL are low down hustlers!

you'll also be followed by very young homeless street kids begging for money and it's heartbreaking!!! do me a favor if you go...... EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE A MEAL OVER... HAVE THEM PUT IT IN A TAKEOUT CONTAINER AND FIND SOME KID TO GIVE IT TO!!! GIVE THEM LOOSE CHANGE, WHATEVER YOU CAN!

trust me when i say that sosua is calm and affluent compared to the "south bronx" of the dominican republic a/k/a Boca Chica!!!

Happy Hunting Dude!
    You're right Sucio, but some of us like this "south bronx" of the dominican republic a/k/a Boca Chica.

As for the price, I'm not sure they are higher than in Sosua.

I would say the contrary because there's much more offer in BC.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    You're right Sucio, but some of us like this "south bronx" of the dominican republic a/k/a Boca Chica.

Actually the formal name for Boca Chica is "The Cesspool of The Caribbean!"

mp
    Let's get the job done!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by panatlastv View Post

I have been to Juan Dolio a few times.

I guess your best bet is to hit on a chica who works as an entertainer (dancer, event coordinator, etc.) at the all-inclusive resorts. They finish work between 11pm to midnight.

There are a few Barcelo all-inclusive resorts in Juan Dolio. I forgot which Barcelo resort, but there is an entertainer whose name is Yajaira Beato. An ex-member of this great site was with her for sometime.

She is around 5'6" tall, slim, dark hair past her shoulders, and has a great smile. She told me that she was 26 years old. This was early this year so maybe she's now 27.

No I did not fuck her (I was on vacation with my family). But she looks quite nice.

And to the ex-member, I'm sorry to tell you, but you got played. I would like to borrow a quote from WWE Champion HHH, "Its time to play the game!!!"

Anyway, the chicas who work at the near-by restaurants, bars, and internet cafes are ugly.

Not many options in Juan Dolio.

Instead, on a weekend, go to Boca Chica. At the beach there will be a lot of freelancers walking along the beach on a weekend afternoon. Boca Chica is too quiet on the weekdays.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

what am i overlooking? (and please don't say "a cunt" cause i know what my avatar looks like)

Thanks

During my last trip (two weeks ago), both Sosua and Boca Chica were quiet.

For example, Apos and I met up at 6pm at Playa Vista. There were only us and two other people.

Apos and I then walked over to Isla Bonita Plaza and we were the only customers. This was on a weekday evening. I did not care if it was quiet or not. As long as I met up with my buddy Apos!!!

In Sosua, it was pretty quiet as well (compared to April of 2006). I expected more chicas since it was Columbus Day in the United States and Thanksgiving Day in Canada.

I wanna borrow Jayman's quote, "This game is confusing!!!"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

what am i overlooking? (and please don't say "a cunt" cause i know what my avatar looks like)
    There is much more opportunity to hook in BC because the proximity of the capital. There is a big switch of girls coming in and out to see "lo que la vida los trae".

In Sosua, you're somehow lost among the campo, and it's harder to find the unspoiled girl you like.

Thanks

There is much more opportunity to hook in BC because the proximity of the capital. There is a big switch of girls coming in and out to see "lo que la vida los trae".

In Sosua, you're somehow lost among the campo, and it's harder to find the unspoiled girl you like.
    with repect to you, i disagree! i see many, many more girls in sosua both daytime and at night. but in any event.....it's all good!!! make money...go back...do both...no matter what...you can't go wrong!

but there's always a soft spot in my heart for that boca chica beach bar with all the girls wearing sailor suits and hats!!! my very first time on the very first night i brought one back to my room. she refused to take my money. go figure???

22. The Following User Says Thank You to HombreSucio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

with repect to you, i disagree! i see many, many more girls in sosua both daytime and at night. but in any event.....it's all good!!! make money...go back...do both...no matter what...you can't go wrong!

but there's always a soft spot in my heart for that boca chica beach bar with all the girls wearing sailor suits and hats!!! my very first time on the very first night i brought one back to my room. she refused to take my money. go figure???

Cute chicas, great pizza, and cold beer!!!
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=68479

We should have an I.S.O.C. get-together at this place!!!

Thread Information