PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Camp David

travelingbanger
04-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Well I dont know who has been there lately, next to the Sofitel it is one of my favorite hotels in DR.

A couple of updates - they have Internet Access! It is only available to date in the Bar/Restaurant area.

Currently building on the mountain and the bridges have been fixed by my buddies the owners. I am probably there 2 - 4 times a year.

Contact info:
email: campdavid@tricom.net
Phone: 809.276.6400
www.campdavidranch.com (http://www.campdavidranch.com)

Once you are there, they can also help with "Product" if you want order in service (which I usually do when I arrive early prior to going out) the cost including travel is about 2500 pesos (will stay all night if you let them).

Tell the waiters that "Microsoft with the Cigars from Miami" sent you. They will make sure you get the good treatment.

Try the Blondie for Breakfast! It is a good meal!

Also the Nickname of the owner - tell him that Microsoft sent you.

Can't beat the place for the price and the view. You will spend more money on the food and drinks than you will on the room. I usually stop at the supermarket and bring beer and liquor to my room.

Hope this helps.

ChicaSeeka
04-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Well I dont know who has been there lately, next to the Sofitel it is one of my favorite hotels in DR.

A couple of updates - they have Internet Access! It is only available to date in the Bar/Restaurant area.

Currently building on the mountain and the bridges have been fixed by my buddies the owners. I am probably there 2 - 4 times a year.

Contact info:
email: campdavid@tricom.net
Phone: 809.276.6400
www.campdavidranch.com (http://www.campdavidranch.com)

Once you are there, they can also help with "Product" if you want order in service (which I usually do when I arrive early prior to going out) the cost including travel is about 2500 pesos (will stay all night if you let them).

Tell the waiters that "Microsoft with the Cigars from Miami" sent you. They will make sure you get the good treatment.

Try the Blondie for Breakfast! It is a good meal!

Also the Nickname of the owner - tell him that Microsoft sent you.

Can't beat the place for the price and the view. You will spend more money on the food and drinks than you will on the room. I usually stop at the supermarket and bring beer and liquor to my room.

Hope this helps.

Love that place, have been there several times, and the view at night is outragous,,,, great spot for a romantic time with the GFE...

Jimmydr
04-03-2008, 07:38 AM
I have been there twice.

MrHappy
04-03-2008, 03:40 PM
I've got more stories about Camp David Ranch than Carter has pills. I used to know the original owner before he died. A really great guy.

Did ya know that CDR was originally built to be a No Tell Hotel? It was a favorite of the upper class guys with their mistresses years ago.

Did you know it's common for a Cibao girl to enjoy being with you while you smoke your cigar? When you're in Camp David, you're looking down at the heart of Tobacco country. Tamboril has got some of the cutest girls you've EVER seen..

Stick me in room 6 with a couple of shots, a sweetie, and a Leon Jimenez #1, and I'm a happy camper.

Cheeno
04-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Hotel Camp David is indeed a very nice place. :smile:

At night, it gets a bit cool. So for those who plan to stay here, bring a long-sleeve shirt.