Thread: 1st Post/Trip Report : Semana Santa 2010

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

1st Post/Trip Report : Semana Santa 2010

Hello from BLB. I have made 3 trips to Sosua so far over the last 12months.

This was our 2nd trip so we wanted to fix the mistakes we made the 1st time and ended up overthinking and making new mistakes. Lesson learned, no more plans just go get drunk, pick up chicas, and get back to the villa

CliffNotes :
    - I got sisters (atleast they claimed they were sisters)
    - If a girl has a asthma attack the ST is free!
    - tied our groups record of 3 chicas in one day (this would be broken on our next trip)
    - Security is better in Casa Linda but privacy is better in Perla Marina
    - 1st timers please Always negotiate prior! The chica and you are both there for the same reason no need to be shy.

Day1
    We arrive in POP at 11am after finishing off all the liquor on Continental Airlines. We get to Perla Marina and check into our Villas. In our trips we have stayed at both Perla Marina and Casa Linda. Casa Linda's security is very present they take the chicas sedulas at the gate and hold onto them during their stay. It can get a little annoying when ur bringing the same girl back and forth but it's good precaution. Perla Marina is more laxed, they dont take sedulas but they they have multiple gates manned by security. The Villas are bigger in Perla Marina and the neighbors complain less than in Casa Linda.

After checking in we head right to Cabarette to try to find some girls. we immediatly spot 3 girls. The boys quickly call dibs and want to go back to the villa to start the pool party but we need 3 more girls. We head down to Sosua and grab up the 1st 2 we spot. One of them a ISOC reg Darlin and her alleged sister. No1 wanted the sister so in a effort to start the party i claimed her and as soon as i walk into the villa i take her to the room and handle business. Darlin ended up w/one of my friends who was a Sosua Virgin and didnt negotiate prior so that ended up ugly. I finish up w/the sister and go back to the pool where my buddy is taking a drunken swim. He's alone so i tell the sister why dont you go 4a swim w/my friend and i leave them alone and 5mins later i hear his headboard banging. I see Darlin come down the stairs and she isnt in a good mood. I talk to her to see what wrong and she said that my friend was too big and she didnt like it. I calmed her down and bring her to my room to 'relax'. We negotiate the deal and she starts w/the BBJ. She might be the best bbj in Sosua ive had but one problem, while doing the deed she had a asthma attack on me! Yeah i felt like the man for about 1min b4 she started turning blue. My EMT training came in handy and we got her relaxed and breathing normally in a few mins. She got dressed, i settled up w/her sister and she went to go settle up w/my friend. She was not happy w/the price and started a stink. My friend knows no spanish so he doesnt know why she's flipping i again have to jump in and help out. She didnt charge me for our encounter since she almost died but i told her to relax and that i would hit her off w/a few extra pesos to make up for my friend. We go drop the chics off, come back and get dressed for a night out.

We head to the other villa and they are still partying w/the 3 chics from cabarette. One of the girls was back in the pool still getting down w/my buddy, another girl was having a naked dance party w/the boys in the living room. There was a really young tall skinny girl who was really cool but she was really looking to make her money and head out before good friday. She ended up taking turns w/all of our crew, i think she ended up w/atleast 5/9 of the guys in the crew. 2/3 of the girls made their money for easter and headed back to their hometowns that night.

We head to classicos but the upstairs was closed due to semana santa, it was thursday after midnight so it was officially good friday.. We hang out downstairs. I find a nice young little thing named Bella who was super nice. Again i negotiate before we even leave classicos and had no issues back @the villa. My only problem was that i have been up for about 24 hours and for about 20 of them i have been drinking so i was exhausted. I was supposed to TLN w/Bella but i was exhausted and didnt have much energy for her. It was only about 2am so i decided to be fair and let her try to go back to make some more money so i drove her home and stilled payed for TLN even though it ended up being a ST.

We still had 3 more days of this left. I am trying to find my usb cable so i can upload some pics. days 2-4 stories to come. quick previews..

- who needs chicas when you have bartenders and 90% of santiago at cabarette beach
    - Our Villa steals all of our groups condoms and the other Villa doesnt seem to mind
    - i get fooled by a old pro covering her face...thank god i sobered up!
    - a new chica stalks my friend and i decide to mess w/him
    - Darlin returns
    - makesure your friend that brought the camcorder finds a chica on the last night or else he will get bored

thanks to this forums for all the tips and tricks...!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: 1st Post/Trip Report : Semana Santa 2010

Day2
    CliffNotes:
    - nothing beats naked disheveled girls cooking breakfast.
    - Don't trust a chica to hook you up w/cute friends. They will always bring dogs because they want to remain the alpha female around.
    - Chicas network the rates. Tell your chica to keep it quiet and cross your fingers that she does
    - always make them take their hat or scarf off and follow your wingman not your little man.
    - If you're into the spring break nightlife then Cabarette during semana santa is the place to go. if not stick to sosua

We start off day2 w/one of my favorite things to see which is the chicas frying cheese, scrambling eggs, and mashing up some mangu...half naked! Usually the ones that stay overnight are friendlier and are trying hard to see if their 'novio' will ask them to the beach when we go so they pull out all the stops cooking breakfast. usually they are 1/2 naked in their thong and a white tea. The real troopers have their outfit on from the night b4. They also always wait until we are done eating before they ask if they can have some.

We finish up and drop them all off at the "la bomba" and head back to the villa to review all the cam phone pics from the night b4. We get dressed and head to cabarette. it was like the calm before the storm you can see everyone milling around and the worker crews were putting up band shells, stands, booths, etc. We mostly hung out at Jose O'Sheas and another spot close to one of the entrances by the bank. i cant remember the name but that place is where we make friends w/some of the waitresses. We ask some of the girls to meet us tonight in cabarette and head back to jose osheas. Were some of the guys are talking to the owner which btw is a great guy to know. We meet a chica from the night before and ask her to invite a couple of chics back to the crib so we can party before cabarette. We heard her talk on the phone and she specifically said they have to be as prettier than her and to get girls like so and so. It took them 45mins to get there and they were all in a weight class and age group we werent looking so we told them they got to go. She got pissed but wanted to make her $$$ so left them there. Not enough chicas equals a bad pool party but we did get some more naked dancing from the girls so it wasnt a waste for the guys who didnt bring a girl back.

We head to Cabarette around 9pm. I think all of santiago was in cabarette. It took us almost 2 hours to get into cabarette and find a place to park. We finally get in and its pretty much spring break. There were plenty of girls walking around but they were mostly civilians. We meet up w/the waitress and her friends. The sweet talking begins and we head back to sosua. Cabarette was too busy. If your looking for the spring break experience then Cabarette and semana santa is for you especially when they open nikki beach cabarette.

unfortunatlely it takes us another 2hrs to get out of Cabarette and i am completely drunk and in need of company. The rest of the crew is ready to head back to the villa, It's late, im drunk, and i need a chica. I head to classicos which is now officially open again. but its kinda dead. I see a tall skinny chick in the dark light. She can kinda move. She is wearing a hat covering her face, i wish i wasnt drunk. I grab her up and go to meet the crew. We head back to the villa. The chics are partying and this chic is partying she gets a little too drunk and becomes annoying. I was too drunk to care and all i was thinking about was the getting back to the bedroom. My friends are all making fun of me because she happens to be missing a tooth or 3 but im drunk i dont notice and its dark. She gets drunker and more annoying. I start to sober up so im like lets get back to the our villa. I sober up some more. We get back to house and i see shes a little older than i thought, oh well lets get this going, she heads to bathroom to clean up and get ready i turn the light on she comes out and i become completely sober. she was over 40, everything on her looked over 40, i noticed the snagle-tooth, the missing back teeth, and how loud she was and the deal breaker was she took the hat off and had her eyebrows tattooed on...i just couldnt do it, who knows what std i would have caught but its 5am and she wasted her time w/me so i do the right thing and pay her. she immediatly starts getting more annoying "how come im the cheapest one" and i ask her why "all the other gurls said you guys were paying 'x' amount of pesos why are you treating me so cheaply." I told her you had a good time, you drank our booze, 'partyed' with us and you still got some money im dropping you off now. she annoys me for the entire 10min drive and im wondering if penicilin will cure anything i could have caught from her. Lesson learned!

I was on a business trip which is delaying this report. days 3-4 will be alot shorter i just wanted to get the word out about cabarette during semana santa and my encounter w/the "thing" and i know some of you have taken her back to your room

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Big, thanks for the report. Sorry to hear about "snaggle tooth", but it happens when we get our drink on. Sounds like a good time though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: 1st Post/Trip Report : Semana Santa 2010

that was entertaining!
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chicmatic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 501 Posts

welcome BLB

nice reporting...looks like you will return again soon ;-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stevereds For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Day 3
    -

We start off by going to cabarette. Today it only took us 40mins to complete the 10min drive. They are in full party mode. Concerts everywhere, Booty shaking contests, dancing contests, and lots of reggeatton. 90% locals.

We couldnt find a place w/beach chairs so we basically milled around and bar-hopped. We meet one of our favorite chicas but no1 wants to recycle so we invite her to just party since we all think she's pretty cool. She looked for her salida from the previous night and wen she couldnt find him she came back and hung with us for the rest of the day. We head back to the villa and get ready for sosua.

We get to sosua and everyone is in search and destroy mode for girls. I run into my first very first chica from my very first sosua trip. I couldnt help but to be nostalgic. she doesnt do TLN and its early so i tell her im not heading back to the villa anytime soon so she should look for another novio. She then drags me to that hotel and in the back of one of the bars(german?). We handle business it was good and she was really into it and almost hopped on raw. I literally threw her across the room. I knew she was a veteran and i wasnt going to risk it. I headout and find my crew in full party mode w/plenty of girls we take it back to the crib. Darlin showed up again and snagged her 3rd victim in the crew. I see one the other chicas storming away cause she doesnt have a novio. I call her back and offer my services to her. unfortunatly she was pretty boring and didnt like to party. she was cool w/TLN but there was no chemistry so it was a pretty dry experience. Her body was a 10/10 and she was actually great in bed which made up for the bad gfe.

Day4
    Was more of the same. We now have about 4 girls in our crew. 2 chicas and 2 locals. Cabarette was recovering from the crazy night and was alot quieter. we all got some much needed rest. We had been partying too hard and it was taking its toll. We get ready for classicos and party it up as usual and pick up the correct amount of chicas (btw Darlin managed to snag another one in our crew) and finished the trip in style, no drama, just alot of head board knocking, and late night pool fun.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thread Information