PDA

View Full Version : Place to wash your car and get a drink.

Jimmydr
04-09-2004, 02:33 PM
There are chicas here, sometimes MANY! :shock:

snoozer
04-17-2004, 06:33 PM
I did not go there during my 5 weeks in Sosua but was told by the locals that FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS were the only nights to go.

Gutter Meat
05-25-2004, 04:12 PM
To get to the car wash from the palace head toward you are going to Carib high disco, but make the 1st right turn (paved road) before you reach the disco. When you reach the main road it will be there on the left.
It is just what it is , a car wash where local Dominicans were washing there cars and moto conchos. right behind it is a bar area with tables and an over hang , and then a stage. I rented a Yamaha 125 and did a little tour of Sosua yesterday (5/24/04). There were 3 cute girls working the bar at the car wash. nobody else there except washing there bikes. Gotta go there next time at night.

psriches
10-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Go to Passions on Sunday. They will wash your car and wash your dick as well.......

Black Ghost
10-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Go to Passions on Sunday. They will wash your car and wash your dick as well.......

For all you dirty mongers... :twisted:

continentalmike
10-28-2004, 03:49 AM
The Sosua car wash is the best place to watch live bachata concerts imo.. live and direct the likes of Raulin, Frank Reyes, Elvis Martines.. and lot's and lots of chica's dressed to the 9's and looking for a good nite out..

Usually a concert either Friday or Saturday.

Location on the main road (freeway) towards Cabarete, just outside Sosua.